Epilogue (Lilly And Hisao Fan Fiction)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Plague

Re: Epilogue (Lilly And Hisao Fan Fiction)

Post by Plague »

katt wrote:For what it's worth, I enjoyed reading your little "story" and the numerous grammar errors didn't bother me at all., nor did the odd lay-out for that matter. Because it was irrelevant. The story, that's all I cared about, and I liked it.
I carefully read all the critisism.
The car crash, too much of a coincidence? Don't think so, considering its fiction. Besides, how much of a coincidence is it that all the disabled girls in the story are so attractive...
The ending I had no trouble understanding at all, I immediatelly understood they were both dead.
Bringing in the 2 corpses was unrealistic? No, in my opinion it was to make Hisao believe they were still alive and sleeping.
Maybe you could make some endings for other characters?
Because some of us, readers, do like it.
Umm, really? 1 post ever posted? Maybe I'm paranoid, but this is too strange ;)
Mamen

Post by Mamen »

Plague wrote:
katt wrote:For what it's worth, I enjoyed reading your little "story" and the numerous grammar errors didn't bother me at all., nor did the odd lay-out for that matter. Because it was irrelevant. The story, that's all I cared about, and I liked it.
I carefully read all the critisism.
The car crash, too much of a coincidence? Don't think so, considering its fiction. Besides, how much of a coincidence is it that all the disabled girls in the story are so attractive...
The ending I had no trouble understanding at all, I immediatelly understood they were both dead.
Bringing in the 2 corpses was unrealistic? No, in my opinion it was to make Hisao believe they were still alive and sleeping.
Maybe you could make some endings for other characters?
Because some of us, readers, do like it.
Umm, really? 1 post ever posted? Maybe I'm paranoid, but this is too strange ;)
Yeah, I just noticed how suspicious it looks xD, but I find I nice she/he made an account to voice his/her opinion.
katt

Post by katt »

I guess one post has to be my first one, and I thought my humble opinion was worth subscribing here :-) Does that look suspicious? Strange.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Just in case you're not clear on what the suspicion is about, the question is over whether or not you (katt) are a sock puppet for the OP.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Mamen

Post by Mamen »

griffon8 wrote:Just in case you're not clear on what the suspicion is about, the question is over whether or not you (katt) are a sock puppet for the OP.
Why is it shocking I got good feedback? That hurts man.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

While I don't agree with Katt, I don't think he and Mamen are the same person. (His post has way less mistakes than the OP's)
I'm out of here before this escalates even further.
The OP doesn't want advice, so there's not really any reason for me to post anything else here.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.