KS + Dangan ronpa

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kpxtreame

KS + Dangan ronpa

Post by kpxtreame »

I was playing dangan ronpa recently, and then i though, "what would happen if everyone in yamaku was put in that kind of situation?"
so i decided to share it, because internet :D

The participents would be: Hisao, Hanako, Lily, Shizune, Rin, Misha, Emi, Nurse, Mutou, Emi's mum (i forgot her name :? ),
Akira, Jigoro (because why the F### not?), Hidiaki, Yuuko, Kenji and Miki.

Anyway, if you don't know what dangan ronpa is, I will lay out the rules:

They will be trapped in the school permanently unless one of them kills someone else with anyone else figuring it out that it was them, and they would escape while everyone else is killed, but if they are found out, only they will be executed, in "ironic punishments" :twisted:

Other rules included: They will never be allowed to leave the school ground's
Someone can only kill 2 people
Everyone must sleep by themselves, if found with another person, they will be punished.
When 3 people discover a dead body, a announcement will be made that a body has been found.
The time between 10pm and 7am is "night time" and they will be restricted to a few areas.

So that's it, i hope that you guys will put down your thought's and im gonna sleep now bye ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
When you are faced with a problem in life, shove a lemon up it's ass
AaronIsCrunchy

Re: KS + Dangan ronpa

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Do they know each other now, I suppose is a starting point :P
NOMIYA IS MONOKUMA
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

kpxtreame

Post by kpxtreame »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Do they know each other now, I suppose is a starting point

Well, the relationships that exist still are only: Lily and akira know each other, and the shizune family knows each other, thats it.

And also, i think Nominomi is the most potential candidate for monokuma, we all know he is an evil prick :lol:
When you are faced with a problem in life, shove a lemon up it's ass
KrisIsLyra

Post by KrisIsLyra »

First of all, taking a look at if any of them would actually commit murder:

Hisao - Probably not. Especially if he's still the main character.

Hanako & Akira - Since getting away with being the blackened means everyone else dying, they wouldn't make a move while Lilly is still alive. If she dies, then a combination of depression, wanting to get out, a prize from Monokuma, and/or someone pissing them off might push one of them over the edge.

Lilly & Nurse & Mutou - I think they're altruistic enough to not do anything.

Shizune - She'd probably be the Togami of the game. She'd threaten to make a move, but she won't go through with it.

Rin & Misha & Hideaki & Yuuko & Miki - Probably not, barring a perfect storm of misfortunes and incentives.

Emi & her mom - Like with Hanako and Akira, they wouldn't do anything while both are alive. But if one dies, then the other would likely lose it and might kill someone.

Jigoro - I'd like to think he'd be above it, but who knows? At the very least he's related to a bunch of the characters and thus won't want to make a move unless things get really bad.

Kenji - He's insane and hates 'feminists', so I wouldn't put it past him to make the first move.

So they're safe if Kenji doesn't do anything. If he does, then it could set off a chain reaction of people losing it, but even then it might end there.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

-Hisao
-Sleeping alone

Pick one.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"