> Comfort Hanako

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Katie

> Comfort Hanako

Post by Katie »

Hanako had feelings for Hisao in Lilly's route. If Hanako asked Hisao to comfort her, how would Lilly react once she found out? Would Hanako withdraw from the situation like Misha did, or would she just close in for the kill and steal away Lilly's man? :o
KeiichiO

Re: > Comfort Hanako

Post by KeiichiO »

She wouldn't find out. Hanako would kill Hisao by chopping of his head like a purple-haired black widow followed by eating his entrails But that's just a theory.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:Hanako had feelings for Hisao in Lilly's route.
Prove it.

And I'd comfort her with chocolate. :mrgreen:

Plus Lilly's blind. She wouldn't find out unless told. And nobody would tell her, even if your hypothetical wasn't entirely out of character. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

This is all pretty hypothetical.

Even though Hanako had feelings for Hisao, she knows that he's dating Lilly, her only other friend. A motherly figure, to be more precise.

But, in desperation, if Hanako confronted Hisao in a Misha-esque manner...I don't know. I don't think that she's the type of person to go in and take Hisao away from Lilly. I don't think she'd try to hide everything from her, either.

In my mind, I can see Hanako immediately regretting her decision, thinking over the consequences of her actions, going into a mental breakdown. From then on, she tells Lilly herself. Tension here and there, lots of sadness, but Lilly's decision, I'm not so sure.

To make Hanako suffer, to leave her alone in the world to fend for herself because of her mistake? Or to leave Hisao, who betrayed her, whom she loves? But leaving him could worsen Hanako's perspective on everything, as she might feel like she's the sole cause of their break-up.

And I really, really don't want to suggest suicide.

I can't and do not want to imagine any of this coming to fruition.

Edit: The feel of this post made it seem a lot more serious than I intended to express. Ulp.
Last edited by Umber on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Plus Lilly's blind. She wouldn't find out unless told. And nobody would tell her, even if your hypothetical wasn't entirely out of character. :P
That's what I was going to say at first, but I think my theory would be more accurate...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Plus Lilly's blind. She wouldn't find out unless told. And nobody would tell her, even if your hypothetical wasn't entirely out of character. :P
That's what I was going to say at first, but I think my theory would be more accurate...
Oh, obviously. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Katie

Post by Katie »

:KeiichiO" wrote:She wouldn't find out. Hanako would kill Hisao by chopping of his head like a purple-haired black widow followed by eating his entrails But that's just a theory.
Hot. Fap fap fap.
Xanatos wrote:Plus Lilly's blind. She wouldn't find out unless told.
Okay, then let's say that Hanako and Hisao have sex in Lilly's bed. They are so busy getting freaky that they don't even notice Lilly's presence until she lies down on the bed.

Lilly: Hmm... Hisao, Hanako, is that you? My heightened senses tell me that the two of you are engaging in sexual intercourse...
Hanako: Egads!
Hisao: Shit, we busted...
Umber wrote:And I really, really don't want to suggest suicide.
Yes... Hanako already tried, and failed, to commit suicide once... it breaks my heart to think that the second time, she might get it right.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:Okay, then let's say that Hanako and Hisao have sex in Lilly's bed.
Then they'd be idiots entirely deserving of whatever happens to them. Here's hoping Lilly hurts them then. :P
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Katie wrote:
Umber wrote:And I really, really don't want to suggest suicide.
Yes... Hanako already tried, and failed, to commit suicide once... it breaks my heart to think that the second time, she might get it right.
I'm sorry that I have to sound so blunt, but what the fuck are you talking about? When did she attempt suicide? I don't remember that being canon at all...
Katie

Post by Katie »

She says towards the end that the bullying in elementary school was so terrible that she tried to kill herself when she was ten years old... the next day, the other students told her that they were sad her suicide attempt failed and that they wish she would have died so that their classroom would no longer harbor someone so 'hideous' and 'disgusting'...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Katie wrote:She says towards the end that the bullying in elementary school was so terrible that she tried to kill herself when she was ten years old... the next day, the other students told her that they were sad her suicide attempt failed and that they wish she would have died so that their classroom would no longer harbor someone so 'hideous' and 'disgusting'...

Well, I'll have to redo Hanako's route. I read that she was picked on at the orphanage, but I don't remember attempted suicide being mentioned, at least, not in those circumstances.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
Katie wrote:She says towards the end that the bullying in elementary school was so terrible that she tried to kill herself when she was ten years old... the next day, the other students told her that they were sad her suicide attempt failed and that they wish she would have died so that their classroom would no longer harbor someone so 'hideous' and 'disgusting'...

Well, I'll have to redo Hanako's route. I read that she was picked on at the orphanage, but I don't remember attempted suicide being mentioned, at least, not in those circumstances.
I suggest running through the game's replay function. I personally don't remember this either.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:

I suggest running through the game's replay function. I personally don't remember this either.
It's been about a month and a half since I did Hanako's route, I was planning on doing a second playthrough anyway so it won't be a big deal. I'll just have to pay more attention I guess.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Whoa, where'd this come from? Her bad ending?

Honestly I can't see Hisao or Hanako cheating on Lilly. they're both much too devoted to her to do that.

If anything, Hanako is liable to extricate herself from the situation, like she did in Lilly's arc.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
Whoa, where'd this come from? Her bad ending?

Honestly I can't see Hisao or Hanako cheating on Lilly. they're both much too devoted to her to do that.

If anything, Hanako is liable to extricate herself from the situation, like she did in Lilly's arc.
Maybe her bad ending. I'm not sure, I'll go replay the good ending in case it's hidden in the context somewhere. Huh.

I know she had a bad childhood, but I don't think she'd ever thought about suicide. It would be a waste of her parents' sacrifice.

Also, I agree with what Panda said.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.