What KS has done for me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

nickbyran

What KS has done for me

Post by nickbyran »

After playing this game 2 and a half times, I've learned there is more to life and there are goals I've made and I'm willing to share them

1: stop being rude and disrespectful to family and other people

2:get back in school and get my high school diploma and get a job

3:pay my dad back the money owe him for my lunch's from school

4:start a family and take care of myself for once

and last but not least

5:live long and prosper,die happy and leave my family a history to share
pandaphil

Re: What KS has done for me

Post by pandaphil »

That's amazing man. Keep at it!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shouldn't "start a family" come after taking care of yourself? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

I'm happy for you man! Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going! Keep at whatever you do.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Shouldn't "start a family" come after taking care of yourself? :P
Well, Gendo Ikari didn't and he's considered a pimp by a significant part of the Eva fandom, so there's that :P

On topic: The goals are pretty nice although kind of awfully vague. #3 is kind of interesting though.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Shouldn't "start a family" come after taking care of yourself? :P
Well, Gendo Ikari didn't and he's considered a pimp by a significant part of the Eva fandom, so there's that :P

On topic: The goals are pretty nice although kind of awfully vague. #3 is kind of interesting though.
Yeah, is that really something to be paid back? A dad has an obligation to make sure his kid's fed. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Yeah, is that really something to be paid back? A dad has an obligation to make sure his kid's fed. :lol:
Pretty much, which is why i found it curious. Have to admit i find it kinda badass, even if it is an unnecessary payment (and from what i've heard, young folks don't have much money to spare.)

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Yeah, is that really something to be paid back? A dad has an obligation to make sure his kid's fed. :lol:
Pretty much, which is why i found it curious. Have to admit i find it kinda badass, even if it is an unnecessary payment (and from what i've heard, young folks don't have much money to spare.)
Curious indeed. I wouldn't pay back obligation. :lol:

On the subject of money, my dad owes me $180...I was gonna buy supplies with that. :( Boo.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Curious indeed. I wouldn't pay back obligation. :lol:

On the subject of money, my dad owes me $180...I was gonna buy supplies with that. :( Boo.
Well, there are some people who feel ashamed of relying or being taken care for by their parents, even for something as basic as lunch money.

And although i doubt it's how it happened, i like to think that he asked for spare change, and when asked how much he needed, he fumbled akwardly before saying "180 dollars" :lol:

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Curious indeed. I wouldn't pay back obligation. :lol:

Well, there are some people who feel ashamed of relying or being taken care for by their parents, even for something as basic as lunch money.

And although i doubt it's how it happened, i like to think that he asked for spare change, and when asked how much he needed, he fumbled awkwardly before saying "180 dollars" :lol:

:lol: I wish that had happened. But no. I get money via Google Adsense that transfers to the bank every month after the $100 threshold. Unfortunately, it's a joint account. He uses it to direct deposit SSI checks. They're also mine but he's the payee since I've gotten them all my life and a kid can't be trusted to handle $700 a month responsibly. Just never started the process to switch the checks to my name. But anyway, he takes my money as needed (though I keep telling him to ask first) and I just track the debts. And it was $150. Miscalculation. :lol: