KS FanFiction Emi

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jawaberztoc

KS FanFiction Emi

Post by Jawaberztoc »

I was unable to find a topic with information about any fanfiction with Emi in it. I have also googled for it and was still unsuccessful.

I guess I've just wanted to find some fanfiction with her in it because I've never wanted the story to end, and when it did, I was sent into a slight depression for about a month. What is weird is that I never get depressed form stories, but.. For some reason, I truly fell in love with Emi. And not to be 'That guy', but I have a hard time reading KS anymore because I just cant get myself to "Cheat" on Emi, I just cant..

Anyone know any fanfictions of Emi? Or something similar that I might be able to get my mind off of her?

Perhaps a real book so that I can bring it around with me where ever I go, I just need some similar romance to fill that empty place in my heart.

Thanks guys.
RecoiL

Re: KS FanFiction Emi

Post by RecoiL »

Ascend: An Emilogue

Only Emi fanfic I have ever read, but I find it a rather fitting ending for the story.

Just read it and leave KS for a month or so, as long as it takes you to realise it's a pretty stupid notion to cheat on a girl that does not exist. Then get on with the game and repeat the process untill you finish all story arcs.

EDIT: Did I mention it's f*cking awesome?
Image Gluehuffers, all of you.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Lots of people have included Emi in various fan-fiction, myself included, but few have tackled a story completely based on her. Don't really know why, honestly.

She shows up in three of mine, but she's only a main character in one of them (the kenji files), and that story exists outside the world of Yamaku, really.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Besides "Ascent" I recommend "Going the Distance" and "Emi's Winter Break"

Also, there are "A Wedding With Lilly" (which is only a short one-shot) and "Tripping" (which does not focus on Hisao and Emi exclusively).

I'm sure there are more, but I don't have time for a forum trawl right now...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.