Admittedly minor dev question

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.

Admittedly minor dev question

Post by Guest »

Hello. I admin a few Katawa Shoujo related pages on facebook as part of an RP community for fans, along with several other people I have grown close to. One of my currently active pages is actually a page dedicated to the ever mysterious Track Team Captain. My question is this: along the way developing Emi's path, did any of you consider anything as far as an appearance or name for the character should he have had a larger role in the VN? I task myself with trying to be as close to source as I can with all character details, so while I could very easily just fill in details, I would like to see if there is anything you might have had in mind? I completely understand that this is trivial, and honestly I don't expect to hear too much, but if you could offer any insight, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to check out some of our pages, and tell me what you think. We have active pages for almost every character in hopes of keeping the legacy alive. This may belong better in another thread, I wasn;t sure, so if so just tell me and I can relocate it or something.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Admittedly minor dev question

Post by Aura »

Sorry, but he will remain nameless and faceless.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Re: Admittedly minor dev question

Post by Guest »

Ok, that's fine. I figured as much, but decided it was worth an ask lol. Thanks for taking the time out of your way to answer, it is greatly appreciated ^.^