My First Attempt

WORDS WORDS WORDS

M4RTYER

My First Attempt

Post by M4RTYER »

I just wrote a small piece here that I couldn't get out of my head. I would of course love any feedback you can offer, Hope you enjoy.

“Hisao, can you come here? I think I'm slipping away now and I want to be with you in the end. There is so much we never got to do you and I. I have no regrets, but I do wish we had more time. It’s ironic isn’t it? The doctors said your condition would take you any day now but you kept fighting, fighting for me. Please Hisao, when I go don’t stop. I want you to stay strong for both of us. I love you very much, don’t ever forget that. Your shaking, please don’t cry. Just stay with me, just a little longer.”

After a few minutes Doctor Wasurai took his hand from hers and whispered to the nurse. “Lilly Satuo, Time of death 11:26pm. I-I couldn’t tell her. I just didn’t have it in me.” The nurse looked confused, he sighed deeply before elaborating. “Hisao, her husband. He was admitted 3 hours ago for complications with his heart… he died, massive pulmonary failure. I just- I couldn’t tell her. I couldn't...”
Patience Produces Profound Products

Lilly>Shizune>Hanako>Emi>Rin
scott1and

Re: My First Attempt

Post by scott1and »

.... :(

Re: My First Attempt

Post by Guest »

Ignorance is bliss. The one time one should be thankful that Lilly is blind.
Though I would have thought there be more people by Lilly's side, but then again it is midnight.
Just out of curiosity, what was Lilly's cause of death?