Would like to create a Google theme from wallpaper SD Girls

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Niels

Would like to create a Google theme from wallpaper SD Girls

Post by Niels »

Hi 4LS,

I wanted to post here and ask for permission to create a Katawa Shoujo iGoogle theme, based on the downloadeable wallpaper 'SD Girls'.
Of course, I don't want to infringe on any copyrights and want to give credit where credit is due. It also meant slightly changing the image, in order to fit the requirements from Google.

So I'm hereby asking for your permission to upload this for the general public to be able to add to their iGoogle homepages.
If yourselves do not own copyright, can you advise on who to contact for this, or the proper channels to follow? Of course, if you have other feedback, or want changes, please do let me know. I can happily add the 4LS logo, or add a referral to the creator, whatever you like.

The design is pretty much done, here's a screenie

-Niels
the_niels

Re: Would like to create a Google theme from wallpaper SD Gi

Post by the_niels »

I've since registered to the forum, feel free to PM me about this.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

No problem with that. However don't add a 4LS logo, you are not us nor associated with us.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
the_niels

Post by the_niels »

Thanks for the information Aura.

It looks like Google have uploaded it now (seems they take a while about it), anyone with iGoogle can use it if they simply search for ' Katawa Shoujo' when changing a theme.

Hope you like it.

- Niels