A very Halloween Katawa Shoujo CYOA TAKE2

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Nipah

A very Halloween Katawa Shoujo CYOA TAKE2

Post by Nipah »

Sorry, no. We don't like CYOA threads onforum (or RP threads, or any amount of other things unspecified in the FAQs since it'd be a looong list). You're welcome if you want to clean up your stuff and post it in story format though, or if you have the thread elsewhere and link it in the KS CYOA threads instead.
-Silentcook
Huh, I had no idea. I thought you guys were pretty big on the whole CYOA thing.
Anyway, I'll post the story but I'll keep the decisions. Not because I'm lazy or anything, just so that people understand how the story went terribly, terribly wrong. Also, since Halloween has already ended I might as well post it now so that it feels at least a bit relevant.

This is my first try at something like this, tell me what you think!

EDIT: I feel I should mention that this contains some sexual themes and magical violence towards the end.
Last edited by Nipah on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nipah

Re: A very Halloween Katawa Shoujo CYOA TAKE2

Post by Nipah »

YOU ARE Hisao Nikai, Japanese youth and cripple extraordinaire, student of the prestigious Yamaku Academy, school for the physically retarded! It’s a cool dark night on Allhallows-eve, there are countless students running around at the edge of midnight watching movies, eating candy, dancing at the Halloween party, shit like that. You, however, decided to try something a little different…

“WAHAHA~ WHAT FUN HIICHAN!” Misha exclaims as she invites herself into your room and jumps onto your bed.

She’s wearing a skirted Austrian Rifleman’s uniform, that’s right, she went partying as Mami from Madoka Magica. She even went as far as to dye her hair blond…you can’t he­lp but think she looks a bit like Lilly, similar bust size and all...

You’re dressed up as Solid Snake, complete with eyepatch and sneaking suit!

“Ya­y! Ya­y! Bouncy bouncy bouncy! Wahaha~” Misha announces to nobody as she bounces up and down your bed.

Sitting, you cock your head sideways to get a better angle on the situation. Ah, there you are, you can clearly see her panties as she’s bouncing around. White side-ties, huh? Not bad, not bad at all. And are those some light stripes I see?

You calmly nod to yourself with your arms crossed. However, you didn’t go through the trouble of spiking Misha’s drink at the Halloween party just to get a cheap upskirt from the resulting drug rush, you have other plans in mind…

BUT FIRST SOMEONE’S CALLING YOU ON YOUR CODEC! WHO COULD IT BE!?!

[ ]Answer codec.

[ ] Ignore codec, approach Misha.
Last edited by Nipah on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Answer codec.

You put your index and middle finger against the Bluetooth embedded in your ear.

“Moshi-moshi, Suneiku-san.”

“Hey, Hisao, it’s your bro, Kenji!”

You quickly remove your fingers

“FUCK! DAMNIT! Not him! Not now! Not when I’m this close!”

You re-place your fingers

“What is it Kenji!? I’m in the middle of something!”
“In the middle of what?”

“A, uuuuh…” You scan your room for answers; a clock, your door, the plastic Wal-Mart bag containing your medicine, Misha twitching out on your bed, a wall poster of Road Warrior, panda plushy, your boner, ps3 controller…..METAL GEAR SOLID: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS GAME OF THE YEAR ADDITON!? ALL RIGHT!

“I’m, uuh, on a sneaking mission”

“To where?”

“…My room.”

“Oh, well, anyway I just wanted to tell you that I’m planning on installing a hidden camera in the girl’s changing room.”

“…why would YOU do something like that?”

“To keep tabs on the Female Conspiracy, mang! Don’t you keep up!? That’s where they do all their planning…” He lowers his voice to a whisper “…outside of masculine eyes.”

You can feel him panting through the phone, but since you have a Bluetooth stuck in your head it feels more like he’s blowing directly into your ear.

Creepy.

Just like Halloween.

“And you’re wasting my time because…?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to join!”

“Oh! Well since you put it that way…”

[ ] Hang up and refocus your attention on the spazzing Misha.

[ ] Change plans and commit breach of personal security with Kenji.
Last edited by Nipah on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Hang up and refocus your attention on the spazzing Misha.

“Well that’s great Kenji, but I’m afraid I’m a little…preoccupied…right now.” You slide your gaze over at Misha, she seems to be gargling.

“Ah that’s a shame, maybe next time then?”

“Yes…maybe ‘next time’…Oh, by the way, Kanji?”

“Y-yeah?”

“What’s your Halloween costume? I didn’t see you at the party.”

“Tohru Adachi, my Patron Saint.”

“Ah, I see, well good night, Kenny.”

“No, wait, what’s your---“

You deactivate your codec before he can finish, ‘there will be no more interruptions tonight’ you think to yourself with a maniacal grin.

“YOU!”

You jam your finger in Misha’s direction

“You still alive?”

“Haughauaghauau…” Misha gargles.

You shake your head back and forth with a wry smile, ‘Silly girl, doesn’t she know to always lie on her stomach when someone spikes her drink?’ you consider this gap in her knowledge as you make your way towards the bed. You swing both arms to one side of her body and pull her belly-down before she goes the way of Jimmy Hendrix.

“Uck! Caugh cough!” Her charming attempts to clear her choking throat fills your cripple heart with warm fuzzy feelings, you can’t he­lp but cup a cheek and admire the show.

“Ara-ara~”

‘Ah! But now’s not the time to disappear into la-la-land…’ you assert yourself. Standing up you pinch Misha’s chin and pull her within an inch of your face.

“Now Misha…” you say with a conniving smile “…where are you right now?”

“Hau….hwaughu??” She mumbles. You look deep into her eyes for a definitive answer, they’re dull and soulless like a fis­h’s eye, her eyelids droop down halfway like someone not truly alive or dead.

“PERFECT!” You squeal as you drop her back onto the bed with a hefty ‘pomf’.

You make your way to the other side of the room where an mp3 player and a bottle of champagne await your arrival. Pouring the contents of the bottle into two slim glasses a dexterous flip of your foot activates the speakers attached to the mp3 player. This is going to be a very memorable occasion for at least one of you and you were going to make sure it was perfect.

♪WELL NOW, THIS IS CALLED THE ACT OF MATING. BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER VERY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HUMAN BEINGS AND ANIMALS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT♪

You shake your hips and do a little spin on your way back to the bed. Pouring both drinks down your gullet you toss them out the window and grab your crotch.

“OW!”

Staring at Misha’s semi-conscious body forces you to drool uncontrollably.
Your fingers subconsciously begin wriggling in the direction of her booty.
This is it! This is what you have been waiting for your entire afternoon!

You take a moment to think, ‘This is Misha’s ass…! The ass of my dreams!’ Your entire life has led up to this completely illegal moment!

“LET’S GET DANGEROUS!”

With your bea­r hands you tear off the bottom half of your sneaking suit.
Your naked snake tumbles out of the thin nylon jumpsuit and into the open air.
Grabbing Misha’s hips you push up her skirt and yank her crotch up against your member. Her butt jiggles as it pushes on your Big Boss. Getting a good look at her panties you take your time fondling her soft virgin buttocks.

“Wuhuhu, play time’s over Misha.” You say malevolently mimicking her tone.

With almost exaggerated technique you hook the crotch of her panties and push them to the side. Finally you prime your member to the entrance of her pussy. Pausing, you mentally collect yourself for one final push…

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“PFFHUAH!?” You jump like a little girl.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Your mouth squirms in a worried expression, you begin perspiring profusely.
Your gaze locks on the door.

‘Wh-who could it beeee!?! Kenji? No, he’s probably still off setting up cameras…Curfew? No, they s­aid they weren’t going to bother tonight…’

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Wh…WHO IIIS IIT?”

…..
……….

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

‘Wait a second…MASAKA! It couldn’t be…!?!’

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

You look at the Misha
‘What should I deewww!?”

[ ] A. Desperately search for PANTS and answer the door.

[ ] B. Awkwardly stand there with your PENIS exposed and hope the knocking stops.
Last edited by Nipah on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] A. Desperately search for PANTS and answer the door.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Oh s­hit oh s­hit oh s­hit oh s­hit!” jumping onto action you plant your feet on the mattress and launch yourself through the air before crashing painfully against your dresser.

“Gagh! Shit!” now you really sound like Snake.

Scrambling like an addict who had his fix hidden by his child you claw through your dresser before finding a wearable pair of shorts. Slipping them on and over the raging boner still triumphantly ruling its territory, you run back to the bed and throw a cover over Misha.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Still there, huh?”

Striding towards the so­urce of the noise, as normal as can a man who was about to rape someone, you hold your breath as you open the door.

“Oh s­hit it’s that deaf bitch.”

Standing before you is Shizune wearing some blue skirted costume with a ceremonial sword at her hip. She has a white cape on, but it’s mostly being used as a tissue.

For a moment shock runs over her face before she realizes it’s you and not some creepy old man in a jumpsuit.

Now an awkward silence fills the air, well technically awkward silence and Bloodhound Gang.

Shizune is just standing there holding one end of her cape scrunched up under her nose, she’s averting eye contact but you can tell by her constant sniffling and her trembling body that something must be bothering her…

“I wonder what it could be..?” you think aloud.

Anxiously she moves her eyes onto you.

The sight sends a heavy shock through your chest…

Her eyes look so tired and red, her usual c­ool gaze is gone and now boiling with uncontrollable tears. Eventually, between fits of sobbing and shaking, she slowly lifts her remaining hand to reveal a tear-stained notebook with the single line “Have you seen Misha?” scrawled across the paper.

‘She must have gone from door to door with this note…’ you look down the hall where she might have come from. You would think she would ask her friends first, but then you realize she doesn’t have any real friends besides Misha, the only remaining resource she has left is probably the list of students she keeps as student council president…

You look back down at her, she looks up to you. She stops sniffling for a second as she looks into your eyes, but then the sobbing floods back in before dropping her hands and diving right into your chest, sobbing and shaking like she were confused and lost. As if Old Snake was her only friend in the world…

‘She’s not taking this “kidnap Misha and rape her” thing very well, is she?’

What should I do?

[ ] Agree to he­lp her find Misha, dump Misha in a ally while she isn’t looking.

[ ] She has seen too much! Agree to he­lp her find Misha and then throw her in a television first chance you get.

[ ] Apologize, give her a Kit-Kat bar, slam the door in her face, rape Misha.
Last edited by Nipah on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] She has seen too much! Agree to he­lp her find Misha and then throw her in a television first chance you get.

You think to your left “Well, on one hand she still doesn’t know where Misha is, and she will probably never guess in a thousand years that I have her drugged underneath my bedsheets.”

You think to your right “On the other hand, Shizune is a pretty smart lassie she could piece this whole thing together quicker than you could say ‘Ave Maria’.”

“It’s decided then! I’ll act like I’m helping her and then stuff her into a television first chance I get!” Proclaiming your master plan along with all your other thoughts to the boy’s dormitory you kneel down and pick up the notebook.

The whole time during your momentary scheming Shizune took her time soaking your shirt and wailing strangely ℳℴℯ❤ deaf-person wails, but she was now quieting down and wiping her tears out of curiosity towards your actions.

Plucking the dry-erase marker off its usual spot on your door you scribble a sentence and hand the note to Shizune.

It read: “I’ll he­lp you find Misha!” followed by a crude drawing of yourself smiling and giving a thumbs-up.

Shizune freezes up for a moment and stares blankly at the page with her lips parted. Is she trying to decipher your drawing? Maybe she’s surprised that someone besides Misha would actually hel­p a deaf person? Your question is answered when an instant later she looks up to you with eyes sparkling brighter than stars and dives right back into your chest, this time hugging you with all her might.

Her tragically misplaced hope makes you moist.

Stepping out into the hall with Shizune you make sure to lock and double-lock your dormitory door.

‘So, where first?’ you write while wearing the most harmless smile imaginable.

Stepping forward Shizune takes your hand and points down the hall, she looks in your direction to make sure you got the message. You nod and you both make your way to the end of the hall, down the stairs, and across from the boy’s dormitory into the connecting school buildings. Weird, Shizune is acting perfectly fine now…

You make your way through a number of classrooms. Each time you enter Shizune looks at you, to which you shout “MISHA!” Most of these classrooms have people partying inside them, a couple with a small group chatting, and just a few completely empty but sandwiched between two loud and lively rooms. It seems that despite the late hour the students are making full use out of the “no-curfew” holiday.

Eventually you make your way to the multimedia building. Your heart begins beating faster, ’The multimedia room, that’s where the TV’s are.’ Your grip tightens around Shizune’s hand as you enter the dark and silent building. Shizune looks at you, she blushes.

You find people in the basement and one the ground floor, most of them were watching some mixture of B-grade horror movies and A Nightmare Before Christmas. The top floor, however, was completely deserted. Getting tired, Shizune decides it’s time to take a break and leads you into a room labeled “Film Studies”. Clutching onto your hand like a preschooler.

You walk in to find the faint smell of popcorn still lingering in the air, Shizune closes the door behind you and rests her back on it. There are desks pushed against each other like Tetris blocks, they look to take up almost half of the room. On the other side some spare TV’s are lined up against the blackboard, everything is covered in a fine film of dust. You take a seat on one of the tall windowsills before you prepare yourself for the worst. The curtains were left drawn for some reason. The heavy rain thumping outside scatters the moonlight just enough to illuminate the entire room.

You jump on your feet and make your way back towards Shizune, whose still leaning on the door. You’ve never thrown someone into a television before but it can’t be too different from drugging someone and dragging them back to your apartment.

Approaching Shizune, she looks at you and holds up the notebook.

‘Hisao, there’s something I need to tell you.’

"What is this!?" you think to yourself. Did she figure it out already!? You turn your gaze onto Shizune; she doesn’t look scarred or angry, she’s just looking back at you and fidgeting with her fingers and feet. Well, it can’t hurt just to see what she has to say, she is about to be thrown into a television after all...

You nod your head.

She turns the notebook back and begins scribbling f­urio­usly on its surface. She seems to be writing quite a lot, you wonder what it could be. You try to peer over her writing but Shizune quickly tilts the notebook towards her chest and glares at you with intense fiery eyes, you’re surprised she has that much strength left…

A moment more passes before she finally hands you the notebook, her expression is strangely…nervous?

The note reads ‘Hisao, there’s something I need to tell you.

When I first got enrolled to Yamaku Academy I wasn’t really social. I mean, it was hard not being able to communicate with hardly any of my classmates, only a small handful of the faculty and students here are actually fluent in sign language. I spent my first year completely alone, I got homeschooled before so I never really learned how to make friends. I started getting depressed, I began blaming myself for things and thinking I was useless, I started to stop eating. But then next year started, and that was when I first met Misha! She was the only other one in my grade that knew sign language, and she didn’t mind that I was mu­te too! She was the one that suggested I join the student council, and without her I would have never made it as president. She began standing up for me when the other deaf kids started spreading rumors, she even forced me to try her favorite fatty foods, I guess I only have her to thank for my big breasts.

And then you came along, Hisao, and I didn’t know what to do. You were the only person besides Misha that didn’t push me away at first sight, and you’re the first boy that was ever really nice to me. You even came to some of our student council meetings. I know Misha isn’t really lost, she just needs some alone time. She may not look like it but she does that sometimes. The real reason why I was in the boy’s dormitory was because I wanted to see you. Because I realized that Misha isn’t always going to be there for me, and if she ever left I'm afraid I might become scared and alone again. I know this seems selfish of me, but Hisao, please, would you give me a chance, just a chance, to be with you?’

Her face is beet red.

You’re taken aback by the blinding wall of text, you’re not really sure what it all says but you think you might have caught something about Misha standing on deaf kids and “my big breasts”.

You read the bottom and scribble a response

‘How can I give you a chance?’

Handing the note back to Shizune she tilts her head and looks perplexed for a moment before she starts to write. Whatever she wrote, however, must have been incredibly shameful because half-way through her face turns several shades redder and her hand starts to tremble out the letters. Trying to peer at her writing she glares at you and tilts the notebook towards her chest, but you arne't one to be tricked twice and snatch the notebook from under her arms.

Forming a single sentence that quickly tapers awry it says ‘maybe we could become one……’

Well, the television is right there…

[ ] Make sweet tender love to Shizune.

[ ] Make hard noisy love to Shizune.

[ ] Bitches and Whores, throw her in the telly.
Last edited by Nipah on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

[X] Bitches and Whores, throw her in the telly.

“Well since you put it that way…”

You pick up Shizune princess-style and hold her close to your chest. She responds by holding onto your neck and staring at you with glittering eyes.

You carry her towards the blackboard and lay her down on the teacher’s pedestal. Grabbing her hips you stare intently back into her eyes, everything in the world freezes except for the sound of the pouring rain. A long moment passes by.

And that’s when, firmly gripping her hips, you pivot your body and swing her into one of the nearby televisions. The moment after drawing your arms across your face, ready to block any glass or metal that may fly out of the television, you hear the heavy CRT TV slide back before smashing against the blackboard. Shizune seems to be struggling with her feet kicking anything in range, you hear a muffled voice cry out from some distant place.

You slowly open your eyes…

!!

The glass didn’t break and yet Shizune’s ass is sticking out of the television!

How is this possible!?

You walk around to the side so you can examine the slim sliver of space separating the TV from the blackboard and slip your hand between it like Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty. There is no way in hell Shizune could possibly fit her entire upper body in that tiny TV.

Hesitating, you move your hand towards the bit of screen above Shizune’s wriggling buttocks.

!!

And it slides right in! You move your hand around, no metal no circuits no nothing! Except for Misha it doesn’t feel like there’s anything here at all, quite the contrary, you feel a draft.

This is amazing! You had no idea you could throw women into televisions before! You make a mental note to try this later on other people.

You take a step back to admire your work, also because Shizune is kicking you in the stomach.

“Heh. Just look at her…” Her legs are kicking harder and harder. She’s doing a pretty good job at flipping up her skirt, you can clearly see her costume-appropriate striped blue pantsu peeping from underneath.

The instant she gives you an opening you step forward and grab onto her legs. Hesitating a moment before pushing the rest of her in you examine her thighs.

“They’re pretty nice…” you think to yourself. They’re not quite the same as Misha’s, they’re a little smaller, a little more…’petite’ you would call them. You have a hard time deciding which pair you like the best.

…your eyes start to drift elsewhere. You can clearly make out her blue-striped cootch squirming between her legs, smothered by her ever jiggling butt. Her crotch is completely open, she’s completely vulnerable, and there’s no way she can stop you...It does look very inviting…

ziiiiip

‘Ah well, I was gonna rape Misha anyway. Shizune isn’t a bad alternative’ You reason.

Dropping your pants and pulling out your pe­nis once more you begin what you should have finished a long time ago. Resting the head between her pussy and buttocks you gently stroke your shaft while all the blood from your brain goes to your cock.

A few seconds pass and you’re already getting hard. Quickening your pace you gradually begin rubbing the head along the slit of her vag­ina, you hear Shizune’s rising voice somewhere in TV-land.

“…mrrrph, mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmph!”

She seems to be growing more and more erratic, but that won’t stop you.

Grinding harder on her crotch you begin panting louder and louder. You feel like you’ve almost reached your limit!

Almost instinctively you grab Shizune’s butt and commence scrubbing your cock between her ass cheeks! Precum begins trickling down and soaking her panties. You quicken your pace and scrub your very hardest, and then a ground-trembling thump from the TV rocks the entire room. And then another.

And that’s when the impossible happened.

Staggering backwards with your dick a second from blastoff a number of gigantic green and slimy tentacles reach out of the TV wrapping themselves around Shizune’s body.

The horrifying “rip” of Shizune's body being torn in half resounds through the air, the tentacles swing the dismembered torso from side to side coating the entire room in blood and guts before throwing her half-corpse down at your feet.

“Wh—wha?” your trembling mouth manages to quiver a sound before your PENIS explodes with semen shooting strait up and landing back on itself, probably a delayed response.

More tentacles begin writhing out from the television and race to your position, but at that moment the Film Studies’ door slams open!

It’s Misha!

“HISAO! WHAT ARE YOU…doing….to.....Shi......zu.......ne?”

All of the tentacles abruptly turn towards Misha, they race across the room and twist off her head before retreating back into the television.

Suddenly everything’s quiet.

You’re standing there frozen solid with semen, blood, and Shizune’s intestines covering your dick, your brain has entered a state of mental shock, Cthuhlu just murdered the entire Student Council…

…Some time has passed and yet you’re still standing where you were an hour ago.

Slowly you hear footsteps, they climb the stairs and get nearer and nearer until eventually they reach the film studies room. It’s Kenji.

You look at him, but he doesn’t look scared or surprised. He simply looks at you and shakes his head.

“I’ll get a mop!”

THE END

Happy Halloween everyone!
Last edited by Nipah on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Uh... Well... What can I say...
Seems Kenji is not the only one who adores Tohru Adachi...
What did Hisao expect to happen when he tried to throw her into the TV if he didn't know he actually could throw people in?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Nipah

Post by Nipah »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Uh... Well... What can I say...
Seems Kenji is not the only one who adores Tohru Adachi...
What did Hisao expect to happen when he tried to throw her into the TV if he didn't know he actually could throw people in?
I feel it's important to mention that Hisao didn't put much thought or consideration into his plan. He would probably hope it knocked her out and take it from there. One step at a time, ya'know?
waynoinsano

Post by waynoinsano »

Can I get a copy of the cyoa somehow? I'd love to see where the other choices lead.
traitor

Post by traitor »

you know, I bet you could make a full interactive CYOA with a bunch of spoiler tags. It'll be like a CYOA thread, but without the groupies.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

traitor wrote:you know, I bet you could make a full interactive CYOA with a bunch of spoiler tags. It'll be like a CYOA thread, but without the groupies.
If you mean doing that on these forums, you seem to be misunderstanding the meaning of "Sorry, no."
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Nipah

Post by Nipah »

waynoinsano wrote:Can I get a copy of the cyoa somehow? I'd love to see where the other choices lead.
Virtually all the rest of the routes result in sex but with differing endings. Except "dump Misha in an Ally" route, which ends like a Harvey Birdman episode.

I didn't actually write out all the routes, I always thought this CYOA business was half-plan half-improv. However, I am flattered by your interest. If you want to know a different ending go ahead and PM me the request, I'll have it written out for you in a couple of days (since I don't think Silentcook would allow a forum post).
Silentcook wrote:
traitor wrote:you know, I bet you could make a full interactive CYOA with a bunch of spoiler tags. It'll be like a CYOA thread, but without the groupies.
If you mean doing that on these forums, you seem to be misunderstanding the meaning of "Sorry, no."
About that, I'm surprised there isn't any tolerance for CYOA here. I thought that since this was the starting point for such legends as Bromont, Snicket, Stand in Storyteller(?) that the whole CYOA thing was second nature to you guys. Whats up with that?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think Bromont does all his stories on 4chan. He only announces new ones here.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
traitor

Post by traitor »

Silentcook wrote:If you mean doing that on these forums, you seem to be misunderstanding the meaning of "Sorry, no."
you misunderstood
I mean having every option and result path already written on post # 1, so instead of replying and voting all the reader had to do is to click on spoiler tags that unlocks layers of new paths. So the writer isn't doing this on the fly, and we're not going to have a thread with 349 replies.

[ ] Yes
story text

[ ] Option 1
Game Over
[ ] Option 2
You get nothing, you lose, good day sir
[ ] Option 3
sex scene
[ ] No
story text

alas, for some reason I thought we had the kind of spoiler tags that requires clicking to unfold portions of text, wrong forum I guess.