Music question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mwalimu

Music question

Post by mwalimu »

Which songs are by NicolArmarfi, which are by Blue123, and are there any by anyone else?

The five available from the Samples page (the 'Theme's for each of the girls) are all tagged as being by NicolArmarfi, and one of the blog entries identifies Blue123 as the composer of Rain. That leaves 21 others.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Music question

Post by Aura »

Off the top of my head:

Ah Eh I Oh You is by Overcoat
Another Day and Rain are by Blue
Everything else by Nicol
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

+ Happiness by me as well.
mwalimu

Post by mwalimu »

Thanks for the info.

Here are a few observations after going through the game and hearing what's used where:
In addition to the theme songs for each of the five girls, two other characters have theme songs. Those are
- Kenji - "Out of the Loop"
- Nurse - "Ah Eh I Oh You"
There were no particular themes for Misha (at least not separate from Shizune), Yuuko, Muto, Akira, or Nomiya.
"Wiosna" plays during the top level game menus. I could not find it used anywhere in the game proper, but I may have just missed it.
There is one piece that is unlisted in the Extras/Jukebox section, identified only as "tcard". It's short (only 13 seconds long) and gets played at least once that I know of during the game.

mwalimu
Rohalmen67

Post by Rohalmen67 »

Blue123 wrote:+ Happiness by me as well.
So apart from "Another Day", "Rain" and "Happiness", Everything else was made by Nicol?
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

The music in the opening video is by Blue as well.
Rohalmen67

Post by Rohalmen67 »

delta wrote:The music in the opening video is by Blue as well.
lol 'kay then, got it. :D
mogu mogu

Post by mogu mogu »

mwalimu wrote:There were no particular themes for Misha (at least not separate from Shizune)
"Generic Happy Music" is Misha theme for me. It was included in a scene where Misha suddenly pops out of nowhere while Hisao was having a conversation with Mutou (I think) I always think of her when I hear that song.