Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Blackmambauk

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Completed)

Post by Blackmambauk »

Once again mate,

Thank you so much for everything you have done over the last decade here with Learning To Fly.

I would definitely pay for the whole series to be released in volumes of books. I know a few people who would be able to help you with that or signpost you in the right direction.

You keep hanging in there and as always, my Discord DM's are open for you to keep sending your brilliant creations.

"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
Alex FRD

Post by Alex FRD »

All the struggles and hardships you've had to endure over the past 11 years only reinforce my opinion of you as one of the most diligent, committed, and honestly inspiring people I know. I hope your recovery progresses well and that things can settle down for you. As for whatever you write in the future, be it Katawa content or otherwise, I look forward to reading it.
Here's to you, Euro.

HANIKO RP NOW!!!! :evil: :evil:

If Iwanako had a route, would the tagline be "Can you find it in your heart?"

MagicalMelancholy

Post by MagicalMelancholy »

Holy fuck you better still be active by the time I have $60 to throw at a physical edition of this.

I really like hearing about your creative process, so thanks for sharing that. Would love to read anything new you create! I should read your other linked fic too actually.

Who cares how intoxicated I am, if it means I can dream.
Who cares how mad I become, if it means I can wake up from this nightmare.

(From Len'en ~ Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, Scoundrel Team vs Para)

I'm not actually that depressed dw, I've just really wanted to use that as an edgy forum signature for a while and this place is actually active. He/Him and my arms hurt.

Titus

Post by Titus »

I have got to finish reading this story this weekend. I absolutely must.

What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?