Rin
10%
Hanako
31%

Total votes: 202

Eraser35

Re: Morning After ??

Post by Eraser35 »

Hanako but honestly I would appreciate not being alone in the morning so any of them would do
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

The problem is I would probably irritate the partner, I roll around and hum before I fall asleep.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
V_nce

Post by V_nce »

Ill have deliciously brown girl with bed hair and now make up, please.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Eraser35 wrote:Hanako but honestly I would appreciate not being alone in the morning so any of them would do
I can appreciate that. Anyone of them would do if I could love and wake up next to them every morning. Maybe I wouldnt regret waking up every morning then.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

ArazelEternal wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:Hanako but honestly I would appreciate not being alone in the morning so any of them would do
I can appreciate that. Anyone of them would do if I could love and wake up next to them every morning. Maybe I wouldnt regret waking up every morning then.
My other problem is that whenever I wake up, I have like no memory of anything that happened in the last 15 hours for about 3 minutes.

This is VERY irritating in my Grandparent's house, for I wake up and have NO idea where I am
then I'm like...Oh yeah....
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

The CG of sleeping-Lilly.

That is all.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
TheTrueCole

Post by TheTrueCole »

Mirrormn wrote:Rin would be the best for entertaining post-coital conversation.
Just for that reason Rin was my vote. Her personality would be considerably more satisfying, like watching a new episode of your favourite sitcom when you wake up in the morning... and having sex with it. :D
Forgetting KS is like trying to ignore a kanker sore on your tongue. One does not, simply.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

TheTrueCole wrote:
Mirrormn wrote:Rin would be the best for entertaining post-coital conversation.
Just for that reason Rin was my vote. Her personality would be considerably more satisfying, like watching a new episode of your favourite sitcom when you wake up in the morning... and having sex with it. :D
Having sex with my favorite sitcom... there's something horribly wrong with that idea. :lol:
Not Dead Yet