Typical Anime Classroom

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gRaViJa

Typical Anime Classroom

Post by gRaViJa »

Found this epic picture on the interwebs:

To make this thread a bit more related: On what level do you think KS is such a typical anime classroom. I mean, there is an eccentric friend, class rep etc.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Alexbond45

Re: Typical Anime Classroom

Post by Alexbond45 »

I lol'd so hard at this.

I figured I would be the Eccentric friend or the Genius :P
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oh, I've been in that 'transfer student' seat once...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Spoiler: MC ends up with the childhood friend.

Since not a lot of depth is put into most of the classmates' personalities, it's hard to say. Perhaps Takashi is yandere for Molly? (Male yandere? #_#)
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Ascended Flutist

Post by Ascended Flutist »

The eccentric friend is like a japanese version of me ! :D

On topic, it's really hard to tell since we have no interaction at all with 80% of the class. I mean, except for the Misha/Shizune duo and Hanako we speak with Miki, what ? Two, maybe three times ? Naomi and Natsume are only briefly mentioned once on Lilly's route, and uh,...we see Molly in Hanako's final art ? I think that's it. :|

I believe our inspired and delicious friend Mirage_GSM wrote a fan-fiction series involving many people of Hisao's class, but that's about all the fleshing out of Class 3-3 you'll get sadly.
And to live in Peace A post Hanako Good End fanfiction. That about sums it up.

Fanfics Thou shalt not regret reading : Bloodline, Doomish's Misha Pseudo-route, Rika's Story, A Pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route.
There are many other apocryphas worth reading in the fanfiction section. Do yourself a favor, dig them up and read them. Reading is good.

Nice hat.