Here I Am

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Boggs

Here I Am

Post by Boggs »

It's been a week since I finished Katawa Shoujo completely (100%, all endings, ect) and I feel better than I did on the day I finished. There's still the sadness, but I don't feel extremely depressed anymore (although now I want to learn Japanese and move to Japan, as well as do running, but the running isn't that much of a want :P ). This novel has really changed me as a person and now I'm a bit more serious about things. I know that I will never find anyone like Rin or Emi, but that doesn't really help me feel any better. Also, I find myself crying a bit everyday when I'm at home and listening to the KS soundtrack or looking at some pictures. Congratulations 4LS, you've made me cry more over a fictional character (I don't even like referring to this as fiction for some reason) than I did at my father's funeral.
megiddo

Re: Here I Am

Post by megiddo »

Try learning sign language.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

^Questioning whether ASL or a different kind of sign language.
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Firrst of all, mI'm sorry if it sounds incincere, byt my condoleances for your father.
Secondly, it's great to hear you're starting to feeling better. If you feel like telling your story, look at the thread in my signature as well.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.