Is this normal?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MrZeval

Re: Is this normal?

Post by MrZeval »

Drake wrote:I saw that video, I was wondering what does it mean if I'm wishing I could find someone like Rin for real? Not as a crush or anything of that sorts but cause I feel that not only would I learn a lot, but that it would be good for me too.
There are many kinds of people, amazing in ways one cannot see. Just go with the flow, there is so much to see. You only saw a glimpse of beauty and thats all you want right now, but if you keep looking for that same beauty there are others you end up missing.

Life is mysterious
Drake

Post by Drake »

MrZeval wrote:
Drake wrote:I saw that video, I was wondering what does it mean if I'm wishing I could find someone like Rin for real? Not as a crush or anything of that sorts but cause I feel that not only would I learn a lot, but that it would be good for me too.
There are many kinds of people, amazing in ways one cannot see. Just go with the flow, there is so much to see. You only saw a glimpse of beauty and thats all you want right now, but if you keep looking for that same beauty there are others you end up missing.

Life is mysterious
Strange how I find this more meaningful then anything I've read in KS so far, thanks mate.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

There's a difference between "looking for someone like Rin" and actually being in love with Rin. Looking for a romantic relationship with someone in terms of your own interests isn't the best of reasons to look for a romantic relationship, but it's something people do all the time. You are not, in fact, sliding down toward being that guy they show on slow news days marrying his computer. Take a breather, get some distance, and you'll be just fine.
MrZeval

Post by MrZeval »

Drake wrote: Strange how I find this more meaningful then anything I've read in KS so far, thanks mate.
Np, im glad I am finally able to do something for our little community here.