Will Kenji try to 'save' you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Worthington

Re: Will Kenji try to 'save' you?

Post by Worthington »

Kenji isn't subtle enough for kidnapping. He'd throw beer cans at the lady in question. If it was Rin, she'd catch the beer cans and make post-modern sculptures out of them.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Worthington wrote:If it was Rin, she'd catch the beer cans
HOW, with her mouth? Or is she so skilled that she'll grab it right out of the air with one of her feet?
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
Erybis (Away)

Post by Erybis (Away) »

Yubiseiharukana wrote:
HOW, with her mouth? Or is she so skilled that she'll grab it right out of the air with one of her feet?
What else would she catch it with instead of her feet?! I'm sure she's gotten skills from a lifetime of using only her feet to do things.
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

First I pictured Rin leaping into the air and catching the cans in her mouth like a dog catching a baseball...then I pictured Hisao playing catch with Rin catching the ball the same way... Each time she brings the ball back and spits it into his hand...
Username:

Post by Username: »

Fishpick wrote:First I pictured Rin leaping into the air and catching the cans in her mouth like a dog catching a baseball...then I pictured Hisao playing catch with Rin catching the ball the same way... Each time she brings the ball back and spits it into his hand...
I had a similar image, cept only with Hisao keeling over dead from the exertion.

Post by Guest »

Erybis (Away) wrote:
Yubiseiharukana wrote:
What else would she catch it with instead of her feet?! I'm sure she's gotten skills from a lifetime of using only her feet to do things.
I can't catch things with my hands after a lifetime of using them to do things.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

I just caught a beer can with my feet, so I think everything would work out fine. Although the idea of Rin playing catch with Hisao is extremely d'aww.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

Username: wrote:
Fishpick wrote:First I pictured Rin leaping into the air and catching the cans in her mouth like a dog catching a baseball...then I pictured Hisao playing catch with Rin catching the ball the same way... Each time she brings the ball back and spits it into his hand...
I had a similar image, cept only with Hisao keeling over dead from the exertion.
Now I pictured Hisao collapsed on the ground with Rin kneeling over him with a ball in her mouth... and puppy dog eyes...
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Palas wrote:
Priest wrote:aiih im a homophobe...

Code: Select all

[quote="Priest"]
That's surprisingly fitting.

EDIT: No anal sex-related pun intended.
Actually seems like there are a higher than average numbers of homosexual men among priests... alse seems like homophobia is related to homosexual arousal... http://web.archive.org/web/200402020351 ... ophob.html
Yes, I like to poke ____phobes, moralists, etc just to see how they react :lol:

Anyway it would be funny if you get too friendly with Kenji without killing yourself in the process he start going like Koizumi from Haruhi. He already acts like that but doesn't seems like because you don't see images of the character interacting. (getting too close to see who you are, going talk with you naked, invading hisao's personal space...)
Also, thanks to Oshiroi Hana I think that Kenji ending up being gay and insterested in Hisao would be hilarious! He would use his crazy theories to prove that it is mutual.