if there was a sequel what girls should be in it?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ubergeneral

if there was a sequel what girls should be in it?

Post by ubergeneral »

This will never happen but lets say it did.

When they made a sequel for shuffle! what they did (think) was keep the same plot but replace the old girls with new ones. So if they did this with KS and they took girls from the class room scene and such who would you want to have a path?
Napalm

Re: if there was a sequel what girls should be in it?

Post by Napalm »

Naomi and Natsume for sure, Misha, Miki, and... uh... Suzu?
Nyo ho ho~
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Those five are all the classroom CG girls who don't already have a story in KS or somewhere else due to being cameos so should I lock this topic as exhausted now?
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

You might as well, I don't see much more coming out of this either.

Though if you, as a dev, want to confess a burning love for Suzu and a corresponding secret plan to sneak her into the acts of the other five girls for threesome scenes so as to better prepare the fandom for the sequel, I don't think anyone would mind if you announced it here. Hypothetically speaking, of course. :D
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Goldilurks wrote:Though if you, as a dev, want to confess a burning love for Suzu and a corresponding secret plan to sneak her into the acts of the other five girls for threesome scenes so as to better prepare the fandom for the sequel, I don't think anyone would mind if you announced it here. Hypothetically speaking, of course. :D
That would be a certain other writer, for certain other background character(s)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Wait, are we talking about girls that are actually seen in game? Or original characters?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Aura wrote:
Goldilurks wrote:Though if you, as a dev, want to confess a burning love for Suzu and a corresponding secret plan to sneak her into the acts of the other five girls for threesome scenes so as to better prepare the fandom for the sequel, I don't think anyone would mind if you announced it here. Hypothetically speaking, of course. :D
That would be a certain other writer, for certain other background character(s)
So something interesting DID come from this thread. Will wonders never cease?
Of course that's only if Aura isn't just messing with us ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

He's not messing with you.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Actually there wasn't a Shuffle in which they ignored all the other old girls. They have just been adding things like Shuffle! Essence+ (which I want translated).

For a spin-off sequel with the KS cast I would also have to vouch for the other girls that don't get enough act one screen time such as the amazing Miki (reference best christmas image ever).
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

I dunno, I think if they made a sequel, they should start new. like, even with the girls already mentioned, people know who they are, so they probably think "this girl is like this," and will probably end up bitching when they play the game and find out the girl they thought was like this is like that instead. (man, I hope that made sense.) kind of like how there was a bunch of stuff done about the KS girls before 4LS formed.

so, yeah. I know the devs have said they don't want to tackle anything as big as KS again, but it'd be cool to see other stuff happening at Yamaku. hell, who am I kidding, I'll play just about anything 4LS puts out. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

for certain other background character(s)
This Suzusexual is sadly let down, but hey. Hope springs eternal. In the meanwhile, a Miki is fine too.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic

Post by Guest »

I want to play as Akira. And I want Molly, Suzu, Lilly, Yuuko and Hideaki to be the harem.
Please make that game k thx. :roll:
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

honestly I don't care about a sequal. I want the orginal to get done eventully.

That said I would like the other girls to actually appear as a minor character and get a little development (which seems to be happening) Nothing major but I figure that the main girls paths will need other characters to move the story along.