Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nightdragon

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Nightdragon »

Csihar wrote:Also, Misha's disability is that she is moe~
I thought Hanako was the resident Moe-blob?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

DragoonHP wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Maybe there is?

"Hmmm you're only missing a finger. Sorry not crippled enough"
If you are talking about the girl who didn't have a right thumb, then I think I don't support you. If she was a right handed person, it would have been nearly impossible for her to do most of the work.
I still would laugh if there was a cripple test most of the students had to go through.

"Oh yeah Hisao you never had to take the cripple test because of your heart condition. Wanna watch some kids do it? You'll laugh and hate yourself for it"
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Misha's disability is she's fat. I mean, there's that one fat guy in the classroom CG, so that must be it!

/sarcasm

This thread has gone on for longer than it should have... :roll:
Bara

Post by Bara »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Misha's disability is she's fat. I mean, there's that one fat guy in the classroom CG, so that must be it!

/sarcasm

This thread has gone on for longer than it should have... :roll:
Ah, but it so amuses the new folks to the forum. We can't deny them their fun after we have had ours speculating both seriously and ridiculously on why the hell Misha attends a school for disabled kids. :mrgreen:

I still hold out (slight) hope for seeing a new suggestion from someone that hasn't been chewed over forty-leven times already. Must be my meds kicking in... :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Misha's disability is that she is actually a Drill of hair.

She also has a rather oddly-shaped tumor growing out of her, making people mistake her for some fat girl.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Fono

Post by Fono »

Who's to say that Misha doesn't have one, though? Perhaps she was a friend of Shizune before she was transferred there and decided to follow her to continue helping out as a translator.

But if she did have one I'd guess that it had something to do with her hair. Curls that thick just can't be natural...
Last edited by Fono on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why is the sake always gone?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Misha's there as meds, she sweats thoroxine, she pees insulin, she drips novacane!
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

I'd consider that condition a disability :shock:
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
cemex

Post by cemex »

cpl_crud wrote:Misha's disability is that she is actually a Drill of hair.
The fact that one of the devs posted this must make it canon.

T'is a glorious day

Get chance and luck
DragoonHP

Post by DragoonHP »

cemex wrote:

T'is a glorious day
Maybe they were just pulling our legs or fueling one of the weird assumptions KS fans were coming with. No one can be sure until it is made official.
Though I read in one of the blog of one of the devs [cpl_crud, maybe] that Misha's disability was obvious, that there are many hints. All I found after playing the game again and agin was Misha's
'Scaring-The-Teacher' ability. It is not common so maybe they regarded it as a disability. :twisted:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

DragoonHP wrote:
cemex wrote:
T'is a glorious day
Maybe they were just pulling our legs or fueling one of the weird assumptions KS fans were coming with. No one can be sure until it is made official.
Though I read in one of the blog of one of the devs [cpl_crud, maybe] that Misha's disability was obvious, that there are many hints. All I found after playing the game again and agin was Misha's
'Scaring-The-Teacher' ability. It is not common so maybe they regarded it as a disability. :twisted:
I do remember someone saying that so I guess once this week is done I will play through Act 1 again and i'll be looking for every detail I can muster.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

DragoonHP wrote:All I found after playing the game again and agin was Misha's
You mean like in this scene?

One of the best lines in the game, imo. Makes me laugh every time I read it.
I like shipping Misha x Kenji as a comic relief subplot in the Shizune-path, but when I think about it, Misha x Mutou would be pretty cute too. I'd love to see Misha trying to seduce Mutou, who just gives her the could shoulder. :)
I say her disability is that she has a crush on her teacher. Inb4 "not a disability".
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Panty Supervisor wrote: I like shipping Misha x Kenji as a comic relief subplot in the Shizune-path, but when I think about it, Misha x Mutou would be pretty cute too. I'd love to see Misha trying to seduce Mutou, who just gives her the could shoulder. :)
I say her disability is that she has a crush on her teacher. Inb4 "not a disability".
For whatever reason, this jogged my memory. Hadn't I done something like this before?

As it turns out, some folk thought I did, but I remain unsure.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Misha's disability is that she's got a second head in her stomach, a la Total Recall.
cemex

Post by cemex »

DragoonHP wrote:
cemex wrote:

T'is a glorious day
The comment was made in jest. I just prefer not to speculate on any work of fiction so I thought I'd make one or two silly posts.

Get chance and luck
Destont

Post by Destont »

The fact that she cant control the volume of her voice is my guess. though its probably already been stated or not a big enough reason.