Personality Quiz

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

neumanproductions

Re: Personality Quiz

Post by neumanproductions »

This is somewhat relevent to the reasoning for this thread...I had asked the devs if I could reference KS in my first VN I created and currently released. They said yes and so my project idea proceeded as planned. It features a reference for each of the 5 main girls, Misha, Hisao & Kenji. I'm sure you guys/gals should notice them if you play through the VN.It is one of the ways that i'm publicizing KS for others; which is the main reason for this personality quiz. Anyway, i'm posting the link here so that anyone and the devs can see it if they want.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=6894

On a more related topic, I think I should include a question devised from one of my other threads about what game the girls would like to play. I might change up Risk and Chess for obvious reasoning but some of the ideas I have seen there make perfect sense to me. Which ones do you think. I like that Emi = Pokemon Cards one, it seems plausible. And the Rin=poker would be seems less obvious then some might think. :wink:
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2399
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

What exactly is that about? Don't wanna download it if I'm not sure what it's about.

Also, yeah, I definitely think you should have that as one of your questions. I can see Emi liking Pokemon cards, but I dunno, maybe a better option would be something along the lines of, "I don't play board games, I play sports!"
neumanproductions

Scarlet Fox wrote:What exactly is that about? Don't wanna download it if I'm not sure what it's about.

Also, yeah, I definitely think you should have that as one of your questions. I can see Emi liking Pokemon cards, but I dunno, maybe a better option would be something along the lines of, "I don't play board games, I play sports!"
I don't want to describe much as it would give away much of the surprise but here is something general. The visual novel involves two people who had been penpals for several years. During the summer one of them asks the other premission to stay at their place while looking for a future university to attend. The story takes place during the time they are together.It's got some obvious humor in it, that's not to wity but I like my self made comments throughout. I also didn't have anyone pre-read so I found out I have a few grammatical and spelling mistakes; not my strong point. Other than that, it is somewhat short I think and allright for a first attempt. I plan on having better in the future but I know I rushed this one. I also have a couple of the facts listed on the lemmasoft page.

Now, back to the question. I still think the Pokemon cards is the best because if you say sports it almost immediatly implies Emi. That's why I plan on changing the Hanako and Shizune one more than likely. Make this question a little less obvious, more hard thinking if a person is attempting to get a specific someone.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to download and play it, though it may take a few days, because I may be doing something tomorrow.

Ah, right, I forgot it's not supposed to be obvious! :? I guess Pokemon cards are good, then, though I think you should get someone else's opinion since I'm not very good with stuff like this, I think.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

So Bara, Smoku, and Scarlet Fox all got Lilly and I have yet to. I guess I'm not destined to be a Lillyfag after all.

Helooo, Akira.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

kosherbacon wrote:So Bara, Smoku, and Scarlet Fox all got Lilly and I have yet to. I guess I'm not destined to be a Lillyfag after all.

Helooo, Akira.
But that's not even one of the choices!
Personally, I got Rin.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Hey, that VN is nice! I played a few minutes, but I'll play a bit more
Run Out Groove

Post by Run Out Groove »

Personality Quizes are absolutely lame because it's not that hard to get the character you want, as long as you are familiar with the very, very basic points of their personality and their interests.
neumanproductions

Run Out Groove wrote:Personality Quizes are absolutely lame because it's not that hard to get the character you want, as long as you are familiar with the very, very basic points of their personality and their interests.
Unless your doing Notguest's quiz, I don't think even you could predict that.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

its reversed : answer to get emi , you get suizune, answer to get suizune, you get emi
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

No, actually set it up so that every answer to the first question gives you 1 Shizune point, every answer to the second question give you 1 Lilly point, etc.
Therefore, no matter what you answer, you end up with exactly one point for each girl. In the case of a tie, Quizilla just randomly picks one.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I got Emi. :3
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

I got Hanako!

As reasonably expected... 8)
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.