Act 1 question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kosherbacon

Re: Act 1 question

Post by kosherbacon »

Just watch, the canon les pair will be something totally random like Yuuko and Emi.

Say...
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Heh, you guys are all acting like a major or at least a prominently seen minor character from Act 1 will be part of the lesbianism. My guess is on either simply seeing something along the lines of a random not-named couple somewhere, or a character that hasn't been introduced yet.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Bara

Post by Bara »

And no one has mentioned Akira as one of the lesbians? Come on, get your yuri speculation going. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Bara wrote:And no one has mentioned Akira as one of the lesbians? Come on, get your yuri speculation going. :mrgreen:
Ya know what's almost as hot as yuri? Trap + reverse trap. I'm just sayin'. :lol:
Bara

Post by Bara »

kosherbacon wrote:
Bara wrote:And no one has mentioned Akira as one of the lesbians? Come on, get your yuri speculation going. :mrgreen:
Ya know what's almost as hot as yuri? Trap + reverse trap. I'm just sayin'. :lol:
Nah, that is just a salary(wo)man and her little wo(man); they just have their wardrobes confused. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?