Other VNs with a cripple

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bitpeg

Re: Other VNs with a cripple

Post by bitpeg »

That's cool man. I think I would have enjoyed it too, if it wasn't falsely advertised as this:

Instead of what it really was, which is this:

These fermions smell positively ionic.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

delta wrote:I hear there's a blind girl in ONE. I never got that far because it's terrible.
Yeah, and there's also one who refuses to speak. I guess you could count it as mute. But KEY's schtick is the magic AIDS girls anyway (count the number of KEY girls who are not "disabled" in some way)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

MetalGearFlaccid wrote:
bitpeg wrote:Don't worry about it, the show wasn't that good, anyways. If anything, you're saving people who haven't seen it a few hours of their life.

imagewozhere.jpg
Oh. Oh! Now it's ON! You insult Higurashi on MY laptop's screen? Let's take this outside!
----
JK. I really do like it, but I can see how others wouldn't enjoy it as much.
I can't see why anyone would think it's bad. I think it's freaking awesome!
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Aura wrote:
delta wrote:I hear there's a blind girl in ONE. I never got that far because it's terrible.
Yeah, and there's also one who refuses to speak. I guess you could count it as mute. But KEY's schtick is the magic AIDS girls anyway (count the number of KEY girls who are not "disabled" in some way)
Hey I'm pretty sure you two are confusing Higurashi with Hohzuki Island.

Also sorry about double posting.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I'm pretty sure you're confused what we were actually talking about.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

What was it you were talking about? The other no naku koro ni series?
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Mikage-sama wrote:What was it you were talking about? The other no naku koro ni series?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_%28visual_novel%29

They stated pretty clearly that they were talking about a visual novel called ONE.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
MetalGearFlaccid

Post by MetalGearFlaccid »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:They stated pretty clearly that they were talking about a visual novel called ONE.
Look a few posts before you. We WERE talking about Higurashi for a bit.
Mikage-Sama, this is what we're talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni
Be careful, there may be spoilers on the Wikipedia page. (I mean, more than just the ones I already accidentally talked about... :oops: )
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Mikage-sama wrote: I can't see why anyone would think [Higurashi]'s bad.
Believe me, you don't want to get me started on this.

Apart from that, there's a reason we don't have a "general anime/manga/VNs" section, so shut up about Higurashi. Convenient plothacks are not disabilities, or we can start discussing how everyone in Dawn of the Dead is vitally challenged.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

MetalGearFlaccid wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote:They stated pretty clearly that they were talking about a visual novel called ONE.
Look a few posts before you. We WERE talking about Higurashi for a bit.
Mikage-Sama, this is what we're talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni
Be careful, there may be spoilers on the Wikipedia page. (I mean, more than just the ones I already accidentally talked about... :oops: )
You were, sure.

None of the posts he quoted were talking about Higurashi, though. That was my point. If he had read them, he would have been able to tell they weren't, especially since Aura specifically named the VN he was talking about.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:What was it you were talking about? The other no naku koro ni series?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_%28visual_novel%29

They stated pretty clearly that they were talking about a visual novel called ONE.
Right right my bad, but I didn't know of this VN so what came to mind was Hohzuki Island which has a blind girl and a girl who refuses to speak.
MetalGearFlaccid wrote: Look a few posts before you. We WERE talking about Higurashi for a bit.
Yeah... Can't spoil me Higurashi since I already watched all three seasons...
delta wrote: Believe me, you don't want to get me started on this.

Apart from that, there's a reason we don't have a "general anime/manga/VNs" section, so shut up about Higurashi. Convenient plothacks are not disabilities, or we can start discussing how everyone in Dawn of the Dead is vitally challenged.
Hey it's not like I was going to discuss about it I was just saying I like it and think it's awesome and from where the hell did convinient plothacks being a disability come from?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I don't know if this counts, but i remember reading about a VN a while back. That had a few of the 'possible love interests' had some sort of disability. I think one was missing an arm/leg, one couldn't see out of there right eye, and i think there where a few others. I never really checked into it, but now i kinda with i did.