Chris Hansen

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Chris Hansen »

Why don't you take a seat over there...
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p27220250

WE'RE STARTING THIS SHIT OFF LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts

Post by Guest »

Question. Is there a giant list of the Negi threads or a word document or something? I haven't kept up since like August or so and really need to.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Guest wrote:Question. Is there a giant list of the Negi threads or a word document or something? I haven't kept up since like August or so and really need to.
You can always check the /a/ archives, and piece them together through that. I don't know about the other writers, but I keep my main threads in a .txt format, since I write in notepad anyways.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Arias

Post by Arias »

This has probably been said already, but I don't feel up to going through 90+ pages to see
Anyone else find the irony in the fact that this thread was put up to stop 4chan/KS threads and now its a meeting ground for where the next thread is/will be?
Yandere is God-tier
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

A bit yes, and it has bugged me a bit.
Resident "morale officer".
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

I noticed that awhile ago, Arias, but I didn't want to say anything.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Captain Niggawatts

Arias wrote:This has probably been said already, but I don't feel up to going through 90+ pages to see
Anyone else find the irony in the fact that this thread was put up to stop 4chan/KS threads and now its a meeting ground for where the next thread is/will be?
Yeah, it's a little ironic, but considering the first thread happened on like page 5, and it's been that way ever since, I'd say thread successfully derailed.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
The Laughing Man

We could have created a new topic a long time ago, but I think this one's stickied, so let's continue to construct a ZIGGURAT OF POWER here.

I'm all set for tonight, but I may show up late. Fashionably late. GET READY FOR THE GRINDHOUSE DOUBLE FEATURE: DRILLZ N THRILLZ

ARE YOU READY? OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT, YOU CAN'T PREPARE YOUR FACE TO BE MELTED OFF BY THIS LEVEL OF AWESOME.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Arias wrote:This has probably been said already, but I don't feel up to going through 90+ pages to see

It is quite ironic. :) I didn't even know till i accidentally clicked on the thread, instead of the last post and was brought to page one.

-Any who sorry about my dialog heavy thread last night. I was a little tired and was frantically trying to find some crazy glue to stick my ear back on my head. Since my GF talked it off. :lol: OH I'm terrible.

So if i do a thread tonight, it will be a lot better then my last one.
Captain Niggawatts

Snicket wrote:

It is quite ironic. :) I didn't even know till i accidentally clicked on the thread, instead of the last post and was brought to page one.

-Any who sorry about my dialog heavy thread last night. I was a little tired and was frantically trying to find some crazy glue to stick my ear back on my head. Since my GF talked it off. :lol: OH I'm terrible.

So if i do a thread tonight, it will be a lot better then my last one.
Well that's what you get for cutting off her pigtail, Takashi.

[shimmie]1051[/shimmie]
The Laughing Man

Expect some delays out of me tonight, helping a friend out at work. It may be later, but hopefully this goes smoothly. Fun times.
Captain Niggawatts