Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

U.T. Raptor

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Needs more Beast Wars Inferno... :twisted:
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

One thing that does bother me, there's some black noise on the dialogue box that I can't get rid of. Ernest's seems to have the same problem. Any ideas on how to clean that up?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Ernest wrote:I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of Transformers crossovers in the shimmie.
That's cuz there've been enough on the forums, in case you've forgotten the theories about a Rin+Emi superbeing.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

SirMax wrote:One thing that does bother me, there's some black noise on the dialogue box that I can't get rid of. Ernest's seems to have the same problem. Any ideas on how to clean that up?
you need to use color rage in PS, then press delete, to get rid of all the black. This should eliminate all the choppy part around the dialog box, but you'll have to redo the inner part again. Which is actually really easy.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Game, set, match. :oops: Okay Emi, now you're popular. ...with me at least.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well since everyone is doing these now it seems. I did a lengthy one out of boredom.

vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Beautiful! J'adore!
Hisao wrote:Emi, would you please stop jumping on my bed.
Emi wrote:Hun? Why? I though everyone was doing it.
You must realise that the conversation could have taken a far more sinister turn at that point, right? :twisted:
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

vermithrx wrote:Beautiful! J'adore!
Hisao wrote:Emi, would you please stop jumping on my bed.
Emi wrote:Hun? Why? I though everyone was doing it.
You must realise that the conversation could have taken a far more sinister turn at that point, right? :twisted:
I admit it, I was thinking that too.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Snicket wrote:Well since everyone is doing these now it seems. I did a lengthy one out of boredom.
That's the first time i've actually felt sorry for Hisao...Poor guy...

The funny thing is, I can actually see a similar scenario playing out in the proper game.

Oh, and you know that 'snarling Emi' sprite at the bottom? I've seen it twice now in this thread but I don't remember seeing it in the game. Was it 'shopped? If not, where abouts in the game is it from?
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Quidoo wrote: Oh, and you know that 'snarling Emi' sprite at the bottom? I've seen it twice now in this thread but I don't remember seeing it in the game. Was it 'shopped? If not, where abouts in the game is it from?
It's a shop, I do believe.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

nope, its real. I don't know if/ when it happened it the game, but it was in the Emi sprite folder i got. I didn't make it, but i did make the two blushing Emi sprites.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Snicket wrote:nope, its real. I don't know if/ when it happened it the game, but it was in the Emi sprite folder i got. I didn't make it, but i did make the two blushing Emi sprites.
That's really odd. I went back through all of the Emi scenes a few hours ago just to see if I could find it, but I couldn't. There is a quite large chance that I missed it though; i'm not the most observant of folk.

I also downloaded a folder full of sprites supposedly from the game and the 'snarling' sprite was there. It must be the same one that you have...

We may need a Dev to put an end to this conundrum...or perhaps not. I'll have another look.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Snicket wrote:
SirMax wrote:One thing that does bother me, there's some black noise on the dialogue box that I can't get rid of. Ernest's seems to have the same problem. Any ideas on how to clean that up?
you need to use color rage in PS, then press delete, to get rid of all the black. This should eliminate all the choppy part around the dialog box, but you'll have to redo the inner part again. Which is actually really easy.
Actually, looking at some of yours, you have a bit of noise on the inside, but I can get around doing the inner again (probably) so what's this colour rage tool?
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

AnonymousOfNorway

Post by AnonymousOfNorway »

ventriloquism?
Loved tenderly: Emi (g), Hanako (g), Lily (g). Friend-zoned: Shizune, Rin. To-do: Kenji, Yuuko, Misha