KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Guest »

The Laughing Man wrote:I'll probably finish my school dance arc when I get back. If /a/ continues to vote for Shizune, then we'll keep that up. I have been giving her a bit more screen time because nobody else really did. Yes, there will be a CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY moment in deciding who to ask out, and there will be a dancing romancing scene. I'm looking forward to writing it. Once this is done, we can have fun WHACKIN' HACKIN' AND SLASHIN'. Swords, sorcery, and broken hearts. Also, I'll give a quick run-through on the character classes, just to get some input and give you guys a teaser.

Misha - Bard. FLY 'CROSS THE HIGH SEAS AND MOUNTAINS! RISE ABOVE THE DARKENED HORIZONS! FAR AWAY BEYOND THE GATES OF SPACE AND TIME WHERE WE FACE ALL THE FEARS OF THE WORLD! THE CRY OF THE BRAAAAAAVE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! Misha jamming out on a lute/guitar amuses me.
Shizune - Crusader/Paladin. She seems the type. Ass kicking in the name of the Greater Good. Wielding a longspear.
Hanako - Rogue. I asked for a bit of drawfaggotry on /tg/ once, and I think Hanako would be a sneaky type of person, so as not to be seen.
Lilly - Monk. I KNOW A BLIND MONK, HOLY FUCK I AM SO ORIGINAL. HEY MAYBE I'LL SAY THAT SHE USES KI THROUGH HER HANDS AND FEET SO SHE CAN 'SEE'. Honestly, I could have thought her as a healer/cleric, but monk is more fun. The thought of Lilly fighting five guys at once while sipping calmly from a cup of tea amuses me. More than it probably shoul.
Emi - Fighter. A dual wielding fighter. Who is also a pirate. Who will eventually get a pirate ship. A flying pirate ship. Any real D&D players out there will agree with me when I say FUCK YEAH EBERRON FUCK YEAH AIRSHIPS FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST CAMPAIGN SETTING EVER.
Rin - Psion. Because Rin is the type who would bring psionics into an already hectic campaign. And because I can.
Kenji - Druid. Because a naked Kenji running around the forest yelling at animals about the feminist conspiracy amuses me. More than it probably should.

Everyone else will get some tune ups too. Muto with an eye patch as a grizzled adventurer. God, this is awesome. I hope you all enjoy this. I know I will.

Until next time, this is The Laughing Man, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and you're all travelers on the road of life, meeting at the crossroads of the internet. May you all be excellent to one another.
Oh wow. Those classes fit each of them perfectly. I cannot wait to read this, but I guess I have no choice in the matter though, lol.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

obscura_max wrote: By the way if all goes according to plan I'll be starting my first writefag thread tomorrow night (Wed, Aug 19) @ 10pm central or so.
He seems to be late. That's too bad.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

Just started it. My net is running a little slow though.

http://zip.4chan.org/a/res/24216606.html
Broseph
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

>working on stuff right now--expect things to break sporadically.

Seems like Moot is doing shit. I'll run the thread tomorrow.
Broseph
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

obscura_max wrote:I'll run the thread tomorrow.
If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind posting the link on the forums again the next time? I didn't notice a thread was made until I saw the link you posted.

I suppose this is more of a general request to people who make these threads. It seems much easier to check for new posts on a forum than to keep refreshing /a/ until you notice a thread on page 0.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:
obscura_max wrote:I'll run the thread tomorrow.
If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind posting the link on the forums again the next time? I didn't notice a thread was made until I saw the link you posted.

I suppose this is more of a general request to people who make these threads. It seems much easier to check for new posts on a forum than to keep refreshing /a/ until you notice it on page 0.
Sure thing. I think posting on /a was breaking as I was putting it up so no one could bump it. I'll just come back after the thread sometime and edit out the 4chan link for an easymodo one.
Broseph
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

/a/'s So Zetta Slow.

Looks like today's thread will be in two days minus one times eight divided by two and subtracted by three.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

so tomorrow then?

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote:so tomorrow then?
If I did my math right from what Bromont provided, then yea, tomorrow will be his next thread.
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

Richiter Bromont wrote:/a/'s So Zetta Slow.

Looks like today's thread will be in two days minus one times eight divided by two and subtracted by three.
I might have to start my thread early because yours is impossible to follow without looking like shit.
Broseph
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

The appointed hour shall be twenty four times four divided by eight minus two.

PM, Central time.

Get pumped, you factoring hectopascals.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

So 11:00 am on Friday at Casey Station, Antarctica?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

Richiter Bromont wrote:The appointed hour shall be twenty four times four divided by eight minus two.

PM, Central time.

Get pumped, you factoring hectopascals.
Sho ain't dead.

He lives on in my heart. My love for him sur - SIN, COSINE, TANGENT! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCAHTOA!
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

so 10pm then? Is that eastern,western or central time?