will the gameplay in act 1 be affected by release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Deimos

Re: will the gameplay in act 1 be affected by release?

Post by Deimos »

Commissar Mecha Milk wrote: To be honest, I wouldn't mind playing Katawa Shonen :oops:
But what should a female Kenji rant about?
And "the problem is in your pants" by a male Rin would be borderline harrassment.
On a second thought, I am all for it! :lol:
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:
Commissar Mecha Milk wrote: To be honest, I wouldn't mind playing Katawa Shonen :oops:
Toilet seats. God knows I hear that rant often enough... :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:
Toilet seats. God knows I hear that rant often enough... :lol:
You should put up your own rant against it about how the lid is always closed!

And never forget to explain that it hinders you to emit unhygienic bodily fluids in the most timesaving manner.
Also: charts and handpuppets!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
SivakAurak

Post by SivakAurak »

Deimos wrote:
Oh that's easy, she'd be an ultra-reactionary feminist always ranting about the 'opression of the patriarchy' at every percieved offense. To enter a lasting relationship is to SUBMIT to the male-dominated world!
^^^A very bad man^^^
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Caesius wrote:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16

Once you have that installed, click here: irc://irc.irchighway.net/katawa-shoujo

For some reason they decided to make a tinyURL link on the dev blog instead of a direct IRC link, and the other link is broke for me too.

I may or may not swing by; I honestly hate chatrooms as well as the fact that I can't dock Chatzilla to the systray.
what do i do if i have chrome?
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

you google IRC client.
Juno

Post by Juno »

You can use http://webchat.irchighway.net/ and join the #katawa-shoujo channel as well, it's a web UI that works nicely.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

SivakAurak wrote:
Deimos wrote:But what should a female Kenji rant about?
Oh that's easy, she'd be an ultra-reactionary feminist always ranting about the 'opression of the patriarchy' at every percieved offense. To enter a lasting relationship is to SUBMIT to the male-dominated world!
Problem is, that isn't anywhere near as deliciously ironic as the Kenji we have now. It would be almost... dare I say... reasonable.
Bara

Post by Bara »

vermithrx wrote:
SivakAurak wrote:
Deimos wrote:But what should a female Kenji rant about?
Problem is, that isn't anywhere near as deliciously ironic as the Kenji we have now. It would be almost... dare I say... reasonable.
Gawd fuhbid! Reason must be banished from these forums!! :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Hm i asked the same things a sort time back and was told that other then some spelling/ grammar checks it would be pretty much the same.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1787
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Juno wrote:You can use http://webchat.irchighway.net/ and join the #katawa-shoujo channel as well, it's a web UI that works nicely.
For some odd reason, the web chat doesn't work in Chrome (I'm on the dev channel, though, so some java implementation might be broken). Personally, if I'm not using web access on Firefox, I log in with Pidgin out of sheer convenience, since I've consolidated my AIM, Google Talk, and Facebook chats on it. You could use mIRC, but it's shareware, though I'm told that the nagging isn't so bad.
静音是买外夫