The Ties that Bind (Shizune x Hisao, one-shot)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Puncyclopedia

The Ties that Bind (Shizune x Hisao, one-shot)

Post by Puncyclopedia »

Sooooo, it's me again!

This is considerably different from the Benefit of Hindsight, which I'm also working on here. Nothing's up my sleeve with this one. It's a Shizune x Hisao one-shot fic. It takes place in a nebulous time after Hisao and Shizune have graduated from Yamaku and are presumably in university together.

It's also smut. Smut with plot, granted - actually smut where the smut is VITAL to the plot, but smut nonetheless. Even if you don't like smut, I'd encourage you to read and see if I can change your mind. If not? Hey, no hard feelings, and all you've wasted is a little time.

The first part of the piece, posted below, is also entirely one-hundred percent smut-free. I'll put a table of contents up here as I work on this, and all 18+ chapters (read: probably everything after this first post) will be labelled clearly. This is probably something I'll be working on every few days (it's much shorter overall and easier to write than Benefit), so probably expect it to be finished in a week or two (or much less than that, if I hit a spurt of creativity). I'm writing it/editing it in chunks so as not to overload the poor board.

Enjoy! I hope you will, at least!

----------------------------------------------------

[Why do you enjoy tying me up so much?]

I arch an eyebrow at the question. I have to admit it's a fair one. After all, I have fairly consistently tied my boyfriend up ever since the first time we had sex at my father's house. Back then, the decision to tie him to a chair had been spur-of-the-moment (and ill-thought out, as it happened. Had I known of his condition, I would have chosen a less...risky method).

[Clearly, I'm a sadist,] I sign back, unable to stop a small, stubborn grin from making it onto my face. [You don't seem to be complaining much, either.]

His face contorts in...amusement, I think. This is obviously something he's been thinking about for a while, otherwise he wouldn't bring it up now. We're sitting on a couch, relaxing on a lazy Sunday. It's about as far away from tying him up as I can imagine.

[You're not a sadist,] Hisao says, shaking his head. [And no. I'm not complaining. I'm just curious.]

How exactly to answer this, though? It's not an easy answer. Even if I gave it, I don't know if he'd quite understand. I can try.

[Before we started dating, most of what I knew about sex came from stories. Naughty stories, to be precise.]

He nods. I probably didn't need to specify that part.

[Have you ever read dirty stories? I'm pretty sure you have.]

The look he favors me with is both bemused and surprised at the same time. Before I can tell him so, though, he opens his mouth.

[Not as many as you have, apparently. Maybe you're the perverted one of us, after all.]

He tries (and fails, miserably) to keep a straight face. I sigh, in mock exasperation.

[Doubtful. Regardless, almost all of the stories talk about sound. Obviously, that's something I can't experience for myself. For the writers, though, it's really important. They describe the sounds each person makes, whether the ecstatic screams of pleasure or the agonized screams of pain.]

[Just what sort of erotica do you read?] I'm impressed with Hisao. Erotica's a hard word.

[You'd like to know that, wouldn't you?] He nods, and I cover my mouth to muffle the giggle that follows. His ears prick up. I know he loves it when sound escapes me, in spite of my best efforts.

My fingers hesitate. This whole conversation brings up an interesting question that I always think to ask in the aftermath of bliss, yet never manage to actually get out. It's not technically related to his inquiry, but I think he'll forgive me for going on a brief tangent.

[What do I sound like?] He cocks an eyebrow at me, and I hurriedly append two words. [In bed.]

[You sound incredible,] he replies, with no hesitation, and I can feel my face flowering into a blush, [Desperate and longing and...aching, almost. As if you'd faint dead away if I stopped.]

His cheeks are as red as mine. He shifts, uncomfortably, where he sits. It is, apparently, a potent thing to imagine. The things it makes me imagine are certainly potent, but if he wants me to think about tying him up, I need to get them out of my mind. Now.

[I can never hear you like that,] I sign. I feel oddly upset by the admission. I've developed workarounds for almost everything, and yet, this one thing that I fervently want I cannot have.

Well. Aren't the things that I do to Hisao a workaround, in their own way?

[Since I can't hear you like that, I have to find equivalents. Tying you up is an equivalent.]

[I think you just enjoy being in control,] he retorts. Guilty as charged, not that I'll say it out loud. I don't have to. He knows he's right, but it's not the entire story.

[Maybe. It's sort of the same, though,] I reply. [I can't hear what I sound like that makes you enjoy it so much. Likewise, you can't see just how delectable you are when you're tied up.]

His hands falter as he tries to formulate a reply. He tries several times, his face adorably scrunched up in concentration before he gives up, throwing his hands up in the air.

He's mine. Never have I thought of someone so possessively before, and yet, with Hisao, I can't think of him as anything but. I know why, too.

I seduced him. There's no other word for it. I seduced Hisao Nakai effortlessly. I didn't even have to try.

He joined Student Council, even when he could very easily have said no.

He learned sign language to get closer to me.

Where others ran from me, he accepted me for who and what I am. I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with. For him to not simply seek me out, but need me, crave me, desire me...

It's an addictive feeling, even if I don't think I'll admit it to him just yet. He might take that as a victory, when it clearly belongs to me.

[You're so easy sometimes,] I sign, unable to resist twisting the knife just a bit. [All I have to do is get your mind thinking about the right thing and you fall to pieces.]

His cheeks look permanently stained red. His hands snap to life. He can't let that go unanswered. His pride won't allow it. I understand, because mine wouldn't either.

[Even in bed you're a tyrant.]

I smile sweetly by way of reply. He's asking for it now. Openly begging for it.

[If you want me to tie you up so badly, all you have to do is ask.]

He freezes. I can see him swallow. Hard.

[You want to know why I like tying you up, right? I'll give you that answer. I don't think you'll understand unless I tie you up. Once you're tied up, you can't converse with me. So think carefully.]

He does. His face screws up in concentration, as if thinking of anything that he's forgotten to ask before he consents. A moment later, he nods his head, and shaking hands manage to get out the few words he needs.

[I'll go get the chair.]
Characters: Shizune > Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako
Routes: Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi

Replaying now, so subject to flux. Except Shizune. Shizune is best.
Feurox

Re: The Ties that Bind (Shizune x Hisao, one-shot)

Post by Feurox »

Well, it's...it's...

Brilliant, absolutely.

Your writting has such gravitas to it, I can't really explain. But it's truly artistic. Also, your ideas are brilliant. I'm somewhat glad you didn't divluge into "smut" instantly, but also don't doubt that you'd make that just as beautiful. I think the main reason I personally enjoy your writting is because it's so clear. You really paint the scene for me, and it's marvelous.

Aside from my sucking up, I didn't notice any glaring mistakes or anything. Very polished. But it's also like past midnight here so take that as you may.

Good job! 8)
Last edited by Feurox on Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Molly Route
Ekephrasis and Other Stories
I hate when people ruin perfectly good literature with literary terminology.
- CraftyAtom
Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

Kinky romance, huh? I'll give it a shot, but as someone who can't read sex scenes without blushing furiously, my commentary might be fairly limited. To say the least.

This first chapter was admittedly pretty damned cute, though.
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
HipsterJoe

Post by HipsterJoe »

Puncyclopedia wrote: The look he favors me with is both bemused and surprised at the same time. Before I can tell him so, though, he opens his mouth.

[Not as many as you have, apparently. Maybe you're the perverted one of us, after all.]
Minor quibble, but this makes it sound like he's speaking.

That aside, your writing is awesome. Excited to see where this goes.
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

Feurox wrote:Well, it's...it's...

Brilliant, absolutely.

Your writting has such gravitas to it, I can't really explain. But it's truly artistic. Also, your ideas are brilliant. I'm somewhat glad you didn't divluge into "smut" instantly, but also don't doubt that you'd make that just as beautiful. I think the main reason I personally enjoy your writting is because it's so clear. You really paint the scene for me, and it's marvelous.

Aside from my sucking up, I didn't notice any glaring mistakes or anything. Very polished. But it's also like past midnight here so take that as you may.

Good job! 8)
Thank you very much! It means a lot - writing is something I'm just getting back into after a rather long time away, and compliments like these keep me going. Will do my best to keep things going!
Blank Mage wrote:Kinky romance, huh? I'll give it a shot, but as someone who can't read sex scenes without blushing furiously, my commentary might be fairly limited. To say the least.

This first chapter was admittedly pretty damned cute, though.
This isn't going to be whips and chains, so you might manage to make it through with minimal blushing. Kinky? Yes, but I'd like to think the focus will be on the romance. My stance on sex scenes is simple - if they add to what I'm writing and serve a point other than "zomg sex," I'll write them. Rin's final sex scene is, IMO, one of the best written scenes in all of Katawa, and I think the route would lose something without it.

The entire thing, if I have my way, will be cute. We shall see!
HipsterJoe wrote:
Puncyclopedia wrote: The look he favors me with is both bemused and surprised at the same time. Before I can tell him so, though, he opens his mouth.

Minor quibble, but this makes it sound like he's speaking.

That aside, your writing is awesome. Excited to see where this goes.
The signed quote there actually IS Hisao speaking. I'll try to clarify that in edits once I figure out a good way. Thanks for reading and pointing that out, too!

Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Blank Mage wrote:someone who can't read sex scenes without blushing furiously
Don't worry, Blank, that's me in a nutshell :lol:

Anyway, I'll bite. More Shizune is 2nd best Shizune.
Best Shizune is Shizune playing Risk.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Guilty as charged, not that I'll say it out loud.
Not that she could if she would either :-)
if they add to what I'm writing and serve a point other than "zomg sex," I'll write them.
Very sensible.

One other thing. This is not meant to be a criticism about your story, just something I thought about when I read this line:
[Just what sort of erotica do you read?] I'm impressed with Hisao. Erotica's a hard word.
In fact, I posted that thought in the tips for fanfiction writers thread, since it doesn't apply to just this story.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

Fair play. I'll rework that line once I sit down to edit.

Risk-playing Shizune IS best Shizune. Before the events of Act 3 would make the premise...awkward, I had a fic idea in mind in which Shizune and Misha actually DID tie down Hisao and "torture" him until he agreed to join the student council, but, alas... ;p

azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Wait....an 18-chapter one-shot?

Wat. Not that I'm displeased, far from it, this is good shit, but....wat.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Puncyclopedia

Post by Puncyclopedia »

azumeow wrote:Wait....an 18-chapter one-shot?

Wat. Not that I'm displeased, far from it, this is good shit, but....wat.
18+ = adult content. Not 18+ chapters.

AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

I liked it it. Granted, it being a Shizune fic helps, but it was still well written. Not the biggest fan of h-scenes, but I'll give it a read.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

This isn't going to be whips and chains,
Good.

Those aren't kinky enough anyway. :wink:
Not Dead Yet