The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

Post by Snicket »

I see what you guys are coming from on this, but i think you may be jumping the gun on this.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Exdi wrote:
Riku wrote:Am I the only one that noticed Shizune's underwear was visible?
Who wouldn't notice something like that?
Hilariously, I did not notice it until the 2nd time I played through that scene.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Malinor

Post by Malinor »

The underwear thing did feel really out of place. Not completely sure why, but it definitely did.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Malinor wrote:The underwear thing did feel really out of place. Not completely sure why, but it definitely did.
Hmm, I took it more as a way of illustrating Shizune's mindset of "wining is not just everything; it is the only thing". Where Lilly is more restrained and there are lengths to which she would not go to win.
If all the KS girls were at Mardi Gras; Shizune absolutely would have more strings of beads at the end of the party than any other girl. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
Malinor wrote:The underwear thing did feel really out of place. Not completely sure why, but it definitely did.
Hmm, I took it more as a way of illustrating Shizune's mindset of "wining is not just everything; it is the only thing". Where Lilly is more restrained and there are lengths to which she would not go to win.
.... I wonder how is it that you got Shizune's over-competitive spirit from a pantie-flash.... Honestly, I just took it as shameless fan-service..... Not that I dislike it! :mrgreen:
Siiiiigh....
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Stupid textbox means you can't see them clearly.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:.... I wonder how is it that you got Shizune's over-competitive spirit from a pantie-flash.... Honestly, I just took it as shameless fan-service..... Not that I dislike it! :mrgreen:
Many years of zen like focus on pantie-flashes, Grasshopper. :wink:
It is only on looking back after completing the paths of Shizune and Lilly that you can see it like that. At the moment it happens it is fan service and it is good... :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Personally I'm curious how anybody can confirm what the heck those panties are saying, anyway. We have the word of the devs, but we know they can troll at times. Does someone have a detail shot?
静音是买外夫
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

here is a high definition of the 'battle scene.' If you look at Shizune's panties it clearly says "stop stem cell research"

-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Snicket wrote:here is a high definition of the 'battle scene.' If you look at Shizune's panties it clearly says "stop stem cell research"
Hmmm... It does say "stop stem cell research".... I do wonder why, though. I thought that Shizune would be the type of person who would try to push that kind of technology to further development.

Where did you get that high-res one, Snick?
Last edited by Silentcook on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited as requested.
Elite Soba

Post by Elite Soba »

Perhaps the devs decided to announce their views on Stem-Cell research in a location that people would probably notice. That's my only input on this subject.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

-abscess wrote: Where did you get that high-res one, Snick?
I got it rate from the game
archon536

Post by archon536 »

*Sigh* too bad there isn't a similar one for Lilly dressed like Edgeworth... :P
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Utumo

Post by Utumo »

Elite Soba wrote:Perhaps the devs decided to announce their views on Stem-Cell research in a location that people would probably notice. That's my only input on this subject.
A clever strategy. Like placing words on the backs of girls pants. Usually manages to get my attention at the least.

But somehow I missed this on my first play through.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

A22 was just trolling. Don't read too much into it.