Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kibaro

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Kibaro »

Munchenhausen wrote: Woah there, there's a difference between being able to take care of someone and wanting to take care of someone,if you know what I mean.
That kind of implies sexual abuse, there :lol:
well i was imagining the scene of emi washing rin...everywhere, if that doesnt have 60% of something horny happening well then idk:))
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Kibaro wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Kibaro wrote: well i woudln't be surprised seeing how she dresses and cleans rin :o
Woah there, there's a difference between being able to take care of someone and wanting to take care of someone,if you know what I mean.
That kind of implies sexual abuse, there :lol:
well i was imagining the scene of emi washing rin...everywhere, if that doesnt have 60% of something horny happening well then idk:))
Big difference between helping someone out who cant do it themselves and having sex with them,
If neither Emi or Rin are Bisexual (Which I think is the case, Emi seems like the kinda a girl who experimented but didnt like it) then there is no reason for anything like that to happen.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I actually don't think Emi ever saw Rin at all in a sexual way, due to the whole being her caretaker thing. In fact, I suspect that if anyone suggests it, Emi is actually squicked out by the idea. (What I'm saying is that Emi's experimentation would have been with someone else. I have a headcanon there, that it's Misha (who was trying the "get over one girl by getting under another" thing, and it went disastrously in my headcanon, although not so disastrously that they couldn't laugh about it afterwards).)

I mean, we're talking about someone that she has to help with menstrual issues. (And this is canon, too.) This is quite literally someone who can't take care of herself.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Potato

Post by Potato »

Emi/Misha never happened. Your "headcanon" (which is a dumb word that undermines the entire definition of 'canon' anyway) is wrong. :P

It was probably Miki. 8)

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:it's almost unthinkable that this could even happen
Well, maybe so...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote:
Well, maybe so...
Hmm... the plot thickens... like a grim batch of coleslaw :P
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:
Well, maybe so...
Hmm... the plot thickens... like a grim batch of coleslaw :P
Are you secretly Fawful?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Okay, Still in the first act of Emi's route. ((EDIT: That was actually act 2, Shit I am not paying attention!))

Hisao fell in love with her WAY to quickly.

Hanako's route he battled with him self about it. Is it right? Is it wrong? Should I approach? Should we stay friends?

Emi he is like..."She's sick and having nightmares? Well I already love her more then life itself"

Like cool the damn jets bro, You didn't even tell Hanako you loved her until like...late Act 3? I think? Probably act 4.

Good lord Hisao
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Sohtak wrote:Okay, Still in the first act of Emi's route. ((EDIT: That was actually act 2, Shit I am not paying attention!))

Is that even possible?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
C4H8Cl2S

Post by C4H8Cl2S »

Sohtak wrote:Okay, Still in the first act of Emi's route. ((EDIT: That was actually act 2, Shit I am not paying attention!))

Hanako's route he battled with him self about it. Is it right? Is it wrong? Should I approach? Should we stay friends?

Emi he is like..."She's sick and having nightmares? Well I already love her more then life itself"

Like cool the damn jets bro, You didn't even tell Hanako you loved her until like...late Act 3? I think? Probably act 4.

Good lord Hisao
It's a pretty striking difference, eh? I played Hanako's route first, then Emi's second, and the differences (and similarities!) in how he approaches the two are pretty interesting.

I think one major factor for this difference is in the role Hisao takes early on in both of those relationships.

Hanako route spoilers ahead. In Hanako's route, Hisao winds up helping Hanako from early on. He accompanies her in finding Lilly during the festival preparation stage, which winds up with them painting together in class 3-2. He goes and brings her to the tea room during the festival and keeps her company. He winds up bringing Hanako back to her room after she gets hammered during her birthday party. He very quickly starts supporting Hanako, how he can, from early on. When he finds himself developing feelings towards her, Hisao finds it harder to reconcile his romantic feelings with his role of supporting her.

Emi route spoilers here. Emi's route is in contrast to this. While Hisao's early dealings with Hanako were much more him trying to help her how he could, Emi winds up trying to be the one to help Hisao in the early stages of her route. She tries to get him running, even beyond what the nurse puts her up to. She draws up a running schedule and a nutrition plan, to keep him healthy. She steals his junk food at the festival to keep him from eating it. She invites him to lunch in that first week and keeps him company. Emi winds up supporting him quickly in her route, very much in contrast to Hanako's route. So, when Hanako finds himself growing more attached to her, he doesn't have nearly as much trouble reconciling it with his role of being supported by her. Instead, he finds more conflict in whether or not she's involved with the track captain or not.

(This is a pretty simplified version of only one of the factors, so it's absolutely missing a lot of the subtleties and nuances. I hope that's okay for now!)
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

SpunkySix wrote:

Is that even possible?
Not sure if you are saying that because you like Emi or if that's sarcasm :P

But I think it is. I mean shit Emi is only the 2nd route I've been on but god damn he didn't fall for Hanako this fast...Well ok, He did. BUT...Nothing really happened in the love deparment until like the near end of her route.

Route Emi he is just like "Fuck it balls out I love her"

Like where the fuck was this gusto with Hanako?
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Like where the fuck was this gusto with Hanako?
Emi is far, far more receptive to a relationship in the making. Apart from Hisao being so dense Emi has to tell him to kiss her things progress fairly normally. Hanako would be halfway to Korea using Lilly as a rowboat in response to such an approach.
Atario

Post by Atario »

metalangel wrote:Hanako would be halfway to Korea using Lilly as a rowboat
The imagery is startling!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Atario wrote:
Huh, the guards on both sides of the 38th Parrallel would have a LOT of explaining to do at THAT sight:

NK Commander: I'm sorry, Private Cho, you saw WHAT?!
Private Cho: Sir, I saw a girl rowing what seemed to be her best friend along in the nearby river, screaming at the top of her voice, "Go faster, go faster, you fool!"
NK Commander: Are you pulling my leg?
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
brythain

Post by brythain »

AussieInquisitor wrote:
Atario wrote:
Huh, the guards on both sides of the 38th Parrallel would have a LOT of explaining to do at THAT sight:

NK Commander: I'm sorry, Private Cho, you saw WHAT?!
Private Cho: Sir, I saw a girl rowing what seemed to be her best friend along in the nearby river, screaming at the top of her voice, "Go faster, go faster, you fool!"
NK Commander: Are you pulling my leg?
PC: No sir, that was the other night, the one with no arms paddling while the one with no legs was pulling.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Katawa Shoujo II: Special Ops Confuse-A-Guard Squad
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote