So there's like, 6 main girls and maybe 3 or 4 side girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FelOnyx

Re: So there's like, 6 main girls and maybe 3 or 4 side girl

Post by FelOnyx »

Potato wrote:Also, can we ever have two female characters appear together and not be arbitrarily deemed lesbians for no fucking reason at all?
Some time after there are no more humans alive to do it, provided no other species that has a female gender doesn't start doing it also.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Potato wrote:Also, can we ever have two female characters appear together and not be arbitrarily deemed lesbians for no fucking reason at all?
Oops.

You could reason that Natsume and Naomi are more acquainted with each other since they're both in the Newspaper club. And you could derive 'they're going to get to know each other better in the romantic sense' from there. The Shimmie art is also pretty...implicative (except that's supporting your argument more than mine).
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

And I'm pretty sure munches head would explode if they weren't
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oh, of course!
Just not those two.
I have so many fanfics/fanarts planned that feature those two, just let me have this okay
RandomPerson wrote:And I'm pretty sure munches head would explode if they weren't
yeah, that
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

RandomPerson wrote:And I'm pretty sure munches head would explode if they weren't
And mine, truth be told.

Thinking about it, there are crazy high amounts of yuri pairings, probably because there's more females that we know stuff about. And, to be blunt, the number of males on this forum is significantly higher than the number of females, and when guys get together on the internet, it does seem that yuri just... happens. (Not saying it's NOT thought up with by females though, just to be clear!)

Now, without traversing into the realms of TARO'S MAN DICK OF MANLINESS, what ships could we realistically have? Perhaps Haruhiko and Miki, due to their shared activity in the Tract and Field Club? But it has been brought up before, shared interest doesn't necessarily mean they'll get on. I think at the end of it all, it's just a matter of what we conceive to be, first and foremost, aesthetically pleasing, with a small amount of reasoning just to bulk it out.

Hence, Haruhiko and Miki is now a thing in my head.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Akira and meiko. This as a one night stand is head canon for me
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Potato

Post by Potato »

Umber wrote:
Oops.

You could reason that Natsume and Naomi are more acquainted with each other since they're both in the Newspaper club. And you could derive 'they're going to get to know each other better in the romantic sense' from there. The Shimmie art is also pretty...implicative (except that's supporting your argument more than mine).
I don't see how "They're in the newspaper club." connects to "They're going to get romantic with each other."...

Anyway. Nurse x Yuuko. Should've happened. Never did.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Potato wrote:I don't see how "They're in the newspaper club." connects to "They're going to get romantic with each other."...
Oh, no, it doesn't. It's that they're (implied [and assumed?]) closer acquaintances with each other than with any others that makes the lesbianism more plausible than maybe Natsume/Molly.

But if someone were to explain the intricacies of why or why not a set of females should be lesbian, then I think Banda would prove better elaboration. Except, the subjects in question would then have penises.
Because this.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Yuuko x Kenji.

Yes, I had to be the one to say it. Again.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Umber wrote:
Potato wrote:
Because this.
Hisao should learn how to anal Emi from the professionals.
Mutou X Nurse is pretty haut :lol:
Potato

Post by Potato »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Yuuko x Kenji.

Yes, I had to be the one to say it. Again.
Boo. :|
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Potato wrote:
Umber wrote:
Oops.

I don't see how "They're in the newspaper club." connects to "They're going to get romantic with each other."...
Naomi and Natsume being a couple is canon because of his:
They're "moe-ified" versions of delta and Aura, respectively, and there's a Dev joke "AuraXDelta OTP"

Hence, Naomi and Natsume being a couple.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote:
Potato wrote:I don't see how "They're in the newspaper club." connects to "They're going to get romantic with each other."...
Naomi and Natsume being a couple is canon because of his:
They're "moe-ified" versions of delta and Aura, respectively, and there's a Dev joke "AuraXDelta OTP"

Hence, Naomi and Natsume being a couple.
FUCK YEAH, BASIS FOR MY THESIS
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:FUCK YEAH, BASIS FOR MY THESIS
Also, a parenthesis for your apoptosis.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:FUCK YEAH, BASIS FOR MY THESIS
Also, a parenthesis for your apoptosis.
Keep this up, and I'll suffer fibrosis alongside paralysis
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---