Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Ahhh, Rin in a Bin~
I actually keep all of my miscellaneous files in a folder with that icon marked 'RIn Bin'.

Not sure if you guys noticed, but Akira is a total babe. True fact.

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote: Not sure if you guys noticed, but Akira is a total babe. True fact.
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2 ... 603hbs.jpg
OOOH-HO-HO, trust me, I noticed.

God. Damn.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I can almost see this scene happening (no I can't, and Hisao seems to prefer Lilly over Akira, but hey):
"Y-you think A-Akira's pretty, d-don't you?"

One look at Hanako's face reveals that I'm utterly busted here. "Yeah, I'm sorry..."

"I... I'd b-be mad at you, but I can't b-blame you, I think she's p-pretty too... do y-you want to... you kn-know... with h-her?"

Wait, is Hanako proposing what I think she's proposing?

A flash of red goes across my vision, and my chest is in agony. I hear Hanako's voice off in the distance, screaming for help, but I don't care, I'm going to die with a smile on my face with the mental image of Hanako and Akira in bed with me.
(It is my headcanon that Hanako has a thing for Akira, and Akira has found that she has some feelings for Hanako, too, but between having a boyfriend and the issues with that relationship, has decided not to pursue them.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:I can almost see this scene happening (no I can't, and Hisao seems to prefer Lilly over Akira, but hey):
"Y-you think A-Akira's pretty, d-don't you?"

One look at Hanako's face reveals that I'm utterly busted here. "Yeah, I'm sorry..."

"I... I'd b-be mad at you, but I can't b-blame you, I think she's p-pretty too... do y-you want to... you kn-know... with h-her?"

Wait, is Hanako proposing what I think she's proposing?

A flash of red goes across my vision, and my chest is in agony. I hear Hanako's voice off in the distance, screaming for help, but I don't care, I'm going to die with a smile on my face with the mental image of Hanako and Akira in bed with me.
(It is my headcanon that Hanako has a thing for Akira, and Akira has found that she has some feelings for Hanako, too, but between having a boyfriend and the issues with that relationship, has decided not to pursue them.)
I share this headcanon as well *nods*
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote: Not sure if you guys noticed, but Akira is a total babe. True fact.
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2 ... 603hbs.jpg
OOOH-HO-HO, trust me, I noticed.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/3788.png

God. Damn.
'God. DAMN' is right. Excuse me while I go faint in the corner over here.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Ahhh, Rin in a Bin~

Where dose that joke come from?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Potato

Post by Potato »

^ Rin rhymes with bin.

*onslaught of Hideaki* HNNNNNNG.

Have a Hanako and a Rin-Bin. And a Suzu/Miki.

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:(It is my headcanon that Hanako has a thing for Akira, and Akira has found that she has some feelings for Hanako, too, but between having a boyfriend and the issues with that relationship, has decided not to pursue them.)
I share this headcanon as well *nods*
Me three. But there's got to be more to it than that… :)

And yes, I think Akira's the babe closest to my heart of all the non-route ladies.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Ahhh, Rin in a Bin~
It's a Rincycling Bin.
Potato wrote:^ Rin rhymes with bin.
…, many people erroneously believe.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Ahhh, Rin in a Bin~
It's a Rincycling Bin.
Potato wrote:^ Rin rhymes with bin.
…, many people erroneously believe.
I think one of the better ways to explain it to Anglophones is to treat the Japanese 'i' as the second 'i' in Hawaii. It's not quite 'ee', but closer to the 'i' in modern Greek, or in the Chinese 'li' (which clearly cannot have the same 'i' as 'lit').
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:I think one of the better ways to explain it to Anglophones is to treat the Japanese 'i' as the second 'i' in Hawaii. It's not quite 'ee'
Um. What? That sounds exactly like a regular "ee" to me…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:I think one of the better ways to explain it to Anglophones is to treat the Japanese 'i' as the second 'i' in Hawaii. It's not quite 'ee'
Um. What? That sounds exactly like a regular "ee" to me…
Ah, there's a difference between the sound in 'Hawaii' and the sound in 'feed'. The latter is longer. Or the final vowel in 'spaghetti' and the vowel in 'seen'. The former is somewhere between short and medium, the latter is between medium and long, so people tend to confuse them if they have certain regional dialects. Japanese has very few vowel sounds, and those are almost always consistent. English isn't; the three As in 'Abraham' are different, unlike the way they sound in Hebrew.

Oh dang, just realised… do you pronounce 'Atario' as 'Atar-ee-o' or 'Atari-o'? :)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oh god damnit
This happens every time someone says Rin in a Bin :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Oh god damnit
This happens every time someone says Rin in a Bin :lol:
That's why it's a meme (see, the same medium 'ee') :D
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"