Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

Post by Munchenhausen »

Megumeru wrote:Or has it been covered?
Unless it's one of these universally-known fanfics that pretty much become canon Scissorlips' PseudoSuzu, Fluff'n'Crunch's Post-Yamaku fics etc etc, I don't see why that should stop you ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Unless it's one of these universally-known fanfics that pretty much become canon Scissorlips' PseudoSuzu, Fluff'n'Crunch's Post-Yamaku fics etc etc, I don't see why that should stop you ;)
I'll pass...for now.

Still need to get around finishing the current chapter by golden week and the story as a whole. :)
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:
No fanfic comes remotely close to canon because it's a fanfic.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
No fanfic comes remotely close to canon because it's a fanfic.
God damnit Potato stop pissing in my cornflakes :'(
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:just plain not trying to get better, despite obviously wanting to be better, is ridiculous even for a trauma case.
Truly spoken like one who has never struggled with a personal problem…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:just plain not trying to get better, despite obviously wanting to be better, is ridiculous even for a trauma case.
Struggle implies attempts to overcome. Not just giving up for a half-assed compromise.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Atario wrote:
Struggle implies attempts to overcome. Not just giving up for a half-assed compromise.
Where in the novel does it say she isn't constantly fighting an internal battle that is tearing her apart on the inside in an attempt to overcome her problems? That's the thing with personal issues... they're personal. You usually don't see them. That's why people can be super depressed and you won't even know it. If anything, there are signs that she is struggling with the idea of opening up but needs help making a final push to actually do it.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

I think we're all over looking one possible character who could have been Emi's previous Boyfriend...
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

LorSquirrel wrote:I think we're all over looking one possible character who could have been Emi's previous Boyfriend...
Please don't tell me you mean Kenji... (Or even worse, Nurse.)
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Grimnir wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:I think we're all over looking one possible character who could have been Emi's previous Boyfriend...
Please don't tell me you mean Kenji...
>_> *Cough cough*
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

LorSquirrel wrote:
Grimnir wrote:
>_> *Cough cough*
I fucking knew it.
Okay yeah Kenji mentioned he had a girlfriend before. I don't really know but I thought said girlfirend was Yuuko.
If I'm wrong about that, yes maybe. Now that I think about it that would be hilarious.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

I've always liked to think it could work in it's own bizarre way.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

LorSquirrel wrote:I've always liked to think it could work in it's own bizarre way.
I... would be mildly upset. Kenji is alright, but Kenji is also Kenji.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Grimnir wrote: Okay yeah Kenji mentioned he had a girlfriend before. I don't really know but I thought said girlfirend was Yuuko.
If I'm wrong about that, yes maybe. Now that I think about it that would be hilarious.
It hints that his girlfriend was Yuuko but it never comes out and confirms it one way or another.
Not Dead Yet
Potato

Post by Potato »

LorSquirrel wrote:
Grimnir wrote:
>_> *Cough cough*
Kenji collapses after a run trying to keep up with Emi, sets off his feminist paranoia.

Kenji needs a woman that will never fatigue him, so his psychosis stays in check. Like Hanako. :lol: