You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ZXNova

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by ZXNova »

FeroxAnima wrote:
ZXNova wrote: I start crying, but the tears aren't coming out my eyes, they're dripping down into my mouth. So I go to the sink, put my head by the side of sink, and open my mouth and let out the tears, and yeah, they tasted like tears.
...Is it weird that I imagine it and feel as if it's entirely logical?
If you find it logical, you must also have these strange dreams and imaginations.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Touhou guy here.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
By order of favorites: Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune > Emi
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

ZXNova wrote:
FeroxAnima wrote:
ZXNova wrote: I start crying, but the tears aren't coming out my eyes, they're dripping down into my mouth. So I go to the sink, put my head by the side of sink, and open my mouth and let out the tears, and yeah, they tasted like tears.
...Is it weird that I imagine it and feel as if it's entirely logical?
If you find it logical, you must also have these strange dreams and imaginations.
Tears are a defence mechanism against infection as a stimulus to pain, dosnt surprise me at all
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

You have been playing too much KS when you just want having KS-related dreams for the rest of your life ( I should probably mention DREAMS, not NIGHTMARES :? ). I'm pretty much getting bored of having noclip in my dreams :lol:
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Hegemott

Post by Hegemott »

hitman555z wrote:
Hegemott wrote:I knew I've played too much KS since I ordered pancakes with strawberries yesterday... Because Emi likes strawberries! I quite like strawberries, but I sure as heck wouldn't have ordered them if I didn't play the Emi route earlier this week! I thought: "Hm, pancakes with strawberries... Hey, Emi likes strawberries, I'll take 'em."
lemons my friend, lemons!
I don't know what you are saying, but Emi and I agreed we never would do that again. (Yeah I'm referring to myself as Hisao, I HAVE been playing too much.)
Shizune Good Ending > Emi Good Ending > Shizune Bad Ending > Emi Good Ending (again (and again)) > Hanako Good Ending (Now playing)
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Firewind wrote:You have been playing too much KS when you just want having KS-related dreams for the rest of your life ( I should probably mention DREAMS, not NIGHTMARES :? ). I'm pretty much getting bored of having noclip in my dreams :lol:
I've got the corpus dreams from morrowind. Ks nightmares would be nice in comparison
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

What is a ks nightmare?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Comrade wrote:What is a ks nightmare?
I can think of two

A jigoro AND/OR art teacher threesome

Or constantly falling off the roof
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

When your imagination suddenly comes with "Xan's KS stories"-like dreams.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

This sucks, all I get in my dreams is the recreation of mathridates death.
An American, 2014
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

My dream was just strange, especially the tears going into my mouth part. I wake up with a dry mouth and no tears coming from my eyes. Just plain strange.

Anyway, when you can go through this whole video.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

ks nightmare is that yamaku is now the next Heavenly Host and the main ghosts are shizune, lilly, emi, and rin. hanako is now the girl in red.
no hidden message in here
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

For me, a KS nightmare is any high school related dream I have where Hanako is absent. That's about 95% of them thus far. There was only one so far where she had a large presence, and I remember her complaining about the teacher telling her to take off some ring she was wearing.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

In your dream, did you associate a voice with her?
An American, 2014
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

When you start to say "Will you seize the day"?
All of my yes.
Crow

Post by Crow »

...When you take up writing again and realize that everything you write is now in present-progressive. I didn't even notice it until the third day when I tried reconciling it with something I'd written previously. The tense change caught me by surprise: normally I hate using present-progressive tense.

...When you start imagining KS characters floating beside you like ghosts (or shoulder angels/demons), WAHAHA'ing, glaring at you reprovingly, chatting excitedly/spacily, avoiding eye contact, tapping her cane, etc.

...When you start running, convincing yourself it's "to be fit" and that you're not, in fact, trying to change your life for a fictional character that changed yours.

...When you realize that you are a lot like one of the characters and begin trying to emulate their good side more.

...When you begin drawing characters from the game, even though you suck at drawing (or I do, at least).

...When you seriously begin thinking about talking about the game with other people, despite the fact that they'll think you're a pervert/fetishist.

...When you actually start reading fanfics, even though you previously had a very low opinion of them.

Guilty on all counts, your honor. WAHAHAHAHA.