ultimate misha thread go!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Drascus

ultimate misha thread go!

Post by Drascus »

the game had too little misha in it and the parts that did werent even very misha-y so POST EVERYTHING RELATED TO MISHA - fanfics, fanart, r34, fantasies on how to locate misha or anything
Drascus

Re: ultimate misha thread go!

Post by Drascus »

anyone got pics of misha or any char smokin weed?
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Drascus wrote:anyone got pics of misha or any char smokin weed?
Wat.
Drascus

Post by Drascus »

i giggle when i imagine misha high like ''hiiiiiiiiicccchhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan why is that nerdy girl playing with her hand sticks, stick handies? oh right fingers~~~
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Drascus wrote:i giggle when i imagine misha high like ''hiiiiiiiiicccchhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan why is that nerdy girl playing with her hand sticks, stick handies? oh right fingers~~~
...Have you ever been high? Because people don't usually forget that fingers exist...

And we have threads for fanfics (an entire separate section, even) and fanart...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Drascus

Post by Drascus »

Xanatos wrote:
Drascus wrote:i
giggle when i imagine misha high like
''hiiiiiiiiicccchhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan why is that nerdy girl playing
with her hand sticks, stick handies? oh right fingers~~~
...Have you ever been high? Because people don't usually forget that
fingers exist...

And we have threads for fanfics (an entire separate section, even) and
fanart...
yeah but nothing's ever united and stuff
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

KeiichiO wrote:
Drascus wrote:anyone got pics of misha or any char smokin weed?
Wat.
The sad thing is that there actually is such a picture.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2276

That being said, there are actually several Misha-related discussions. The problem with a consolidated thread is that it's kinda unfocused and would most likely devolve into a spam thread among the most dedicated fans of that girl. Probably a better idea to stick to a single detail in any given thread. The search tool is there for a reason, after all.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

there are actually several Misha-related discussions. The problem with a consolidated thread is that it's kinda unfocused and would most likely devolve into a spam thread among the most dedicated fans of that girl. Probably a better idea to stick to a single detail in any given thread. The search tool is there for a reason, after all.
The problem is it's really hard to find the forums you're looking for. I can't even find a Rin and Emi page. However I have no doubt that there are already topics about this that have the content this Misha fan is looking for. The mount of time it would take to find the thing could be awhile. Anyway I'll think I'll leave this: here. It's a list of a lot (if not all) the KS fanfiction or at least the good stuff, and there's a lot of Misha stuff. 8)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Drascus, I don't want to be that guy, but capitalization, punctuation, things like that... they aren't going to hurt you.

However, since you specified "or anything" here's something to start you off with.
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1801
I can't even find a Rin and Emi page.
Start a new one. That will solve that problem.
Not Dead Yet
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

mysterycycle wrote:Okay, here's one of mine: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8724
That's one of my favorite pictures of Misha I've ever seen. Your art style never fails to impress. :D
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

SpecimenSix wrote:
mysterycycle wrote:Okay, here's one of mine: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8724
That's one of my favorite pictures of Misha I've ever seen. Your art style never fails to impress. :D
Why, thank you, sir/madam!
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Misha? Misha~! (Not mine. triple-q's.)