The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:And it's worth earning. I would've but robin made it my wallpaper and spoiled it for me without realizing what It was.
Damn feminists...

Do it anyway. 100% completion is mandatory. :P
he did, then his laptop combusted. hard drive collapsed from the feels
If he finished it all, why'd he say he didn't? :lol: And if he's done, he can go to the fanfiction forum. All manner of stuff there. Aura's work is especially awesome.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

i showed it to him prematurely. tyats why he was winging
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

AHH BULLET ANTS!

Post by Karma »

Why do I keep following these links...I know no good comes of them, but they're so damn hilarious I can't stop myself
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Karma wrote:Why do I keep following these links...I know no good comes of them, but they're so damn hilarious I can't stop myself
xantaos that the third time you mentally scarred my boyfreind this week

Post by Karma »

rockin robin wrote:
Karma wrote:Why do I keep following these links...I know no good comes of them, but they're so damn hilarious I can't stop myself
xantaos that the third time you mentally scarred my boyfreind this week
And it's only Monday...
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

dude, I already ruined the 100% completion CG.. I accidentaly found it on the internet.. :(
the one that says Thanks for playing Katawa Shoujo!
but, I'll try completing it.. I think it'll be worth the time.. :D
Can you face your fears?
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

yeah thought id be nice and put it as his wallpaper then it turned into the reward for 100% he wasn't happy
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I ran out of Goldfish®. These feels are too overwhelming...
HunterTheExile

I just finished my first playthrough...

Post by HunterTheExile »

I went with Lily, and let me tell you what this novel has done to me.

I felt curiosity of just being fed some story with a plain sex scene at the beginning, going with Lily since I am attracted to blondes.

As I've gone through the first act, I felt more attached to Lily, seeing her a tad higher than others.

As Act 2 went on, I had developed....a strange feeling of happiness, curiosity, intrigue, and likability towards Lily.

Act 3, I was outright smiling whenever I saw Lily's face, and I felt a strange thing with my emotions, since I have blocked emotions and called Empathy pathetic and obsolete to me...
[POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH LILY'S PATH]

During Act 4....I just don't know....what happened...I felt so incredibly happy at the beginning, I loved Lily as if she were real, but I felt as if something was a tad off....
Then among the Lily leaving....I don't know what, but I cried.
I felt anger, frustration, pain, misery, hate, resentment, sadness, grief, depression, betrayal...all at once...as I read the text of Lily leaving...I cried for the first time in years...

My wall that I've kept around my heart all my life has been penetrated, the emotions I so very blocked to keep away from people and not hurt them...or myself

But around the end of it...I couldn't stop crying tears of joy, that a simple novel, a game, anything you call it...toyed with my emotions...and changed me so much...breaking what defense I put to prevent it...

Katawa Shoujou, being my first Visual Novel so-to-say, made me see a perspective that I never thought possible, it made me cry, hate, resent, laugh, smile....but most of all...happy.

I thank the developers of this game for making...something that changed me so much...to make me feel like I did when I watched Toradora!.
pandaphil

Re: I just finished my first playthrough...

Post by pandaphil »

HunterTheExile wrote:I went with Lily, and let me tell you what this novel has done to me.

I felt curiosity of just being fed some story with a plain sex scene at the beginning, going with Lily since I am attracted to blondes.

As I've gone through the first act, I felt more attached to Lily, seeing her a tad higher than others.

As Act 2 went on, I had developed....a strange feeling of happiness, curiosity, intrigue, and likability towards Lily.

Act 3, I was outright smiling whenever I saw Lily's face, and I felt a strange thing with my emotions, since I have blocked emotions and called Empathy pathetic and obsolete to me...

During Act 4....I just don't know....what happened...I felt so incredibly happy at the beginning, I loved Lily as if she were real, but I felt as if something was a tad off....
I felt anger, frustration, pain, misery, hate, resentment, sadness, grief, depression, betrayal...all at once...as I read the text of Lily leaving...I cried for the first time in years...

My wall that I've kept around my heart all my life has been penetrated, the emotions I so very blocked to keep away from people and not hurt them...or myself

But around the end of it...I couldn't stop crying tears of joy, that a simple novel, a game, anything you call it...toyed with my emotions...and changed me so much...breaking what defense I put to prevent it...

Katawa Shoujou, being my first Visual Novel so-to-say, made me see a perspective that I never thought possible, it made me cry, hate, resent, laugh, smile....but most of all...happy.

I thank the developers of this game for making...something that changed me so much...to make me feel like I did when I watched Toradora!.

Welcome to the board Hunter! I should let you know that your thread will probably get shuffled into one of the pre-existign Feels threads. So don't freak out if this goes poof.

That being said, it sounds like you're experiencing the exact same thing the rest of us have my friend. Expect to experience the same feeling with most of these wonderful girls. And yes, most of us would agree that Lilly is an absolute angel.

I hope you'll be a regular visitor and continue sharing your thoughts with us.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
simmr001

Re: I just finished my first playthrough...

Post by simmr001 »

HunterTheExile wrote:I went with Lily, and let me tell you what this novel has done to me.

I thank the developers of this game for making...something that changed me so much...to make me feel like I d
id when I watched Toradora!.
Welcome to the board buddy!

you're not the only one dude, we all were affected here, some even female. Little advice if you play the others, go for rins as hanako has her just as much as her own route, shizune she will be on the other side of a big feud, and emi s?

Lilly: "My, is that you, Hisao? I've not heard from you in some time. I was beginning to think you'd forgotten all about me." (During Emi's route.) Source: tvtropes.com

But anyway welcome aboard. Also I'm normally not this forward but today I'm hyper from celebrations
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

group like thqt watching rins, gets me everytime.

and anyone send send me some tranquilizers since he finally got recognition for his autism hes been bouncing off the walls. wheres xantaos and his mentally scaring images when you need him
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:group like thqt watching rins, gets me everytime.

and anyone send send me some tranquilizers since he finally got recognition for his autism hes been bouncing off the walls. wheres xantaos and his mentally scaring images when you need him
Try this.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:group like thqt watching rins, gets me everytime.

Try this.
I'd say that worked