The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by pandaphil »

Yay, another Steinherz fan!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

pandaphil wrote:Yay, another Steinherz fan!
He cheered my girl up, if he was local I'd buy him a beer

Ps 100 pages *confetti* wool!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

simmr001 wrote:

Ps 100 pages *confetti* wool!

Woot!

You should get your girlfriend to join us. The more the merrier!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Except I can't (legally) drink :lol:
That and I hate the taste of beer XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

US then? Uk you can legally drink at the age of 4

I'm trying to pandaphil, problem being she thinks it more romantic/couple-like/easier to get under my skin, if we do a shizune misha dynamic. That and with the laptop down we have to share a kindle between us for internet access.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:US then? Uk you can legally drink at the age of 4

I'm trying to pandaphil, problem being she thinks it more romantic/couple-like/easier to get under my skin, if we do a shizune misha dynamic. That and with the laptop down we have to share a kindle between us for internet access.
Yes, US.
And I seriously question the United Kingdom's lawmaker's sanity when it comes to that.
A human's body can't filter alcohol properly until at least 21 yay for useless science knowledge.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Steinherz wrote:
simmr001 wrote:US then? Uk you can legally drink at the age of 4

Yes, US.
And I seriously question the United Kingdom's lawmaker's sanity when it comes to that.
A human's body can't filter alcohol properly until at least 21 yay for useless science knowledge.
Yeah well the 4 year old rule rule and the varying alcohol laws at 8, 12, 15, 18 and 21 is a cultural thing, Tudor Times beer was 0.5 per cent proof and safer than the water, it's never been updated and most stick to giving their kids either that or VERY diluted sherry, and the laws reflect the situation and strength of the lacquer lacquer according to age.

Hey I question your second amendment, and you varying marriage laws. I'll leave it at that, I hate political arguments.

Oh yeah she's currently watching the rin route as it's the only one she never played. She's confused as hell, it's adorable.

Post by Karma »

Heh...guess it's better than being called a pervert, then "get off that damn computer and go to bed. Take your meds too." :lol:
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Karma wrote:Heh...guess it's better than being called a pervert, then "get off that damn computer and go to bed. Take your meds too." :lol:
Well she Is on Ritalin, I'm being considered for celexa.

She is so confused right now. :lol:
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

simmr001 wrote:
Karma wrote:Heh...guess it's better than being called a pervert, then "get off that damn computer and go to bed. Take your meds too." :lol:

pleased to see my bemusement gives you amusement dearest. :|
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:
simmr001 wrote:Some of the bad endings (couple of the neutral ones too) are emotionally crippling. People complain about hanako bad, hanako neutral I was like her when shizune said birthday.
well, I'm complaining about the good ending, it seems like she has the shortest story EVER.. just when they started dating, that's it.. THE END.. making me search for a Hanako/Hisao Post-Yamaku fan-fic that fits the story instead of imagining or making it myself.. that's why I joined this forum anyway.. :lol:
Her conflict is over at that point. Continuing the story would serve no point. And I'd suggest ignoring panda's advice. Watching any part of it on Youtube is just a lousy way to dilute the experience. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

rockin robin wrote:
simmr001 wrote:

pleased to see my bemusement gives you amusement dearest. :|
"Rockin' Robin"?
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

*hands keiichi a cookie* nice catch

rl name and one of my fav songs.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

rockin robin wrote:*hands keiichi a cookie* nice catch

Hi dear nice of you to join us. Guys this is my girlfriend. Be nice please, she can be blunt at times.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

rockin robin wrote:*hands keiichi a cookie* nice catch

Yippie! Cookies! I hope it's a snicker doodle :3

Nice taste in music. The Jackson 5 - as well as Michael Jackson as a solo artist - are amazing!

@simmr001: She's already cool with me. I just hope she keeps handing out yummy cookies ^_^