Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Who do you want with you if you are stranded on a deserted island?

Akira
14%
Emi
10%
Hanako
19%
Kenji
5%
Lilly
10%
Miki
4%
Misha
4%
Nurse
9%
Mutou
4%
Rin
8%
Shizune
9%
Yuuko
2%
Someone else
2%
No one else
1%

Total votes: 167

SpecimenSix

Re: Stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want with you

Post by SpecimenSix »

emmjay wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:Actually, now that you mention it, he could be somewhat useful. :lol:

He did mention that he was building a shelter to prepare for the feminist invasion so he would have experience with that. Plus he could probably sneak up on wild rabbits or other food sources, Hisao did mention how sneaky he was. And if nothing else, you could always take his thick glasses and use them to start your fire, provided it's sunny out. :lol:
One problem: If rescue did not come very quickly, you'd end up killing either Kenji or yourself, just so you didn't have to put up with his constant craziness. (Besides, Yuuko and Shizune have glasses, too. Theirs may not have lenses as thick as Kenji's, but either of them would be much more pleasant company.)
Are you kidding? Kenji would tell the best ghost stories to keep us entertained at night. Plus I think his craziness would actually be expected for a castaway on a deserted island. I will give you that Yuuko or Shizune would be better company, probably, but I was just pointing out that Kenji could come in handy.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote: Are you kidding? Kenji would tell the best ghost stories to keep us entertained at night. Plus I think his craziness would actually be expected for a castaway on a deserted island. I will give you that Yuuko or Shizune would be better company, probably, but I was just pointing out that Kenji could come in handy.
Kenji either has the most unexplainable, ridiculously large amount of wilderness survival, or he thinks he does and screws everything up and gets everyone/himself killed in an act he would blame on the feminists.

If Kenji and Akira were stranded on an island, they'd probably end up fighting over that one crate of whiskey/beer.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Are you kidding? Kenji would tell the best ghost stories to keep us entertained at night. Plus I think his craziness would actually be expected for a castaway on a deserted island. I will give you that Yuuko or Shizune would be better company, probably, but I was just pointing out that Kenji could come in handy.
Kenji either has the most unexplainable, ridiculously large amount of wilderness survival, or he thinks he does and screws everything up and gets everyone/himself killed in an act he would blame on the feminists.

If Kenji and Akira were stranded on an island, they'd probably end up fighting over that one crate of whiskey/beer.
Until they decide to share the booze and have sloppy make-up sex.

You're welcome.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

On the plus side, you could probably use his glasses to light campfires.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Earl_of_Grey

Post by Earl_of_Grey »

I think Rin would be completely at home on a desert island, and probably appreciate the peace. Not to mention months would fly by as being isolated let her fully immerse in her thoughts, and I'm sure the conversations born of that isolation would be mind-blowing.

However, I'm taking Kenji. He builds survival shelters as a holiday project. And whenever there's a festival on. He'd have his own civilisation set up within a week, I swear. Then again, I'd probably be branded as a public enemy for the entire population of our island (that is, Kenji, Kenji, King Kenji, Queen Kenji, Prince Kenji, Farmer Kenji and hundreds of other Kenji personalities that would all surface, as well as a rock named Winston) to direct hate towards for some breach of the bro code I'll inevitably make.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

It'd be like an all Kenji version of Lord of the Flies. :shock:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Imagine being stuck with Jigoro or Nomiya...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Imagine being stuck with Jigoro or Nomiya...
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Imagine being stuck with Jigoro or Nomiya...
"Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!"
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

I'd have to go with Shizune, for 3 reasons:
1) Being who she is, i think she'd be able to cope with everything better than the others might/would.
2) Her disability wouldn't hamper her chances of survival, like it would some others.
3) I like her more than the other girls :lol: Which actualy struck me as weird :shock:
Hanako or Shizune... Will go with Shizune. Lilly or Shizune... Definetly Shizune! Yea, shocked me too :lol:
Draganada

Post by Draganada »

Haha, I'm trying to imagine Lord of the Flies with KS characters now.
Shizune would most definitely be Jack.
Rin could be Simon.
Kenji could be Piggy just 'coz he's glasses.
Rika > Lilly > Hanako > Akira > Shizune/Misha > Emi/Rin

"And they seem to jam "z"s in everywhere so that they can get more Scrabble points."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Merloficus wrote:I'd have to go with Shizune, for 3 reasons:
1) Being who she is, i think she'd be able to cope with everything better than the others might/would.
2) Her disability wouldn't hamper her chances of survival, like it would some others.
3) I like her more than the other girls :lol: Which actualy struck me as weird :shock:
Hanako or Shizune... Will go with Shizune. Lilly or Shizune... Definetly Shizune! Yea, shocked me too :lol:

Yeah, I suspect the majority of people picked the girls they liked rather than the one that made the most sense. Hey who wouldn't want to be alone with the girl they feel most compatable with. We're only human. :)\

I don't think Shizune would be my choice, but hey, we all have different opinions, so that's fine. It would be a lot nicer if we could choose two girls to be stuck with. Of course then you end up with the obligatory romantic triangle and everything just turns ugly.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Of course then you end up with the obligatory romantic triangle and everything just turns ugly.
Or incredibly awesome...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Of course then you end up with the obligatory romantic triangle and everything just turns ugly.
Or incredibly awesome...
Depends on how open-minded they are. :) The trouble is usually somebody ends up heartbroken.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Or incredibly awesome...
Depends on how open-minded they are. :) The trouble is usually somebody ends up heartbroken.
Just make sure to get stranded with Emi and Meiko.