ArcCain

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by ArcCain »

I think her boobs are quite nice. :3

First post on page 69! ;3
Attachments
Shizune pimp.gif
Shizune pimp.gif (255.11 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
Last edited by ArcCain on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ArcCain wrote:I think her boobs are quite nice. :3

You guys are a bunch of kinky bastards.

I love it here <3
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
ArcCain wrote:I think her boobs are quite nice. :3

You guys are a bunch of kinky bastards.

I love it here <3
Don't we all?

also, this disturbed me:
No. Just. NO.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Please, for the love of Wumbo, DON'T EVER SHOW THAT AGAIN. My 400 Misha pictures feel raped now.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Please, for the love of Wumbo, DON'T EVER SHOW THAT AGAIN. My 400 Misha pictures feel raped now.
?
That's not Misha in that picture.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Please, for the love of Wumbo, DON'T EVER SHOW THAT AGAIN. My 400 Misha pictures feel raped now.
Is that Misha? I honestly don't know who it is just by simply viewing the image. I was thinking it was Lilly.

The only thing that makes the image bad is Kenji's appearance. Actually, Kenji's existence is enough to make every situation bad.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
Is that Misha? I honestly don't know who it is just by simply viewing the image. I was thinking it was Lilly.

The only thing that makes the image bad is Kenji's appearance. Actually, Kenji's existence is enough to make every situation bad.
It is Lilly. She's saying "Niji?" I don't think Misha would make that comment... that and Misha's "Wahahaha~!" is coming from outside the door.
I also draw, kind of.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Help yourselves guys. I just opened up a fresh jug.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Steinherz wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:

It is Lilly. She's saying "Niji?" I don't think Misha would make that comment... that and Misha's "Wahahaha~!" is coming from outside the door.
I just havent seen lilly with frizzy hair, so to me it looked like Misha. I blame the variety of Misha's that I own.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:I just havent seen lilly with frizzy hair, so to me it looked like Misha. I blame the variety of Misha's that I own.
You're so obsessed with Misha, that you see Misha in every character you see. Now, I love Misha, but that sounds like a terrifying reality to live in :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:I just havent seen lilly with frizzy hair, so to me it looked like Misha. I blame the variety of Misha's that I own.
You're so obsessed with Misha, that you see Misha in every character you see. Now, I love Misha, but that sounds like a terrifying reality to live in :lol:
That's Kenji's reality.

Yeah.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

I think it's one of the best things ever made. No accounting for taste.
Steinherz wrote:So basically this Panda? Although with Shizune it would make sense. :lol:
It's a shame her eyes look dead and her expression is blank. The colors and composition are great, but her face gives it a real necrophilia vibe.

I sometimes wonder why H-scenes were included, in the end. TheHiveMind, for example, has said things before that made it sound like he wasn't too keen on writing them in the first place.

Not that I'm complaining, I genuinely think the lack thereof would take away from the stories, which are after all about young love (and whatever is involved in Rin's route).
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

muliebrity wrote:
Steinherz wrote:So basically this Panda? Although with Shizune it would make sense. :lol:
It's a shame her eyes look dead and her expression is blank. The colors and composition are great, but her face gives it a real necrophilia vibe.
Well in this case, I think the artist was going for that mindless, mid-orgasmic expression. Since shes obviously not a screamer...
I sometimes wonder why H-scenes were included, in the end. TheHiveMind, for example, has said things before that made it sound like he wasn't too keen on writing them in the first place.

Not that I'm complaining, I genuinely think the lack thereof would take away from the stories, which are after all about young love (and whatever is involved in Rin's route).
[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, thats just how modern sensibilities work these days. If two people fall in love, there's going to be sex before too long. I'd rather have it be part of the story than have to rely on fanfics.

Only thing the seemed unusual to me was how most of the girls were so open about it. He never had to actually persuade any of them to join him (though some might argue about Hanako). Definately a bunch of liberated women here, God bless'em.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I'll think that they have their sources. Cue Lily flipping through an erotic novel in braille.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

YZQ wrote:I'll think that they have their sources. Cue Lily flipping through an erotic novel in braille.
Cool story bro. :3

But what dose Niji mean?

Oh! And by the way, in support of Misha. :)
Attachments
Cute 37.jpg
Cute 37.jpg (39.19 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.