What do you think happens afterwards?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mahorfeus

Re: What do you think happens afterwards?

Post by Mahorfeus »

I imagine that Kenji would get over it eventually. Eventually.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
The problem is they'd never get to that point. Kenji has sworn off romantic relationships with women since last time "they tried to kill him" and Hanako never has those thoughts at all. She only did it with Hisao because she was afraid he'd leave her, and this is one of two people who truly loved her and not someone who sees all women as evil creatures.

Yeah I know, I'm just trying to put a positive shin on this thing. Its Xan's idea, he needs to come in here and explain it. :)

All I can figure is that people change. If Hanako can start dating, and Rin become a working artist, than Kenji can learn not to be a dick.
I have to admit, it would lead to a very funny first date fanfic. Like people said, those two are set up by Hisao and Lilly to help them get over their problems, when in truth it would do the opposite. Kenji sees it as a chance to get info on the conspiracy and Lilly, so starts questioning Hanako about stuff. Eventually, after it got awkward enough, Hanako does her "I'vegotdogodosomething" which causes Kenji to think the Feminists are onto him and his plans.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Warwise

Post by Warwise »

My theory is that Kenji one day saw his sweetheart childhood girlfriend on a gangbang with about 4 guys and threw acid at his eyes to forget the image and then his mind blocked this memory but created a very complex defense mechanism so he would never aproach women anymore so he wouldnt get hurt by them.

So Kenji was a very romantic guy who loved his girlfriend but he got to hurt by her betrayal that he went batshit crazy.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:Hanako never has those thoughts at all.
She's human. She has those thoughts.

And he wouldn't start asking questions. It's an infiltration, not an interrogation. God, you would damn us all if you were in the Resistance. :lol:
Last edited by Xanatos on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Xanatos wrote:

And he wouldn't start asking questions. It's an infiltration, not an interrogation. God, you would damn us all if you were in the Resistance. :lol:
Let me rephrase that. She's never had a strong desire to act on said thoughts. And Kenji would be smart about it, asking stuff that could pass off as normal questions to us but have ulterior motives in his world.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Let me rephrase that. She's never had a strong desire to act on said thoughts. And Kenji would be smart about it, asking stuff that could pass off as normal questions to us but have ulterior motives in his world.
If they passed as normal, I doubt she'd be in too much of a rush to escape...Maybe a bit fidgety, at most. Plus it's for Lilly so... :lol: Anyway, I already got the fanfic going. :P Apologies if it's shit, the only other two I'm working on aren't as cuddly and involve more murder. I gotta get into the mindset.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oh i agree, of course Hanako has these feelings. Shes just too shy to express them. But with people getitng married all around her, I imagine like anyone she would start to get pretty lonely. And the dating options in the KS world are pretty slim. :)

And I assume talking about everyone being well into their 20's by now.

I just hope he actually likes her if they're gonna end up sleeping together. And I hope this experience doesn't make her bitter towards guys.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Hanako might get a cat or dog at first. If she progresses as she did in Lilly's route (with or without the resolution of her own route), she might eventually become confident enough to date someone.

But Kenji? Really? :P
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Umber

Post by Umber »

Mahorfeus wrote:Hanako might get a cat or dog at first. If she progresses as she did in Lilly's route (with or without the resolution of her own route), she might eventually become confident enough to date someone.

But Kenji? Really? :P
Either people here have odd fantasies, or they believe that Hanako will gain the confidence to date, but not enough to follow through certain standards.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I suppose theres always a chance Kenji will have his own enlightenment (or he starts taking his meds) and drops the whole feminist conspiracy thing. He's kinda handsome in his own way. Hes just fucking nuts. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Exactly.

You fucking phillistines just don't understand my vision. :P But that's why I'm writing it. :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

One lone guy against the world. Who hasn't felt like that once in a while?

Just don't let it be your default mood/mode.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:^ Exactly.

You fucking phillistines just don't understand my vision. :P But that's why I'm writing it. :lol:
Make it work before I can say I love you and your writing.

Until then, I'm waiting for Kenji to open his blinds so I can snipe him.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:One lone guy against the world. Who hasn't felt like that once in a while?

Just don't let it be your default mood/mode.
Hell, that's my mood right now. :lol: I give a rare serious reply and everyone turns against my ideas! :x GAWD!

And I'm working on it, Umber. I got two others on the side so be patient. :P

And he'll never open his blinds, you know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

And he'll never open his blinds, you know.
And hes got a fort.