Hanako & Lilly conversation ? (spoilers)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

rotorko

Re: Hanako & Lilly conversation ? (spoilers)

Post by rotorko »

No problem man!
It is funny ´cause i have 1PM here! :D

Get some sleep!
´...´ - Shizune!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rotorko wrote:I know, i don´t read the forum till im finished, but i want 100% of every route. So i wanted to know if i really missed something in Hanako´s route, because as i said earlier i found that conversation in Hanako themed forum.

So it is in Lilly´s route?
If you 100% completed a route (check the Extras for missing scenes) and didn't see something, it's in a different route. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
rotorko

Post by rotorko »

Xanatos wrote:
rotorko wrote:I know, i don´t read the forum till im finished, but i want 100% of every route. So i wanted to know if i really missed something in Hanako´s route, because as i said earlier i found that conversation in Hanako themed forum.

If you 100% completed a route (check the Extras for missing scenes) and didn't see something, it's in a different route. :lol:
Thanks, i already did Lilly´s too, so only Shizune is left. Found the conversation too :) it was really nice to see Hanako different, not like in her route. It was nice she became sort of independent,

PS: Xanatos, nice new picture, where are you getting them from? :D
´...´ - Shizune!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

rotorko wrote:
Thanks, i already did Lilly´s too, so only Shizune is left. Found the conversation too :) it was really nice to see Hanako different, not like in her route. It was nice she became sort of independent,

Yeah, I really liked that direction her life took. Although its weird. In a way it felt a little sad seeing her go off on her own. Almost like losing a friend. Then of course there's the sad theory that the reason she became more independent is that she was in love with Hisao too, and needed to get away when he got together with Lily.

Would love to have heard some of the things she and Lily talked about when Hisao wasn't around. I wonder if theres a fanfic for it?
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
rotorko

Post by rotorko »

pandaphil wrote:
rotorko wrote:

Yeah, I really liked that direction her life took. Although its weird. In a way it felt a little sad seeing her go off on her own. Almost like losing s friend. Then of course there's the sad theory that the reason she became more independent is that she was in love with Hisao too, and needed to get away when he got together with Lily.

Would love to have heard some of the things she and Lily talked about when Hisao wasn't around. I wonder if theres a fanfic for it?
Not any that I know of. But that would really be nice. And I have not thought about that panda! It is nice to look at that this way, maybe she became independent because of Lilly getting Hisao, and not her. Nice thought
´...´ - Shizune!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rotorko wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Shizune...Oh boy. She gets a lot of hate for not meeting everyone's overhyped expectations. :lol: Misunderstanding bastards...

The current one I made myself. I put a bunch of them up in this thread.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ApocalypseAli

Post by ApocalypseAli »

Xanatos wrote:
Shizune...Oh boy. She gets a lot of hate for not meeting everyone's overhyped expectations. :lol: Misunderstanding bastards...

Personally I don't like Shizune because of her personality. I find her to be a bit too pushy with all the student council stuff, but I know people that like her because of that so each to their own really. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ApocalypseAli wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Personally I don't like Shizune because of her personality. I find her to be a bit too pushy with all the student council stuff, but I know people that like her because of that so each to their own really. :lol:
That's fine. It's the "OMG HER ROUTE IS AWFUL BECAUSE NOT MUCH OOEY GOOEY ROMANCE OR SAD FEELS WTF!" segment of the community that needs a brick to the head. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:Would love to have heard some of the things she and Lily talked about when Hisao wasn't around. I wonder if theres a fanfic for it?
There is, but I can't remember if it's Golden Slumbers, Hokkaido Trip or Hyacinth. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
ApocalypseAli wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

That's fine. It's the "OMG HER ROUTE IS AWFUL BECAUSE NOT MUCH OOEY GOOEY ROMANCE OR SAD FEELS WTF!" segment of the community that needs a brick to the head. :lol:
I am in agreement with you on that one Xan.
I personally enjoyed Shizune's route because it was different from the other routes.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
rotorko

Post by rotorko »

Steinherz wrote: I am in agreement with you on that one Xan.
I personally enjoyed Shizune's route because it was different from the other routes.
Well I think i will like, so far so good. Started her route today :P so I am looking forward how it will turn out :) I would welcome change, so no problem for me there.
´...´ - Shizune!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote: That's fine. It's the "OMG HER ROUTE IS AWFUL BECAUSE NOT MUCH OOEY GOOEY ROMANCE OR SAD FEELS WTF!" segment of the community that needs a brick to the head. :lol:
I am in agreement with you on that one Xan.
Yea I'd have to agree with you guys on this one. I liked Shizune's route. I personally didn't like it the best, but I was glad that it was different from the others in that regard. I feel it would have diminished her route if they changed her character and tried to make it resemble the other routes.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I like her route, but I'm not particulary fond of Shizune. Don't dislike her, though. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

OtakuNinja wrote:I like her route, but I'm not particulary fond of Shizune. Don't dislike her, though. :P
Your avatar pic is from her route...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

The real reason Hanako left. ;)
Attachments
2033.png
2033.png (153.12 KiB) Viewed 3730 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.