Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by YZQ »

Well, she was isolated (imprisoned, if you will) in order to harness her psyhic powers. Things go wrong, her father (the honcho in charge) poured the concrete down the facility. Needless to say, the lady's pissed off. Oh, and things start dying.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

YZQ wrote:Well, she was isolated (imprisoned, if you will) in order to harness her psyhic powers. Things go wrong, her father (the honcho in charge) poured the concrete down the facility. Needless to say, the lady's pissed off. Oh, and things start dying.
Well, that explains the "similar to The Grudge" feeling I got off the videos. That's terrible.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Selim Bradley wrote:
YZQ wrote:Well, she was isolated (imprisoned, if you will) in order to harness her psyhic powers. Things go wrong, her father (the honcho in charge) poured the concrete down the facility. Needless to say, the lady's pissed off. Oh, and things start dying.
Well, that explains the "similar to The Grudge" feeling I got off the videos. That's terrible.
If I remember there is a VERY disturbing scene in one of the F.E.A.R games (I think it was 3) where Alma rapes the player character.
Yeaah.

Also, where the hell did this switch from talking about our thoughts on the characters boning to F.E.A.R? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Steinherz wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
If I remember there is a VERY disturbing scene in one of the F.E.A.R games (I think it was 3) where Alma rapes the player character.
Yeaah.

Also, where the hell did this switch from talking about our thoughts on the characters boning to F.E.A.R? :lol:
that was F.E.A.R 2
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Eraser35 wrote:that was F.E.A.R 2
I knew it was one of them. And isn't said character supposed to be her son? Or am I thinking of something else?
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Steinherz wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:that was F.E.A.R 2
I knew it was one of them. And isn't said character supposed to be her son? Or am I thinking of something else?
Point Man and Fettle were her kids F.E.A.R 2 guy was unrelated
EzeCoyote

Post by EzeCoyote »

Dream wrote:Sometimes wish they weren't there so it could be easier to share KS with people i know in real life, but aside from that they add a lot to the story i think. Not only some of them add a great to the story and push it forward, but it's interesting to see the relationship of Hisao and the girls in that context. And i wouldn't exactly call the sex scenes sweet, but rather that each girl has her own feeling, so to say, with the sex scenes. Hanako's was passionate and akward, Emi's was cheery, lively and slightly cute, And Rin's were... Quite Rin-ish.

Personally, i don't think any of the sex scenes came out of nowhere, and fit perfectly for the characters and story/route.

EDIT: And the picture is simply perfect, felt the need to say that.
Sharing it with people you know in real life shouldn't be an issue so long as you be at least somewhat cool about it.

I brought it up to a friendgirl of mine in literally the most casual manner ever. I just told her the basic summary of the story, and your goal. Linked her and told her that "there are NSFW scenes, but that's to be expected. They don't spoil the story at all." And guess what? She kept telling me how great it was and how much she hated Misha. :v

Just don't be awkward about telling them and just kinda slip it in there (lol) and you'll be fine.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EzeCoyote wrote:friendgirl
What are you, a caveman? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
EzeCoyote

Post by EzeCoyote »

Xanatos wrote:
The world "girlfriend" has too many meanings and saying "one of my friends whom is a girl" sounds too subjective and lengthy, but I don't want to say just "friend" in the effect that "this person is of the opposite sex, of which one would expect NSFW scenes to be offputting".

I dunno.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EzeCoyote wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
The world "girlfriend" has too many meanings and saying "one of my friends whom is a girl" sounds too subjective and lengthy, but I don't want to say just "friend" in the effect that "this person is of the opposite sex, of which one would expect NSFW scenes to be offputting".

I dunno.
Uh...Not sure you're using 'subjective' right. :lol: And I've never been under the impression that being of the opposite sex made anyone more or less prone to being a senseless prude. Chicks, eh...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
EzeCoyote

Post by EzeCoyote »

Xanatos wrote:Uh...Not sure you're using 'subjective' right. :lol: And I've never been under the impression that being of the opposite sex made anyone more or less prone to being a senseless prude. Chicks, eh...
I've no idea. English isn't my native language. Objective then? Or too descriptive. Lengthy is definetely it, though.

And I mean in just general sense. I realize how sexist that comment sounds but I really have no idea how to formulate it differently. Everyone has prejudices, more or less.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

EzeCoyote wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Uh...Not sure you're using 'subjective' right. :lol: And I've never been under the impression that being of the opposite sex made anyone more or less prone to being a senseless prude. Chicks, eh...
I've no idea. English isn't my native language. Objective then? Or too descriptive. Lengthy is definetely it, though.

And I mean in just general sense. I realize how sexist that comment sounds but I really have no idea how to formulate it differently. Everyone has prejudices, more or less.
You haven't been here for a while have you? Don't mind Xanatos, that's just him messing with you. I understood what you said in the first post you made, Xan is just being Xan.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EzeCoyote wrote:

"Verbose" would work. :lol: And nah, that's not sexist, just a stereotype. Sort of like Kenji being an insane recluse. :lol:
EzeCoyote

Post by EzeCoyote »

Steinherz wrote: You haven't been here for a while have you? Don't mind Xanatos, that's just him messing with you. I understood what you said in the first post you made, Xan is just being Xan.
Nah, I've only been here like a day or so. My joke-o-meter isn't exactly in tune with these new vibes.
And also I'm a bit cloudy right now.
Xanatos wrote:"Verbose" would work. :lol: And nah, that's not sexist, just a stereotype. Sort of like Kenji being an insane recluse. :lol:
Eh. Not sure if that means I'm an insane recluse or something.

Anyway.

Actually, I'm at least 50/50 on that
I don't very much like people but that's because I've never had a lot of good experiences with people.
I was bullied a lot.

Boohoo
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EzeCoyote wrote:I don't very much like people but that's because I've never had a lot of good experiences with people.
I was bullied a lot.

Boohoo
Join the club. Coming up on fifteen years since my last good 'people' experience.