Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by pandaphil »

Umber wrote:
Hanako going full on panic mode with everybody staring as Emi tugs her along (ignorance is bliss).

Kenji in the background, taking note that the females are using the rooftop as headquarters and have the high ground. Insert plan to ruin Emi's/Hanako's/Rin's weekend.
That's why she rushes Hanako through the crowd, talking a mile a minute. Hanako is too busy trying to keep up to worry about people staring.

As for motivation, I can see the nurse putting Emi up to it. She is sort of his special agent at the school. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Young people (boys and girls)
...What is there besides boys and girls? :lol: Odd bit of clarification there...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
Umber wrote:
Hanako going full on panic mode with everybody staring as Emi tugs her along (ignorance is bliss).

Kenji in the background, taking note that the females are using the rooftop as headquarters and have the high ground. Insert plan to ruin Emi's/Hanako's/Rin's weekend.
That's why she rushes Hanako through the crowd, talking a mile a minute. Hanako is too busy trying to keep up to worry about people staring.

As for motivation, I can see the nurse putting Emi up to it. She is sort of his special agent at the school. :)
Special Agent Emi, fanart a go-go!
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Xanatos wrote:
...What is there besides boys and girls? :lol: Odd bit of clarification there...
Hermaphrodites.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Hermaphrodites.
Wait for it....
Zwitter Zwitter?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Those feeling confused, of course.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
Umber wrote:

Shizune and Hisao roping in Miki, Miki then recommends Emi. Works that way too, I reckon.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Hermaphrodites.
Boygirls. Those are included already. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Xanatos wrote: ...What is there besides boys and girls? :lol: Odd bit of clarification there...
Hermaphrodites.
Boygirls. Those are included already. :P
I'm fearing that if this topic keeps going, Tsu will spring out of nowhere at a really bad time.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:
I'm fearing that if this topic keeps going, Tsu will spring out of nowhere at a really bad time.
I don't mean it in any bad way.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Umber wrote:
I know, but I saw it that Tsu did take it offensively on that one thread. It's going to be on my mind whenever someone discusses anything about genders on the forums now, bleh.

But don't mind me, I'm going to cover myself in blankets now, as always.

Side note: Aura's Mutou/Hisao fanfic -> Nurse/Emi?
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Umber wrote:
I know, but I saw it that Tsu did take it offensively on that one thread. It's going to be on my mind whenever someone discusses anything about genders on the forums now, bleh.

But don't mind me, I'm going to cover myself in blankets now, as always.

Side note: Aura's Mutou/Hisao fanfic -> Nurse/Emi?
Oh, ok. I was busy all this week so I missed some things apparently.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:Oh, ok. I was busy all this week so I missed some things apparently.
Some guy overreacted to stuff. Nothing big. (Would Emi go for a hermaphrodite?)
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:Oh, ok. I was busy all this week so I missed some things apparently.
Maybe. She strikes me as a person that could appreciate the best of both worlds.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Maybe. She strikes me as a person that could appreciate the best of both worlds.
As long as it's fun, she's on it, I reckon.