Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote::lol: Unless Hanako accidentally caused it...
Are you suggesting a 3 way by chance?
Yes.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Do you realize how much that is going to make Hanako cry? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Somebody on Youtube earlier today suggested that the reason Hanako became more independent and decided to go travelling in Lily's arc was because she was in love with Hisao too and couldn't bear seeing him and Lily together. I suddenly haz a sad.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

pandaphil wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:Do you realize how much that is going to make Hanako cry? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Somebody on Youtube earlier today suggested that the reason Hanako became more independent and decided to go travelling in Lily's arc was because she was in love with Hisao too and couldn't bear seeing him and Lily together. I suddenly haz a sad.
Yeah, I noticed that as well in her arc. But I saw this post on 4chan from Hanako's perspective when Hisao was dating Lilly. Never again.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that as well in her arc. But I saw this post on 4chan from Hanako's perspective when Hisao was dating Lilly. Never again.
I always assumed that Hanako liked Hisao in both hers and Lilly's route and vice versa. Not much evidence to prove this, but it's just something I believe.

Also, when Lilly and Hanako are having a party in their pajamas in Lilly's route, and Akira says something like, "Seeing my sister and Hanako in their pajamas, you perv." (Don't know the exact quote) But Hanako responds with, "If it's Hisao, I don't mind." Again, that's not really evidence, but it's something :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
Also, when Lilly and Hanako are having a party in their pajamas in Lilly's route, and Akira says something like, "Seeing my sister and Hanako in their pajamas, you perv." (Don't know the exact quote) But Hanako responds with, "If it's Hisao, I don't mind." Again, that's not really evidence, but it's something :P
Poor Hanako. *sniff* :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I loved her through both routes.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

:lol: Reminds me of Metalocalypse. Hisao ams a dildo
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:
:lol: Reminds me of Metalocalypse. Hisao ams a dildo
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Well, she is grateful that Hisao looked after her as a friend, and as a way of coping with the "loss", she finally showed her fears the middle finger and venture out. Who knows, she might find another prince in the future.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

But it is weird that Hisao had such problems whit removing her stockings.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

ArcCain wrote:But it is weird that Hisao had such problems whit removing her stockings.
Not really, those stockings Hanako wears while looking cute/sexy are a pain to get on and off. (one of my female friends wore similar ones to those and said that she spent at least 10 minutes getting them on to make sure they don't rip :lol: )
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ArcCain wrote:But it is weird that Hisao had such problems whit removing her stockings.
Trust me, they aren't easy to remove. I know from experience...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Not to mention it being his first time, and his feeling nervous.