Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Eraser35 »

Sgt Spice wrote:
Eraser35 wrote: doesn't matter how you do it girls schlick and guys fap
But aren't those terms named after the sound they make? So if Rin is doing something that makes a fap sound wouldn't she be fapping?
Arguing over masturbatory terms, yay internet!
but a vagina doesn't make a fap it makes a schlick and I don't think one could masturbate using the floor
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Eraser35 wrote: but a vagina doesn't make a fap it makes a schlick and I don't think one could masturbate using the floor
But if Rin is pounding her vag against the hard floor to masturbate, which is what I think(?) was happening, that would make a fap sound, not a schlick.
If she wasn't using the floor then what she using?
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Eraser35 wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:
Eraser35 wrote: doesn't matter how you do it girls schlick and guys fap
But aren't those terms named after the sound they make? So if Rin is doing something that makes a fap sound wouldn't she be fapping?
Arguing over masturbatory terms, yay internet!
but a vagina doesn't make a fap it makes a schlick and I don't think one could masturbate using the floor

I'll just have to take your word on this one. :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

We do have a thread for asking the devs this stuff... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Xanatos wrote:We do have a thread for asking the devs this stuff... :lol:
and I have just asked that question
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Eraser35 wrote: and I have just asked that question
I guess we will get the true answer soon enough, this place is too entertaining :lol:
Rin Kin
"Just be"
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Eraser35 wrote:but a vagina doesn't make a fap it makes a schlick and I don't think one could masturbate using the floor
How awkward... but I'm a fucking closet pervert so I don't really mind. I immediately assumed Rin was using the end of a paint brush to "schlick"... oh god...these thoughts made it even more awkward for me.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

KeiichiO wrote: I immediately assumed Rin was using the end of a paint brush to "schlick"... oh god...these thoughts made it even more awkward for me.
I don't think the brush end of a paintbrush is a very stable base, and she wasn't using her feet to stabilize since she was kneeling.
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Dream

Post by Dream »

Sgt Spice wrote:I don't think the brush end of a paintbrush is a very stable base, and she wasn't using her feet to stabilize since she was kneeling.
I'm pretty sure most of the point of the scene was that she set out on an ill-advised journey to masturbation that was likely started on an impulse, hence why we see her grinding the ground even if it is such an ineffective method and asks Hisao for help afterwards (Also, Hisao's assesment that she wouldn't be able to get off otherwise likely played the deciding factor on whether to help her or akwardly run away.)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Dream wrote: I'm pretty sure most of the point of the scene was that she set out on an ill-advised journey to masturbation that was likely started on an impulse, hence why we see her grinding the ground even if it is such an ineffective method and asks Hisao for help afterwards (Also, Hisao's assesment that she wouldn't be able to get off otherwise likely played the deciding factor on whether to help her or akwardly run away.)
Did she ask for Hisao's help? IIRC Hisao walks in on a broken Rin and goes to comfort her, then he sends his hands south and since Rin doesn't resist, but rather goes with it, then bam. Rin no longer has marital purity. What I got from it is that Hisao sends his hands down there because of instinct and perhaps Rin's body language. I don't remember her asking him "Hisao finger me plox"
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Dream

Post by Dream »

I don't remember her explicitly saying "Please help me masturbate" But they did share some textual or non-textual communication that left it pretty obvious she wanted help. I clearly remember Hisao saying "... Ok, but this isn't the kind of stuff friends should be doing" In fact Hisao gave Rin release very much despite himself. My comment of him running away isn't completely a joke, he did want to leave but got frozen when he figured out what was happening.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt Spice wrote:
Dream wrote: I'm pretty sure most of the point of the scene was that she set out on an ill-advised journey to masturbation that was likely started on an impulse, hence why we see her grinding the ground even if it is such an ineffective method and asks Hisao for help afterwards (Also, Hisao's assesment that she wouldn't be able to get off otherwise likely played the deciding factor on whether to help her or akwardly run away.)
Did she ask for Hisao's help? IIRC Hisao walks in on a broken Rin and goes to comfort her, then he sends his hands south and since Rin doesn't resist, but rather goes with it, then bam. Rin no longer has marital purity. What I got from it is that Hisao sends his hands down there because of instinct and perhaps Rin's body language. I don't remember her asking him "Hisao finger me plox"
She asks for "help" but does not specify with what...It's pretty obvious though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:
She asks for "help" but does not specify with what...It's pretty obvious though.

Like Hanako, she could have easily pushed him away at any time.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Dream wrote:I don't remember her explicitly saying "Please help me masturbate" But they did share some textual or non-textual communication that left it pretty obvious she wanted help. I clearly remember Hisao saying "... Ok, but this isn't the kind of stuff friends should be doing" In fact Hisao gave Rin release very much despite himself. My comment of him running away isn't completely a joke, he did want to leave but got frozen when he figured out what was happening.
Hm yes I remember that quote. Good thing I'm replaying her route, I want to pick up on these things. I knew that with the body language she was protraying that she did want help, I just wasn't sure if it was verbally said. Regardless, I think it's a beautiful scene.
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Umber

Post by Umber »

Sgt Spice wrote:
Eraser35 wrote: but a vagina doesn't make a fap it makes a schlick and I don't think one could masturbate using the floor
But if Rin is pounding her vag against the hard floor to masturbate, which is what I think(?) was happening, that would make a fap sound, not a schlick.
If she wasn't using the floor then what she using?
Probably railing the floor itself. Maybe it does down like "[something along the lines of I'm-Going-Crazy in a desperate, Rin-ish way]. Dialogue, dialogue. [Gets an 'idea', asks for help, conveys through unspecified body language]."
In any scene where Hisao isn't going down Rin's arc, I'm just going to assume that she uses a(n) [insert lengthy object of considerable diameter] or asks Emi for help.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.