Umber

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:Akira: "Oh yeah, and use protection, every time."
Hisao: *Spit Take*
Lilly: "Don't worry, we are."
Akira: "Atta girl."

:lol:
Lilly has her straight face on the entire time.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Akira: "Oh yeah, and use protection, every time."
Hisao: *Spit Take*
Lilly: "Don't worry, we are."
Akira: "Atta girl."

:lol:
Lilly has her straight face on the entire time.
Just because she's blind doesn't mean she won't get pregnant the first time (or any time) she has sex. Although I would love to see her's and Hisao's reaction if said protection somehow failed...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

well here's my official "thoughts" on the H-Scenes.
Lilly (all), Shizune (both), Rin(final), Emi (First and Final) - All I need to say.
Emi (shed), Hanako, Rin (first),Misha - Can you say "very awkward to read/view?"
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:well here's my official "thoughts" on the H-Scenes.
Lilly (all), Shizune (both), Rin(final), Emi (First and Final) - All I need to say.
Emi (shed), Hanako, Rin (first),Misha - Can you say "very awkward to read/view?"
I agree. Emi's shed scene was not only awkward, it was comically awkward. Talk about worst sex experience :P
Hanako's was not as awkward as Emi's, but it was far more emotional. And I'm not talking about "love" emotional, I'm talking about "sad" emotional. The whole this was rather sad to read/view.
Rin's first was unbelievably awkward for me. Like I've said before, I wasn't expecting Rin to... do such things...

V--- Super spoilers.

Misha's was probably the most awkward. Why the fuck would Misha want "comfort" from a man if she likes women? And the whole, "fucking your girlfriend's best friend", oh gosh, talk about the guilt.
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote: V--- Super spoilers.

Misha's was probably the most awkward. Why the fuck would Misha want "comfort" from a man if she likes women? And the whole, "fucking your girlfriend's best friend", oh gosh, talk about the guilt.
I'm so tempted to go [Comfort Misha] before I [Refuse] her just to see this for myself. Don't worry, I knew this scene existed way before your spoilers. Just...something about your phrasing made me curious.

Nice avi by the way, KeiichiO.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:

I'm so tempted to go [Comfort Misha] before I [Refuse] her just to see this for myself. Don't worry, I knew this scene existed way before your spoilers. Just...something about your phrasing made me curious.

I think I worded that quite badly actually. (Rin's rubbing off on me :P) But what about it made you curious? I can't see it myself, as I am the one who wrote it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:

Do it!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

^ You guys are fucking confusing me! I'm just a boy!! :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote: I agree. Emi's shed scene was not only awkward, it was comically awkward. Talk about worst sex experience :P
(sorry, 'twas necessary)
I personally think the shed scene was more for laughs/tension relief than anything else.
KeiichiO wrote: Hanako's was not as awkward as Emi's, but it was far more emotional. And I'm not talking about "love" emotional, I'm talking about "sad" emotional. The whole this was rather sad to read/view.
Rin's first was unbelievably awkward for me. Like I've said before, I wasn't expecting Rin to... do such things...
Agreement on both accounts.

KeiichiO wrote: Misha's was probably the most awkward. Why the fuck would Misha want "comfort" from a man if she likes women? And the whole, "fucking your girlfriend's best friend", oh gosh, talk about the guilt.
I think it was confirmed somewhere that Misha is(was?) bisexual. But yeaah, it was just a tad awkward for me (and I'm a master at making things awkward).
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:^ You guys are fucking confusing me! I'm just a boy!! :lol:
:P You'll feel better after you comfort Misha.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

KeiichiO wrote: Rin's first was unbelievably awkward for me. Like I've said before, I wasn't expecting Rin to... do such things...
I really wasn't expecting to see Rin trying to fap? when Hisao opens the door to the atelier, but I felt that after that when he goes to comfort her and then well, I think it was nicely executed and emotional.
I feel like I'm very biased towards anything Rin. Oh well
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Sgt Spice wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Rin's first was unbelievably awkward for me. Like I've said before, I wasn't expecting Rin to... do such things...
I really wasn't expecting to see Rin trying to fap? when Hisao opens the door to the atelier, but I felt that after that when he goes to comfort her and then well, I think it was nicely executed and emotional.
I feel like I'm very biased towards anything Rin. Oh well
proper term for it is schlick
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Eraser35 wrote: proper term for it is schlick
But she can't shlick since she lacks fingers. It sounded like, from the description in-game, that she was grinding the ground, or maybe pounding it? So I think that would make a "fap" sound
Rin Kin
"Just be"
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Sgt Spice wrote:
Eraser35 wrote: proper term for it is schlick
But she can't shlick since she lacks fingers. It sounded like, from the description in-game, that she was grinding the ground, or maybe pounding it? So I think that would make a "fap" sound
doesn't matter how you do it girls schlick and guys fap
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

Eraser35 wrote: doesn't matter how you do it girls schlick and guys fap
But aren't those terms named after the sound they make? So if Rin is doing something that makes a fap sound wouldn't she be fapping?
Arguing over masturbatory terms, yay internet!
Rin Kin
"Just be"