Shizune
9%
Yuuko
No votes

Total votes: 183

YZQ

Re: The new 2013 Favorite Girl poll

Post by YZQ »

Is that other girl Hanako? Girl sure received some skin surgery to the butt and hand.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Is that other girl Hanako? Girl sure received some skin surgery to the butt and hand.
Ummm, no. It's Miki. A character that really has no meaning in the game what-so-ever. I really wish they'd at least gave her a few more lines. She seemed like a really cool character the few time she appeared in Hanako's route.
ExodusFire

Post by ExodusFire »

Well this got a lot bigger then i thought it would :shock:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Poor Yuuko. No votes, no love. Hey, at least Hisao realizes that she's a nice girl. She's really thoughtful despite her hectic schedule.

"She really does read faces too well, just like a certain other person." :lol:

Besides, how could you not find her freckled, bespectacled face attractive?

I'm a Hanabro all the way. But sometimes, I'll talk about my thoughts and feelings about other girls in the game.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Poor Yuuko. No votes, no love. Hey, at least Hisao realizes that she's a nice girl. She's really thoughtful despite her hectic schedule.

"She really does read faces too well, just like a certain other person." :lol:

Besides, how could you not find her freckled, bespectacled face attractive?

I'm a Hanabro all the way. But sometimes, I'll talk about my thoughts and feelings about other girls in the game.
I actually think Yuuko is quite attractive. She's not a sexy beast, but she is pretty. Even Yuuko deserves more votes than Miki.

I am also a Hanabro, (hate the sound of that). But I really love all the characters. I'm going through a Rin phase right now. She's just... how should I explain this...I guess I can relate to her the most. I am a very unique person who has a hard time figuring out the right words for situations. I've always loved art, despite my subpar abilities, and I'm sort of an outcast due to my unique personality. Sometimes, I wish people would just accept others the way they are, because I ain't changing myself to fit their standards.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

KeiichiO wrote:I actually think Yuuko is quite attractive. She's not a sexy beast, but she is pretty. Even Yuuko deserves more votes than Miki.

I am also a Hanabro, (hate the sound of that). But I really love all the characters. I'm going through a Rin phase right now. She's just... how should I explain this...I guess I can relate to her the most. I am a very unique person who has a hard time figuring out the right words for situations. I've always loved art, despite my subpar abilities, and I'm sort of an outcast due to my unique personality. Sometimes, I wish people would just accept others the way they are, because I ain't changing myself to fit their standards.
We are the same in so many ways, and yet our reactions to Rin are completely different. It's interesting how the girl I love most isn't the one I relate to the most, but the one I find most endearing. Then again, someone like Rin doesn't seem like a cheater to me. All of the KS girls are fine examples of women in their own ways, appealing to different kinds of people.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:We are the same in so many ways, and yet our reactions to Rin are completely different. It's interesting how the girl I love most isn't the one I relate to the most, but the one I find most endearing. Then again, someone like Rin doesn't seem like a cheater to me. All of the KS girls are fine examples of women in their own ways, appealing to different kinds of people.
I love Hanako, but can't really relate to her all that much. I share some things with her. I don't really like people and social interactions, (Unless with close friends) and I was really shy when I was growing up. Other than that, I can't possibly relate to her problems. She's had one of the worst childhoods out of any fictional character I've read about. I didn't have a very good childhood either, but at least I still have my parents. I feel the most sympathy for Hanako, but I can't really share her pain.

As for Rin, I think she's easy to relate to. At least for me. I share many aspects with her. Creating strange words when the right one doesn't come to mind is one of the most obvious ones. You have no idea how many times I've had to use Google to find the right word I'm looking for. It's a daily conundrum I'm dealt with.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:Is that other girl Hanako? Girl sure received some skin surgery to the butt and hand.
Ummm, no. It's Miki. A character that really has no meaning in the game what-so-ever. I really wish they'd at least gave her a few more lines. She seemed like a really cool character the few time she appeared in Hanako's route.
She is a silent character in Emi's route as well. The Short One outruns her on a regular basis. She's a sassy girl; just give her a prosthetic palm.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
rbk

Post by rbk »

Has this ever happened to any of you? You finish 1 route and feel all depressed or sad or anything than after a few days you want to play another route but it feels like you're cheating on your girlfriend or something like that. You will have to overcome this loyalty to the path you chose just to play another route.

FYI, I'm a Hanabro too. (Who created this term anyway coz every Hanako fanboy is using this term)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

rbk wrote:Has this ever happened to any of you? You finish 1 route and feel all depressed or sad or anything than after a few days you want to play another route but it feels like you're cheating on your girlfriend or something like that. You will have to overcome this loyalty to the path you chose just to play another route.
There's a topic about that somewhere around here.

But yeah, I did Emi's route first, so when I did another girls and was introduced to Emi, I felt very odd that I was trying to get with another girl. I felt guilty whenever Emi would appear in that route. But after a while, I forgot that feeling and just continued playing. When choosing a new path, it's as if the events on the previous path never happened. Kinda like going back in time. There's nothing to feel ashamed of.

Also, the characters aren't real :P
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:
rbk wrote:Has this ever happened to any of you? You finish 1 route and feel all depressed or sad or anything than after a few days you want to play another route but it feels like you're cheating on your girlfriend or something like that. You will have to overcome this loyalty to the path you chose just to play another route.
There's a topic about that somewhere around here.

But yeah, I did Emi's route first, so when I did another girls and was introduced to Emi, I felt very odd that I was trying to get with another girl. I felt guilty whenever Emi would appear in that route. But after a while, I forgot that feeling and just continued playing. When choosing a new path, it's as if the events on the previous path never happened. Kinda like going back in time. There's nothing to feel ashamed of.

Also, the characters aren't real :P
I just chalk the whole experience to "Why no multiple friends?" Once you go on a girl's route, you can't even be friends with the others.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:I just chalk the whole experience to "Why no multiple friends?" Once you go on a girl's route, you can't even be friends with the others.
I know, that really bothered me. Although you don't really have a choice to be friends with Misha and Shizune. They appear in every route as friends.

Any, each girls route is connected by another girls.

Emi and Rin are connected.
Lilly and Hanako are connected.
Shizune has Misha.

You choose a girl, and they have a friend to company them, so at least you get to befriend more than only a single girl. But still, I wish you could at least spend a tiny bit more time with the other girls on a different girls route. Like have friends to talk to while you're having lady troubles. (And no, Kenji doesn't count) It's a bit drab only having one or two friends through out the entire game.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:I just chalk the whole experience to "Why no multiple friends?" Once you go on a girl's route, you can't even be friends with the others.
I know, that really bothered me. Although you don't really have a choice to be friends with Misha and Shizune. They appear in every route as friends.
Well, they surely behave as friends with Hisao, but that isn't really reciprocated. He try to talk to them the least possible and always refuse to go anywhere with them (especially in Hanako's route... I think). They are always there for him, they always try to help him and don't tell anything to the professors after he got drunk at Hanako's birthday and skipped school and what does he think? That they are doing all that only to make him join the Student Council... what a jerk.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this. Hisao seems like such a loner. Apart from Lilly's arc, there's no mention of his having friends, or hanging out with anyone from his class. If it weren't for the girl in the arc, it seems like he'd just go to his class, eat lunch, then go lie down in his room and that would be it. He really does need hobbies and activities. I guess the writers figured that having him do stuff would just stretch the story out unnecessarily. But it does make him seem a bit boring.

They could at least let him do morning runs with Emi in the other stories. It wouldn't hurt the romance with the others. I hate how he avoids exercise in the other arcs.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this. Hisao seems like such a loner. Apart from Lilly's arc, there's no mention of his having friends, or hanging out with anyone from his class. If it weren't for the girl in the arc, it seems like he'd just go the class, eat lunch, then go lie down in his room and that would be it. He really does need hobbies and activities. I guess the writers figured that having him do stuff would just stretch the story out unnecessarily. But it does make him seem a bit boring.
The fact that Hisao leads a rather empty and isolated life and seems to be rather uncertain of where he wants to lead his life is a major theme in his story arc, and the VN proper.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos