Rele-feels

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SemisoftCheese

Rele-feels

Post by SemisoftCheese »

For those of you feeling the feels, I found White Nights by Fyodor Dostoevsky to be disturbingly relevant to anyone who's played Katawa Shoujo.

Short summary without spoilers: A man meets his lover over four nights, each one more special than the next.

Like all Russian Literature, it is terribly dense and sometimes dull, but to anyone feeling the feels it's a true classic, like KS from two centuries ago.

It should be available here http://archive.org/stream/whitenightsot ... a_djvu.txt

Let me know what you think guys, I've got tons more literature-feels where that came from.
Brogurt

Re: Rele-feels

Post by Brogurt »

Is his lover disabled?
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

Brogurt wrote:Is his lover disabled?
No, but if you played KS because they were disabled White Nights is a bit of a stretch.

Give it a read first. It's not that long.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

SemisoftCheese wrote:
Brogurt wrote:Is his lover disabled?
No, but if you played KS because they were disabled White Nights is a bit of a stretch.

Give it a read first. It's not that long.
If you played KS because the characters are disabled, I think that makes you kind of an asshole.
And you probably have some strange fetishes, but I'm still inclined to call you an asshole.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
yummines

Post by yummines »

It's the same author of "Crime and Punisment" and "The Brothers Karamosov" right?

I think i'll pass
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Seems interesting...

I'll take a look
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story