100%!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

100%!

Post by Xanatos »

Finally! Getting that last scene required a complete violation of common sense though. Who switches targets halfway through? Any other game, that'd be a ticket to a manly picnic. :lol: Anyway!

Kenji: Depressing route. Seriously. I DIED. What the hell, 4LS? :lol:

Emi: Great route, mostly due to Nurse being awesome. He's sadly boring in every other one. Obligatory mention of lemons goes here. Fap rating: :!: :!: [Occasionally fappable]

Hanako: Intended first route...Didn't work out that way. Incidentally (and perhaps a bit sadly), probably the one I could identify with most. I still play the tile game. Fap rating: :!: [Unfappable]

Lilly: Loved this one. More Akira and Hideaki is always good. Hanako does alright too. And then there's the "healthy adolescent sex drive" which is always good. Fap rating: :!: :!: :!: [Highly fappable]

Shizune: Good route, highly underrated. Sadly no threesome. And Jigoro's a dick. Plus it ended with Yuuko being harassed by a wacky drill-wielding lesbian and company. Hooray! Fap rating: :!: :mrgreen: :? [Occasionally fappable with either a highly fappable scene or an unfappable scene depending on player choices]

Rin: Another great one, even if Nomiya's a massive cunt in the end and has that creepy tongue sprite. Her art is still ugly though. Fap rating: :!: Unfappable

Best route is Misha's. Too bad Kenji never opened that box.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Re: 100%!

Post by OtakuNinja »

Congrats :D

I'm still struggling with Lilly's bad end. School gives me no spare time. :?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I loved getting 100% on the game, even though it took me a really long time. I spent about- a week, getting 100%. (Good or bad, I don't know.)
I like the ratings you gave each route, though. (You can't even give a rating to Kenji's. I mean, you do die. :lol: (Unless, if some people like that. Eh...))
I didn't exactly like the picture at the end, but it was a nice addition.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

I think your fapping should count towards a 110% achievement tbh. ;)

Glad to read you took it nice and steady and that you finished it.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I like how everyone says that Nomiya's a dick when Hisao did the exact same thing in that route. In fact Hisao was closer with Rin than Nomiya, arguably making it worse.

But then again, Hisao's pretty widely disliked in that route anyway.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I like how everyone says that Nomiya's a dick when Hisao did the exact same thing in that route. In fact Hisao was closer with Rin than Nomiya, arguably making it worse.

What route did you play? Hisao doesn't do the exact same thing at all. And what he does do similar to Nomiya, a large portion of the route is spent trying to fix.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pokeman wrote:I loved getting 100% on the game, even though it took me a really long time. I spent about- a week, getting 100%. (Good or bad, I don't know.)
I like the ratings you gave each route, though. (You can't even give a rating to Kenji's. I mean, you do die. :lol: (Unless, if some people like that. Eh...))
I didn't exactly like the picture at the end, but it was a nice addition.
A week? I started this in July. :lol: Though to be fair, I took LOOOOONG breaks during Rin's route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Loonie wrote:I think your fapping should count towards a 110% achievement tbh. ;)

It really should.

As for rating the girls...

Emi/Lilly/Hanako>Rin>Yuuko>Shizune/Misha
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Loonie wrote:I think your fapping should count towards a 110% achievement tbh. ;)

It really should.

I agree, but Emi should be last. :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

It really should.

*SLAP*

Heathen.

Besides, as fast as she is, how would she ever come in last? :P
Jack of H3arts

Post by Jack of H3arts »

Xanatos wrote:
Emi: Fap rating: :!: :!: [Occasionally fappable]

Hanako: Fap rating: :!: [Unfappable]

Lilly: Fap rating: :!: :!: :!: [Highly fappable]

Shizune: Fap rating: :!: :mrgreen: :? [Occasionally fappable with either a highly fappable scene or an unfappable scene depending on player choices]

Rin: Fap rating: :!: Unfappable
I've never fapped playing Katawa Shoujo.

"We live in our fantasies and endure our realities."-Robert Anton Wilson
Jack Christensen, aka "Jack of H3arts": noun 1. A lonely college student 2. A content cynic 3. Yet another Rin fanboy.

Rin>Akira>Lily>Shizune>Hanako>Emi
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:It really should.

*SLAP*

Heathen.

Besides, as fast as she is, how would she ever come in last? :P
Because she had anal sex in the shed and Kenji stole her legs afterwards. :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Jack of H3arts wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Emi: Fap rating: :!: :!: [Occasionally fappable]

Hanako: Fap rating: :!: [Unfappable]

Lilly: Fap rating: :!: :!: :!: [Highly fappable]

Shizune: Fap rating: :!: :mrgreen: :? [Occasionally fappable with either a highly fappable scene or an unfappable scene depending on player choices]

Rin: Fap rating: :!: Unfappable
I've never fapped playing Katawa Shoujo.
Get on my level, Stinson.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:I like how everyone says that Nomiya's a dick when Hisao did the exact same thing in that route. In fact Hisao was closer with Rin than Nomiya, arguably making it worse.

What route did you play? Hisao doesn't do the exact same thing at all. And what he does do similar to Nomiya, a large portion of the route is spent trying to fix.
Uh, he blows up on Rin because he can't understand her. Then he says he's pissed at Nomiya, but knows he did the same thing. I think Nomiya's character is a bit more complex than 'Gotta milk da cripplez 4 moneys lol' especially given his background; that wasn't his motivation.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Nomiya thinks Rin wants to be an artist. To be fair, everybody that actually knows Rin seems to think that art is important to her, but in truth she just wants to be understood. Nomiya knows that being an artists is tough, but he pushes Rin and uses his own time, resources, connections, and puts his reputation on the line to try to boost her up to where she really has a shot at being a pro.

Then she throws it all back in his face (from his point of view) and tells him that it really wasn't that important to her. It's understandable that he flips out a bit.

Hisao questions him a time or two, and from the game's perspective, it shows Nomiya as being a bit insensitive and unwilling to listen, but again, look at it from his point of view. The person that's challenging his views is some kid that doesn't know anything about art, doesn't have the experience he has, and really isn't that great of an artists anyway. He's just some depressed guy that Rin seems to hang out with.

I'm not excusing him. I think he places a bit too much emphasis on reputation and could have done a better job containing is temper, but he's not Satan like some people seem to think he is.

He does have a rather obnoxious look to him though. That's just inexcusable.
Not Dead Yet