Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

nemz

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by nemz »

Pfft, that was lazy. You're better than this.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with nemz here. This was a bit copypasta compared to the others.

Not that I'm disappointed or anything, because I totally don't read stuff like this. Really.

<.<;;;
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Banda

Post by Banda »

Mahorfeus wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with nemz here. This was a bit copypasta compared to the others.

Not that I'm disappointed or anything, because I totally don't read stuff like this. Really.

<.<;;;
Yes, you and Nemz are right, but I have an explanation as to why this is about 97% copypasta from the route.

I don't like Rin, I don't understand her, I felt nothing for her doing her route, and I don't care much for her.

In order to (more or less) do justice to her character instead of being wildly ooc, I took from the route.

Horribly reasoning, but it's why I did it.
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Mr. Jazzels

Post by Mr. Jazzels »

Banda wrote:The Cake is a Lie
GIGANTIC WALL OF TEXT THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE WHOLE STORY
Click this link for my reaction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKc7f0k_g9w

HOW COULD YOU TURN ALL OF THE GIRLS INTO DICKGIRLS EXCEPT FOR LILLY
HOW
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Mr. Jazzels wrote:HOW COULD YOU TURN ALL OF THE GIRLS INTO DICKGIRLS EXCEPT FOR LILLY
HOW
He totally did that too.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Banda

Post by Banda »

>Comfort
Suzu and FutaMiki
This is also the last futa one I'll be doing for a while. Time to write normal secks.

“You’re just not the girl for me Miki,”

The sentence hit her like a brick, and the look of forced sadness didn’t help. In fact, it made her mad, and she’d stormed away back to her room. She’d spent all her free time there lately, locked up in her room trying to push away any thoughts of Hisao. Tonight was one of those bad nights though, where unwanted tears pushed their way out despite her attempts to focus her mind on anything else. She tossed away the empty bottle of whiskey; it was probably the cause of her current state, and she cursed that scarf-wearing bastard for even giving it to her to begin with.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Miki’s head snapped up, eyes focused on the blurry image of the door. She curled up on the bed, not tonight; she didn’t want to see anyone tonight.

“M-Miki, are you awake?”

It was Suzu, the drowsy tones giving her away, and Miki cursed up and down as she wiped her puffy eyes on the blanket. Suzu never came by this late, not unless it was the nightmares. She’d never refuse her those nights, a promise they’d made each other, and Miki wasn’t breaking that promise for anything. Pulling on a pair of shorts, Miki crossed over to the door, and let Suzu in. She was covered in a blanket, and had a small smile on her face when she saw Miki.

They sat down on Miki’s bed as they watched internet videos; the silence was slightly awkward as they usually had some sort of girly chat about boys or classes. Suzu noticed this, and also noticed Miki’s red-rimmed eyes.

“Why were you crying?”

The question is innocent, and on a normal day Miki would answer without hesitation, but the liquor is winning out this time.

“No reason,”

Her tone is cold, and she doesn’t move her eyes from the video.

Slightly shocked by the immediate shutdown, Suzu quietly resumes watching the video, and within minutes she’s asleep. Her head is lays on Miki’s hip, breath slow as she falls into deep sleep. Miki sighs down at her, regretting the way she’d been earlier with her, and she brushes one hand over the sleeping girl’s hair as she lets it out.

“Hisao left me. We were doing great you know? Just two kids having a bunch of fun, and I think I took it too far. Pushed him into doing something he wasn’t ready for, and he resented me for it.”

The tears make their comeback, a few droplets staining her white tee.

“Worst part is now they’re together, I pushed him right into her arms, and I hate it. I’m so goddamn stupid,”

She stops playing with her hair, content to sit there and cry. Her shirt is wet now, and so is the blanket over her lap. She doesn’t feel Suzu stir in her lap, turning and staring up at her tear streaked face, and reaching one hand up to caress her cheek.

“Coulda just told me about him.” Suzu said quietly.

Miki wiped her hand over her eyes, clearing the blur, and forced a grin.

“You heard all that?”

“Yeah, just faked passing out, being narcoleptic has its perks. People always assume you really are asleep,” Suzu shrugged with a smile.

“So what did you push him into?”

“S-Sex…” Miki turned away, ashamed at admitting her mistake.

“Why would he refuse? It’s sex! Every high-school boys dream, and more than that it’s with you Miki! You’re one of the best looking girls here if I may say so myself,”

The compliment made her blush, it wasn’t very often she heard people call her anything more than ‘tomboyish’.

“Well… I may have something he wasn’t interested in,”

“What that you’re missing a hand? What an asshole,” Suzu’s face scrunched up in anger.

“No… something he might not have enjoyed,” Miki trailed off, not wanting to outright reveal her secret.

Suzu began to ramble off several things like addiction to toys, anal preference, and bdsm. All of which were wrong, and Miki finally decided (with the help of the remaining alcohol in her system) to just show her. Scooting down the bed a bit, she turned her entire body toward Suzu, spreading her legs under the blanket as she pulled her shorts off.

“Before I do this, promise me you won’t scream or run or freak out in any other way,”

Suzu just nodded, sitting on her knees in anticipation.

Taking a deep breath, Miki closed her eyes as she whipped the blanket off, revealing her semi-erect penis.

“Oh my…” Suzu said, averting her eyes from the dangling flesh.

“Yeah… I guess he wasn’t into that,”

Miki’s shoulders slumped a bit, stewing in self-hate at her additional equipment. The feathery light touch of Suzu’s hand on it brought her back to reality quick though. She’d leaned forward, gently lifting the head, and was currently inspecting the shaft. Miki didn’t know what Suzu’s intent was, but she did know the girl’s hand felt good. The way was she breathed on it felt great too, though she doubted Suzu was doing it on purpose. Miki started to blush harder as she grew erect from Suzu’s touch, the flesh rapidly expanding to its full length, and causing the narcoleptic girl to retract.

“Ahh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that!”

Her apology was hurried, hand covering her eyes from the sight of Miki’s hard-on.

“Sorry Snoozu, your hands just felt too good, it’s my fault,”

“N-No, I shouldn’t have been touching it in the first place, I’m sorry. I’ll make up for it,”

Miki’s eyes went wide as Suzu grasped her shaft, slowly jerking her off.

“S-Suzu what are you doing?!?”

“Well it’s like this because of me right? Least I can do is make it go down. I am doing it right aren’t I?”
Miki didn’t respond, the feeling of someone else’s hand masturbating her was too much, and she started to thrust into Suzu’s hand. A small smile stretched across Suzu’s face, happiness that she wasn’t screwing things up, and she increased her speed. It didn’t take long for Miki to come either, her cock twitching in Suzu’s hand as she released her load, thick ropes of pearly white semen flying through the air… and landing right on Suzu.

“Oh… shit sorry Suzu,” Miki apologized, looking at Suzu’s blank face, a small bit of cum hanging off her chin.

Before Miki could find something to offer Suzu to clean up with, she’d wiped the cum off with a finger, sucking the salty liquid into her mouth. Stopping mid-reach, Miki stared at the erotic sight of Suzu hungrily eating her seed, her erection coming right back.

“S-Suzu…”

Miki never finished her sentence. Suzu was on her too fast, smashing her mouth against Miki’s as she scrambled to remove her pajamas. Miki followed suit, breaking from Suzu’s mouth to pull off her tee. As soon as their clothing was gone, they were on each other again; Miki’s tongue tracing Suzu’s nipples as she moaned throatily at the brown girl’s attention. Miki’s free hand went to her core, hand rubbing between the already soaking folds, and teasing her clitoris.

Miki didn’t get to play much, as Suzu was quite ready for something more. Pushing Miki back on the bed, Suzu crawled her way up the delicious brown amazon, straddling her and using one hand to guide the stiff erection into her waiting hole. It was quick, one straight thrust in, breaking right through her hymen, and going down to the base. She sat there for a second, grimacing at the pain of losing her virginity, before Miki pulled her into a kiss. Their tongues danced for a while, waiting for Suzu to adjust to the thick thing inside her.

Once she did though, oh man, she went wild. There was no sense of wait, no playing about, and no buildup. Suzu went all out, rolling her hips, bouncing up and down, squeezing Miki’s bosom as she rode her as hard as she could. Her mind was focused on the sensations emanating from her crotch, and the inevitable peak she was racing toward. Miki was content to let her do whatever, placing her hand on Suzu’s hip, and enjoying the show.

Her orgasm hit hard, walls tightening on Miki’s shaft as she let out this whimpering moan. It was a big one, one she hadn’t had in a long time, and it took a lot out of her. Miki’s hit hard as well, the combination of the clenching walls on her cock and the sounds Suzu had been making causing her to tense up. She felt like she was being milked, her cock straining to push out all the load into Suzu, and she felt exhausted once it was all over.

Suzu had already fallen asleep, flopping down onto Miki, and she smiled at the narcoleptic. Pulling herself out, Miki pulled the blanket over them both, and pulled Suzu close, burying her face in the girl’s hair as she felt sleep tugging her eyes closed.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Banda wrote: This is also the last futa one I'll be doing for a while. Time to write normal secks.
>Banda in charge of writing vanilla

I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
nemz

Post by nemz »

See? Much better.
Banda

Post by Banda »

nemz wrote:See? Much better.

<3
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

And here I thought you were going to get taken away from us by some futanari VN project. :)

Kidding aside, looking forward to seeing how the vanilla stuff goes.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Banda

Post by Banda »

Mahorfeus wrote:And here I thought you were going to get taken away from us by some futanari VN project. :)

Futanari VN... What would the bad ends be? :lol:
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

I'm okay with this too.
Hanabro to the end.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Banda, you're one of my favorite authors here. Whereas everyone else tackles loose ends, backstories, alternate realities, original characters, mashups, crossovers, homages, and whatnot, your modus operandi is "EVERYTHING HAS A DICK EXCEPT THE MAN" and I love it. The fact that you do it pretty well (like I have much frame of reference, lawl) is a plus, too.

"Painting With White" might seem like a shameless copypaste of an actual scene in the VN with the plumbing swapped around, but it made me seriously consider something for a moment. Many people argue that the first Shizune H-scene could easily have been made out to be rape, MUCH more so were the genders flipped in that situation. In my mind, the first Rin sexytime with naughty parts reversed is just as unsettling to me. It actually reads a lot like how I wound up losing my V-card, so it's doubly fuckin' uncomfortable for me, and nope, no sleep tonight for me, Banda. Just whiskey and the sunrise.

I support the hell outta Suzu/FutaMiki and Hanako with a dick, though.

:wink:
... Danger.
nemz

Post by nemz »

Total Destruction wrote:In my mind, the first Rin sexytime with naughty parts reversed is just as unsettling to me.
Why? Rin and/or FutaRin clearly asked for it. Or are you saying it is unsettling to be asked to help?
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

nemz wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:In my mind, the first Rin sexytime with naughty parts reversed is just as unsettling to me.
Why? Rin and/or FutaRin clearly asked for it. Or are you saying it is unsettling to be asked to help?
I guess it's not the fact, just the context. I mean, I would be all "whoa gurl" in that situation... (I'm such a charmer, aren't I?)
Hanabro to the end.