Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

nemz

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by nemz »

Heh, seems perfectly fair turnabout to me.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Banda

Post by Banda »

She's in the Kitchen and can Totally Hear
FemHisao and Lilly

They could hear Hanako in the kitchen, cooking dinner as they laid there. The water was still quite warm, their combined body temperature added to the initial temperature. Hisako was on top of Lilly, using the taller blonde beauty as a pseudo-pillow as they relaxed together. Content with merely bathing as compared to what they could be doing.

Lilly shifted slightly, the sensation of bare flesh grinding against hers causing her flaccid length to flutter.

"Hisako dear, you might want to get out now," Lilly murmured, running one hand through the shorter girl's soaking wet hair.

Hisako slowly flipped her body, resting her head on Lilly's bosom as she pouted.

"Why? We're having such a good time. I don't wanna get out yet,"

Lilly giggled quietly, amused at Hisako's petulant tone.

"If we don't get out soon we'll both shrivel up," she chided, placing a hand on Hisako's face.

The brown haired vixen smiled as she reached down to Lilly's crotch, softly grasping the hardening cock in between the blind girl's legs.

"This part isn't shriveling, I guess I found a hole in your logic,"

Lilly blushed as she felt the hand begin to speed up, bringing her to full mast in a matter of seconds.

"My my, you're ready so quick," Hisako said, repositioning herself to straddle Lilly.

"Healthy adolescent sex drive my dear," Lilly groaned, feeling Hisako's breasts press against her own, their nipples brushing each other ever so slightly.

"I'm... not sure we should be doing this, Hanako is close enough she might hear us," Hisako said quietly, halting all movement until Lilly spoke up.

"You're on top dear, you can control the noise. Hanako won't have to hear anything you don't want her to," She reassured her, raising up to give Hisako a quick kiss on the lips.

"O-Ok... Here I go," Hisako stuttered as she lowered herself onto Lilly, slowly driving the entire length into herself.

"O-Ohhh my, that feels amazing Hisako," Lilly moaned quietly.

"Mmmnnnhh~"

Hisako had no worded response, the feeling of Lilly's hardened shaft breaking her open felt better than anything she'd ever down with her own fingers. The sensation of Lilly throbbing inside her, along with the heat from the water surrounding them was an instant turn-on, and she quickly found herself rocking her hips back and forth. The water made little noise at first, Hisako's movement making small waves that lapped at Lilly's breasts.

Soon her rocking began to speed up, the waves splashing a bit harder, hitting Lilly's neck as the blush on her cheeks became deeper, and her hands gravitated towards Hisako's hips. She gripped them hard, losing herself in the amazing feeling of the shorter girl's pussy. Hisako's own hands were placed behind Lilly's head, using the back of her neck to grind faster.

"Hi-Hisako, you need to slow dow-nnnhhh~! We're going to make a me-aahhhnnnn~!" Lilly moaned loudly, her objections lost in the waves of pleasure.

The water was splashing over the edges now, Hisako trading her furious grinding for even more furious bucking, every bounce making the water fly up in the air. They were both lost now, focused merely on their pleasure, inhibitions cast aside as they made love. Hisako sat up straight as she rode Lilly, throwing her head back as Lilly leant forward to suck on her breasts, tongue working magic on the sensitive nipple. Everything was so close to boiling over, the couple dancing on the edge of climax, neither aware of how close the other was until it happened.

Hisako was first, walls rhythmically clamping down on Lilly's cock as she voiced her pleasure with a throaty moan, and she bucked even harder as she rode the orgasm out. Lilly came seconds after, hands gripping Hisako's hips hard as her balls struggled to push out her entire load into Hisako's womb. Spurt after spurt of sticky hot cum coating her inner walls, some escaping to mix with the lukewarm bath water.

Once their climaxes subsided, the couple embraced, kissing each other lightly as the sexual high died down. They stayed there for a while, basking in the post-sex glow, before they were shaken from their reverie by a voice.

"L-Lilly, H-Hisako! Dinner's r-ready!"

Smiling mischievously, Hisako dismounted, wrapping a towel around herself as she got out of the bath.
This little vacation was going to be more fun than she thought.
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

B-Banda... I... I don't know what to say...

You... You made a continuity error!
Banda wrote:Lilly blushed as she felt the hand begin to speed up, bringing her to full mast in a matter of seconds.
Banda wrote: Lilly moaned loudly as Misha ate her out, tongue flicking across her clitoris before resuming it's enthusiastic dancing in-between her lips.
I don't know what to believe anymore!
Hanabro to the end.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Maybe Lilly is one of those futas that has a vagina with a dick inexplicably placed right above it on their pelvis.

What a sentence. Sheesh.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Doomish wrote:What a sentence. Sheesh.
I know that feel, man. I know that feel.
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Guest90206 wrote:B-Banda... I... I don't know what to say...

You... You made a continuity error!

I don't know what to believe anymore!
The Hisako one-shots are set in a separate timeline. :3
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Banda wrote:The Hisako one-shots are set in a separate timeline. :3
Perhaps, but there isn't anything in the first Lilly story that distinguishes it from either timeline. Shit Banda get it together.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation.
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Guest90206 wrote: Perhaps, but there isn't anything in the first Lilly story that distinguishes it from either timeline. Shit Banda get it together.

I know man, I need halp. ;_;
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

Banda wrote:
Guest90206 wrote: Perhaps, but there isn't anything in the first Lilly story that distinguishes it from either timeline. Shit Banda get it together.

I know man, I need halp. ;_;
You don't need halp, you just need more girls with dicks.

Okay, maybe we all need halp...
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Banda wrote:FemHisao and Lilly
Liar! Clearly this should be FutaLilly. Then I won't be so surprised.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
nemz

Post by nemz »

Bah. In this thread you should just expect everyone has a dick unless specifically told otherwise, regardless of what wildly inappropriate pronouns are being tossed about. Hell, this time around Misha might have two... that's her disability.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

nemz wrote:this time around Misha might have two... that's her disability.
> IMPLYING IT'S A DISABILITY
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Guest90206 wrote:
nemz wrote:this time around Misha might have two... that's her disability.
> IMPLYING IT'S A DISABILITY

I love you guys to death.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Banda wrote: I love you guys to death.
The comments on this thread are certainly entertaining. It's always nice when the reader's are as much fun as the writing.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Banda

Post by Banda »

Painting with White
FemHisao and FutaRin in the Atelier

Rin looks more broken than she ever could’ve imagined a human person being capable of, despite her experiences at the hospital and Yamaku. The combined scene of the messy atelier and the way Rin looks at the moment throws Hisako for a loop, a mixture of emotions running through her, her brain unable to focus on a certain one.

“I should go, I’m really sorry,”

“It doesn’t matter,”

Hisako’s voice is quiet, almost forced out of her lips. Sorry doesn’t even begin to equate her feelings toward this, but her vocabulary isn’t big enough to find a proper word.

‘I don’t want to see Rin like this,’ she thinks.

How the hell could Sae and Nomiya be okay with her literally destroying herself like this?

Or… is it my fault?

Hisako stops thinking, crossing the atelier, and crouches down behind Rin, enveloping the girl in her arms. Rin doesn’t resist or react, almost as if she isn’t being touched at all. She cold and hot at the same time, ill from staying out all night, Hisako considers grabbing the blanket from the couch, but pulls the girl tighter. Her breasts pressing against Rin’s back as she feels the blush rise on her cheeks.

“What are you doing?” Rin asks, head slumping as she murmurs her question.

“Nothing,”

Her hug holds no true emotion behind it, she loves the auburn haired artist, but the hug wasn’t brought on by that feeling. She can’t quite place why she’s crouched behind her, just that she wanted to hug her. The room is near-silent as the stay together, Rin’s heavy breathing being the only noise. Eventually Hisako’s warmth passes to Rin, reminding her that she is hugging the near-nude object of her affections. She also smells several things like Rin’s hair, the sweat on her skin, and the dry paint on her shirt. The combo of smells is intoxicating, and paired with the feeling of her soft flesh it makes her slightly uncomfortable of their close proximity.

“Are you all right, Rin?”

“I’m not,”

“I… think I broke. I painted. I painted some really good things. Incredible,”

“But it hurt me. I can’t handle this,”

Her voice cuts out, and Hisako’s heart tightens in her chest. Her voice was lifeless, devoid of any emotion whatsoever, and it hurt Hisako to hear it. She pets her head, a failing attempt to reassure her, like when people say ridiculous things they pull out of their ass in these kinds of situations. She doubts Rin would even want to be reassured, much less if she could reassure her if she asked. At least there aren’t any facades with Rin, or attempts to explain herself, just blunt emotions laid out for all to see at this moment.

“Hisako,”

“What is it?”

“You’re my friend, right?”

“Yes,”

“Will you do me a favor? I can’t fix this. But I’m not finished yet,”

She’s whispering her words, the last of her waning strength used to force this all out, and her heart beats against Hisako’s chest rapidly, as if she were scared for her life. Her entire body is shivering as well, from the complicated hurricane of emotions twisting inside her. Hisako doesn’t know exactly what to do; she knows what Rin is asking her, but something in her conflicts with the act in mind. It’s pushed away though, by the love Hisako has for Rin, and the burning want to see a mere spark of happiness in the artist’s eyes again.

“All right, I’ll do it,” Hisako whispers in her ear softly.

Rin’s eyes close as she leans back against Hisako, her tension easing slightly.

“But this is not something friends should do,”

“We can’t be friends anymore?”

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Just relax,”

She’s overly nervous, the action she’s about to take seeming monumental. Her hand moves low, sliding along Rin’s smooth stomach, and quickly reaching the rim of her panties. She hesitates as her hand worms under the soft cotton, brushing amongst her engorged shaft, and Rin opens her legs to allow better access.
Rin gasps as the panties are pushed down, the shock of the chilly air causing her to twitch as Hisako wrapped on hand around her, beginning to gently caress the stiff flesh.

“Don’t tickle me,”

“S-Sorry,”

“Don’t stop either,”

“Sorry, I don’t really know what I’m doing,”

“It’s okay, I don’t know either,”

Hisako tightens her grip, slowly tugging the shaft, letting her miniscule experience at these matters guide her. Rin’s reactions don’t help, giving no real signs of what to do being apparent, and she’s left to her own devices. Eventually Rin’s hips start moving to Hisako’s rhythmic jerking, pumping upward into her hand, urging her to speed up. Rin turns to her, passionate eyes locked with hers as she speeds up her tugging, hand a blur as she moves up and down the thick shaft. Hisako kisses her cheek softly, lips coarse and dry, while she moves her free hand under Rin’s shirt and caresses one breast. Rin’s sweat coats her body, causing Hisako’s hand to slip a few times during her fondling.

Rin’s breath quickens, and Hisako knows the end is close. Her tugging goes even faster, flying along her length, while the other hand continues its enthusiastic groping. Her body is hot, and her heartbeat is even faster than before as she reaches that point. All the pleasure across her body focusing into one point of release, and she makes her climax audible.

“Ah…”

She rolls over the edge, the tidal wave of pleasure pushing her over, and she pulses in Hisako’s hand. Thick spurts of gooey white cream flying into the air and splashing onto the floor, the noise of it hitting almost louder than the short gasps Rin makes. It’s almost violent how it comes out, and it symbolizes Rin fully letting herself go. One single act of simultaneously destroying and rebuilding herself, just like she’d wanted.

Rin's skin shines with sweat in the moonlight as her peak passes and she comes back to reality.