What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

...I?

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by ...I? »

Code: Select all

Emi is gonna be pretty rough, too, obviously ending with a HNNNNNNNNNNNNG ending somewhere down the road.
Priceless at the HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG part, even though i really could see it happening.

!
Nero

Post by Nero »

Riku wrote:
Kenji would see Shizune enter your room and think something bad was going to happen to you. In the middle of your relations, Kenji will bust into the room with dual water guns prepared to shoot any feminist there. Hisao and Shizune would just freeze and not move an inch, hoping that Kenji's ability to "see farther than any man has seen" doesn't actually work, and that his legal blindness will kick in. That would be more realistic of Kenji.
Can i revise this a little tinsy bit...

Kenji would see Shizune enter your room and think something bad was going to happen to you. While you and Shizune are having a wild, hot, and rompy sex in your room. Kenji is grabbed all his anti-feminist stuff in his room and was going to bust in to your room but... the door into your room was slightly opened so Kenji peeked a little. He saw you and Shizune having sex and Kenji feeling very hot and horny pulled out his pants and masturbated all the way (guess he can't stop the eroge going on.. replaced by the anti-feminist way of thinking). So when Kenji is about to cum he accidentally tripped over his pants and went to the door and shot the cum in Shizune's face accidentally. And Hisao had an heart attack after that while Shizune fainted. :D
Come to the Dark Side... We Have Cookies >:D

I'm a certified Emiholic~!
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Anon wrote:Given the tone that's already been established, suddenly veering into kink strikes me as impossible. This isn't a fap game.
Don't know about you, but you usually dont have S&M sex in the VERY FIRST WEEK you meet someone. But just because you dont have kinky sex within ONE WEEK of meeting them, that doesnt mean you never will.

Edit: Also anything can be turned into a fap game, one must only have the will, I once turned Kingdom Hearts 2 into a fap game! (kukuku you can see Kairi's pantsu at the last save point in the game if you position the camera right, they are white with a red bow)
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Nosson wrote:
Anon wrote:Given the tone that's already been established, suddenly veering into kink strikes me as impossible. This isn't a fap game.
Don't know about you, but you usually dont have S&M sex in the VERY FIRST WEEK you meet someone. But just because you dont have kinky sex within ONE WEEK of meeting them, that doesnt mean you never will.

Edit: Also anything can be turned into a fap game, one must only have the will, I once turned Kingdom Hearts 2 into a fap game! (kukuku you can see Kairi's pantsu at the last save point in the game if you position the camera right, they are white with a red bow)
Unless the girl you end up with is obsessed with doing kinky things, hell, there's a possibility you might find out that one of the girls is all tied up under her uniform all week long and S&M might ensue.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

SABAN wrote:
Nosson wrote:

Unless the girl you end up with is obsessed with doing kinky things, hell, there's a possibility you might find out that one of the girls is all tied up under her uniform all week long and S&M might ensue.
I was trying to address that this whole "established mood" is only taken from the act 1 demo, and that will only a small fraction of complete game, things can and are very likely to change, afterall real life is not static, one week does not decide the "mood" of the rest of your life, or even the rest of a school year, especially when its your first week as a new student.
Kazukagi

Post by Kazukagi »

Shizune: I think it would be more adventurous than most other girls. Shizune takes everything as a cometition, everything. So while the initial encounter may be a bit more loving and first-time-ish, recurring encounters may become more challenge based. Who can get the other off faster, new positions or acts... things like that. It would also be much quieter, due to lack of Shizune speaking, so I'm guessing much more detail oriented narritive as Hisao notices fine details due to the lack of dialogue. Just to note, not a bad thing :)

Hanako: Somebody said it before me, but I agree anyways. First time with Hanako would be lights off, her very self-aware, and very tentative. Most likely Hanako will be very reserved and shy during her first scene(s), but will come out of her shell as she begins to develop a better relationship with Hisao. The appeal of her scenes will most likely come from her coming to terms with others seeing her scars, and the challenge of getting to that point of trust. I'm interested to see what she's like after she gets out of said shell, but I can't begin to guess at it.

Lily: Most likely going to not involve much outside the normal spectrum of accepted sexual activities... for the first scene or two, at any rate. Lily does put off the air of being very proper, and I don't see her transforming into some kind of sex maniac in bed, but realize that restrained people are by default restraining SOMETHING. Plus, the devs did say that each girl has a bit of Yandere in them. I wouldn't be surprised if the later scene(s) have Lily wanting to do some more... out there... stuff. Also her blindness will play into it obviously, so I'm guessing lots of her running her hands over Hisao to get a feel, more hands on actions and more dialogue heavy scenes than most others.

Emi: I'm not even going to get into the whole footjob thing. Let's just not go there. Emi is the obvious loli, yet also the most energetic. So while I don't think the H scenes will be over the top, they will involve perhaps a greater degree of... pacing? More things happening in a shorter time frame. First time will be all lovey-dovey, followed by some more energetic stuff. And a footjob from those fake legs... DAMMIT!

Rin: Here we go. Despite their various disabilities, none of the other girls present a major obstacle when trying to preform said dirty deeds. Rin is a different story, she's missing her arms, and does everything with her feet and mouth. That alone carries enough innuendo. Rin's scenes will most likely be very different from the other girls' paths with much more different actual deeds being done. Of course, waiting for the epic footjob. I would expect a lot of positions that give most of the control to Hisao, so he can move things along while Rin provides direction. First time would most likely be... awkward for both, but as the two adjust I can see some pretty nice stuff.

Wow, now I'm just looking forward to the finished product even more. I really need to stop posting in these "Each Girl..." type threads.
Life and death may be back to back, but they will never face each other. I'll show you, this is what it means to kill something..." -Shiki Tohno
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

Hanako: Hot, enough said.

Post by Guest »

Nosson wrote:I was trying to address that this whole "established mood" is only taken from the act 1 demo, and that will only a small fraction of complete game, things can and are very likely to change, afterall real life is not static, one week does not decide the "mood" of the rest of your life, or even the rest of a school year, especially when its your first week as a new student.
But the first Act of a work of fiction does establish the mood of the rest of the work.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Uh-huh. First impressions ARE important.
stalk

Post by stalk »

Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Would Rin's stumps make good hand-holds?
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

stalk wrote:Shizune:

http://www.4hearingloss.com/archives/20 ... _deaf.html

Wahahahahahahaha!

But...Shizune can't talk, either...
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
stalk

Post by stalk »

Roxius wrote:

Wahahahahahahaha!

Mute people make noises too. I'm assuming that Shizune is born deaf though. If she is, then yeah, she can grunt, scream, and MOOOO-BANG-MOOOOOOOOOOO with the best of 'em.
Bara

Post by Bara »

stalk wrote:
Roxius wrote:

Wahahahahahahaha!

Mute people make noises too. I'm assuming that Shizune is born deaf though. If she is, then yeah, she can grunt, scream, and MOOOO-BANG-MOOOOOOOOOOO with the best of 'em.
Why do I see a MOOOO-BANG-MOOOOOOOOO meme rapidly approaching? :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wahahahahahahaha!
Stalk, you are sooooo going to hell for linking this. I can't stop giggling uncontrollably! The images are burned into my mind now. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?